There's a STALKER in my attic...

By DarkProfession

[PART TWO OUT NOW!] [F/N] [L/N], a normal city girl living in Japan. It's your last year of High School and... More

- Prologue -
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
Fanart !!
Fanart! (2)
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
FINALE
Fanart! (3)
Are you there?
[0]
[-1]
[-2]
[-3]
[-4]
FANART! (4)
[-5]
[-6]
[-7]
[-8]
[-9]
[-10]
[-11]
[-12]
[-13]

- 11 -

5.2K 220 155
By DarkProfession

"Wait, you want to see me right now?? I'm sort of in the middle of some thing right now, Sei-"

"I don't care." He spoke tersely, "Come back to homeroom." Seiichiro hung up the phone as he felt sick to his stomach. "Even talking to her makes me rogue." He'd retort with an disgusted expression.

"But with that aside... knowing her, she'll come back running." He chuckled lowly, "How desperate..." Nonetheless, Seiichiro walked the hallways, eventually reaching the said classroom. He adjusted his bangs leisurely.

'Hopefully my hair won't fall back to how it normally had been..'

An eerie noise caught his attention. He peered, immediately noticing you. It looked as though you had been looking for someone, perhaps it was him. As much as he wanted to see you, he needed to remain unnoticed. Stepping inside the classroom, the male would have closed the door behind him the second you looked up, however you could not view his facial features.

Seiichiro released a sigh and then pressed his hands against his closed eyelids, caressing them stressfully as he moved forward a bit. "Ugh, my eyes hurt..." He wasn't one to complain, but things just won't go his way these days. "First that damned Iisei, and now her..."

Little did he know that a little mice had already heard, and had managed to overhear his mutterings. She paused in front of the doorway.

"Hm? Sei? Why are you calling Iisei by his last name? Aren't the two of you best friends?"

Kirigiri Yatsouba inquired. The male ahead froze up momentarily, his eyes widened in an vivid surprise. As she awaited his response, she started to feel a little uneasy as she witnessed him turning around with anticipation.

'Does she know?'

'Did she figure it out?'

'She couldn't have.'

'What should I do?'

'What could I do?'

'I need to get rid of her.'

'I need to hurry.'

'[Y/N] won't love me otherwise.'

His foot reluctantly budged forward, eyes devoid from any hesitation about his potential actions. He felt as though he could hear his every heartbeat after every step he made, his lips in a firm grim line.

Thump.

Thump. 

Kirigiri entered the room entirely, closing the door after her entrance. "Never mind that, though!" Her words immediately forced the male into an awakening. Seiichiro paused in his tracks yet again, this time he regained his consciousness.

Relief drained from his shoulders.

"Anyways... I wanted to talk about [Y/N]. You know, the girl you hurt earlier." He seemed so blunt, a bit more colder than usual, Kirigiri would think. Typically, she loved how terse he was, but this was... different.

He felt intimidating.

"P-Pardon?" Kirigiri wanted to pretend as though she didn't understand, but it had been fairly obvious to what her intentions were.

Seiichiro started to approach her again, this time he had a lot more sanity. She bumped against the door, a queasy feeling brewing from the depths of her stomach. "Don't make me repeat myself. I can't believe even the teachers didn't piece things together. Such amateurs." He scoffed.

He'd lean forward, head close to hers, looking over her body so much that her body had became shaded completely. "You and another girl were with each other the day she supposedly fell. I might not have been there, but I know you played an important role."

Seiichiro failed to notice an crooked grin against his lips from the excitement he started gathering. He wanted her to admit herself very desperately, practically itching to make her pay. "So? What did you do? Tell me." He demanded.

Kirigiri pursed her lips together, eyebrows twitching in uncertainty. "I.. didn't do any... anything... Could you, um.. cut it out? You're being a bit strange.."

The mere fact she refused to tell him even under pressure fade him feel all the more agitated. Eyes becoming hostile, the male would grasp onto both of her shoulders, forcing her back against the door only create a loud thud. This caused a yelp to escape her lips. "Tell me."

"Tell me."

"Tell me."

"Tell me."

"Tell me."

"Tell me."

Kirigiri had been unresponsive for a long gruesome second, and flinched aggressively as her ex boyfriend shoved her against the door yet again.

"Tell me exactly what you did so I can return the favor."

She felt her knees weaken.

This wasn't Seiichiro.

He's never act like this before.

"...Wh..." Kirigiri uttered, lips trembling like she had been freezing on a cold winter's day. Seiichiro paused, gradually getting elated from her decision to speak. He was desperate, desperate for her to tell him every bit in detail.. but it hadn't came. Instead, it was something he least expected.

"Who... are ... you?"

The question made his eyes go blank. He had been unable to reveal any emotion furthermore, suddenly silent as if roles had been reversed. His white locks shielded his right hue, while he stared at her intensely, chilling the atmosphere. "..I..."

"..I'm Seiichiro..."

"I'm... Seiichiro Yuuki, [Y/N]'s boyfriend..."

"I'm her boyfriend, we've been dating for months."

"I'm the one who cares about her."

"The only one."

His grip squeezed. Eyes were deranged. Everything a complete disorder. There wasn't anything that could pry him from such void. He had been too far gone to consider any other options in order to regain his sanity.

"Every time she gets hurt, I can feel the same exact pain, y'know? We're in sync! We know everything about each other!" The male kept blabbering on and on, creating a vivid picture for the girl trembling ahead. Slowly, her hand would have reached for the door slider gradually beside her.

She needed to get out of there.

"Oka.. Okay... I believe you.." She muttered. Still tense, it didn't look like he noticed, however that was far from the truth. Seiichiro brought his lips right beside her ear, muttering a single sentence in malice.

"Don't worry, I'll make this quick."

That's when he slung her away from the door by the wrist, allowing the vulnerable girl to collapse against the tiled flooring. From there, he searched for something, as Kirigiri frantically tried to comprehend what he was bound to do next.

She flinched as soon as he began moving, approaching what seemed to be the glass chambers belonging to an emergency fire extinguisher. A dark hum escaped him as he elbowed it forcefully, completely causing the once maintained glass to shatter.

Kirigiri scooted back, her head meeting with an desk behind her. The fear in her eyes continued invigorating him. He wanted to see more, he wanted her to realize her sins, he wanted her to scream.

The fire extinguisher tightened in his grasp, while he freely moved over to tower right above her startled figure, commencing his actions which consisted of torturing his victim both mentally and physically. "It will just be a light tap, though there's no guarantee that I'll actually kill you. Which.. I might."

He rose the fire extinguisher right above her head, staring towards him in a firm feel of terror. Her face was twitching, hand held just above her shoulder to shield any possible attack that may occur, but it wouldn't be of much use; for a large metal could easily break her bones.

Drop.

A loud noise occurred. Though, it wasn't because of Seiichiro. It was from behind him. Kirigri's eyes would have widened from nothing but relief, and uncontrollably a surge of tears ran down her cheeks.

"[L/N]??! Sei is trying to hurt me!"

She stood up and staggered right past the shocked male, who stood there, paralyzed. His expression was far from surprised. He was in complete dismay.

Currently, you were against the floor, startled by the sight ahead. What he was doing had been as clear as day. You didn't even spare Kirigiri even a glance as she grasped onto your arm, pulling against it in attempts to move you. "We have to run! He's crazy!"

It didn't even seem as though you were listening. Multiple forces pressed against you, and your hues continued to be fixated on the male's halted figure facing away from you. Only one thought remained.

'..Is he the reason why Iisei isn't here?'

It was uncertain, but part of you was placed under mild persuasion. Besides, there's always that message Iisei sent before his disappearance. The pieces came together.

Snapping from heavy contemplation, you were practically forced up by Kirigiri, who was bound to abandon you if you didn't budge. Without an utter, you'd follow her movement and retreated from the room hurriedly, hearts beating fast.

Seiichiro dropped the fire extinguisher from his hands, sore disappointment against his features. His eyes were lifeless with a lack of hope. He could only imagine how you looked while witnessing him in such a state.

He could no longer keep the secret he tried so desperately to hide from you.

[Chapter END]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 2.4K 19
Y/n is a innocent a small little high school boy but he is going to realize that there are some girls that want to keep him for themselves what will...
168K 5.7K 21
You were just a normal college student, trying to balance school and life. That was until you met him, and invited him into your house. Your life ch...
2.7K 106 52
Friends are doing things like this so I was like: why not? Being a yandere in real life is not cool! If you feel that way towards someone, please get...
195K 7.8K 31
Obsession can drive a man mad, leading them to do obscene things for the person they love. When Y/N becomes best friends with the new guy at school...