I AM MARRIED [ TAE-JIN -KOO...

By Taehyungkimseokjin

Mr.kim Taehyung will you accept mr.kimseokjin as your husband......... "YES" Mr.kim seokjin will you accept... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
you can skip this
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Author note
54

39

1.7K 119 7
By Taehyungkimseokjin

Jin's  pov.....

What is this??......it's my birthday today  and it's already evening still Taehyung  didn't come to pick me up,jimin didn't call me  eventhough he told he will come by afternoon and jk.. he didn't even show up only and yoongishi ,hosekshii they are in their own world....

Hmm I am angry on all of them..........but..,suddenly I got punch on my back... it's

" Jiniiii .... Happy birthday....." obviously i refuse to talk ...

"Jinniiii..."

..

" Jinniiii.....I am talking to you...."

..

" Jinniiii"

" sorry i don't know who are you ......"

" Ohh.... is birthday boy  mad at me .....but why???"

" Is it  really I am invisible for all of you.....it's my birthday.....why you didn't come in the afternoon jimin ....???"

" When my Jinii become so demanding for attention???"

" It's just......it's....." 

Hmm......may be I am getting needy more than I should be.... because  I am just feeling good now. ....this is how human mind will be right...?? When you get something that you dreamed  from long time....  you will get so needy to want all off it....,most of it.......

" Jinniiii....I always wanted you to be demanding  and now you finally became  the one.....yes it's your birthday so you should be center of attraction......actually me and Taehyung were busy in preparing surprise for you.....so you can't be mad at us....ooops"

" What....you and Taehyung??..... surprise?!......for me???"  is it really possible ??

"Jinnii I didn't tell you anything and you didn't hear anything understand...... otherwise Taehyung will kill me, if he  get know I gave the spoiler........ please"

" Wa.....when you started scaring about Tae"...!!!!???

" Ya.....I am not scared....it's just ...wait.....what did you call him??....Tae??...... not Taehyung...?? Not Taehyungshii??......not...."

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....jiminiee...... don't tease me now and give me the proper spoiler" i  hope he didn't see my tomamto ears 

" No way....you  only have to see it.....no spoilers oaky  ....."

" Aishhh.....ok where are we going ??.."

" Hmm....we will have our favorite ice cream first ,then I will get message from Taehyung....then we will go home...."

I know jimin won't tell anything  further,,...but the curiosity is killing me.....I mean its after long time I am excited about my birthday ,I am happy on my birthday,and waiting for the surprise..... Hmm.... what you planned Tae.... Taehyung????

.

.

.

.

..

As jimin got message from Taehyung ,both Jin and jimin reach the apartment. ofcourse Jin is dying from the curiosity, it's something  Jin  feeling after long time .As they reached the door jimin made Jin to stop there and entered the home alone, then they called Jin told to come inside.....

.

.

.

Dupppppp

" Ahhh....ahhh......"

Jin stared screaming because of the sudden burst sound when he enterd the home.....

When he finally made courage to open the eyes.....he could see the confetti are falling ,the floor is full of balloons.., Happy birthday banners... beautiful flowers are decorated  and people started clapping and laughing.....

It's just those who are close to Jin.......Taehyung called jungkook and hosek even though he doesn't know them...just because they are close to Jin....that made Jin to be more happier....and his eyes started searching those brown eyes ......

Before Jin react to anything ,,,,jungkook came and hugged Jin.......

" Jin..... Happy birthday.....I missed you...."

" Even though it's not been day I seen you last....I also  missed you  kookie and Thank you for coming...".

After the long hug jungkook let Jin go from his hug  but his question made Jin surprise

" Don't thank me Jin.....it make me an outsider and I am clearly i am  not an outsider right Jin???"

Jin got confused why jungkook is talking  so emotionally.... because he can clearly see jungkook eyes are wet.....

"Ahh.....I am hungry......let's eat Jin....."

It's Hosek saved the situation.....

Jin is not giving rest to his eyes  as they continuously searching for those brown eyes ,the man who arranged these beautiful things.....he should be here right??....then jimin understood his best friend's eyes and signaled him towards kitchen......

When Jin entered  the kitchen.... Taehyung was pouring the drinks to the glasses.....Jin is so happy to see Taehyung like this ....domestic Taehyung..... loving , caring, always smiling......

" Ohh.....Jin I didn't see you.....you here.....did you ....you like it??"

Sincerity in Taehyung's voice made jins knee to go weak.....

" Ye.....I loved it.....Thank you for spending time for me....."

" Can I correct it as time for us......it's make me happy to see you happy Jin....."

They lost in one others eyes.....may be that eye contact moment is dangerous.....Taehyung made his way near to Jin and tilted his head to have complete veiw of the beauty in front of him.....but that made Jins cheek to go as red as possible.....jin is dying internally and just want to scream .....his eyes started looking everywhere else Taehyung....

Jin felt sudden wave of electricity when Taehyung caresed jins shoulder and moved his long slender fingers over the side of his neck and started caressing the red ear ......

" Jin.....why you so tensed ,,,and your ears are so red.....and look at your cheeks it's red like tomatoes....and you know I like to bite them. ....I mean tomatoes ..."is that comment needed that to in that deep voice....it's obviously made Jins cheeks to be an absolute tomato

" It's gross....." 

The unexpected voice made Jin and Taehyung to separate from each other.....

" What do you mean jungkook...."?

" Ohh.....i hate people who like to eat raw tomatoes.....it's feel gross to me"

" But kookie Tomatoes are good for health....."Jin is really trying to save the situation

" If you told then I will also eat .....but jinniiii you are center today ,what are you doing here come fast....I am really hungry..."

Jk started pulling Jin away from Tae,,,and Jin glanced at Taehyung as if he is asking permission .....Tae nodded at him and told to go join others....

.

.

.

It's been 3hrs..... everyone enjoyed the food and a  movie picked by jimin ......it's all common thing for everyone there.....but for Jin it's dream comes true.....he never celebrated his birthday like this....he never thought one day someone will celebrate his birthday like as if it istheirs.....

Jin always like to be surrounded by people....but now  he is wanting to be alone.... may be alone time with Taehyung.... because he wants to tell him how much  happy he is ,how much thankful he is.....may be to ask... can he dream of one more birthday like this??...with all  of his friends....with Taehyung.....

"Ahh.....movie is so boring..... should we play something??".......Jackson is not really into these cheesy movies....

But here someone dying to end a night..... Taehyung wants them to leave ,but he can't tell on their face....it's not he doesn't like their company it's just...he planned something for Jin for that he have to rest well and it's already 1'clk in the midnight...

" I think we should wrap-up ...it's already 1clk"....wa... Taehyung never knew park jimin can be angel again.. ..

" Aishh....jiminiee, tomorrow is Sunday what you will do....we will play something".....

It can't be happening ,,,the one who like to sleep in the day time also .. wants to play at the midnight....yoongi really don't know when to be full on battery....

" Should we play uno...,or Halli galli. ..or truth or dare??"

" No.....yoongi hyung I am not good at both....if I play I will loose the game ,and you know I hate loosing....so it's truth or dare".....

" It's not big deal jungkookie......it's just game"

" Whatever hosek hyung...I hate to loose and I won't loose"

...with that everybody agreed for truth or dare.....and they put bottle and started spinning ....it was fun untill the bottle pointed between Jin and jungkook for three times....

" Let's do one thing....let Jin and jungkook play together...."

" What you mean yoongi ...."

" Jin truth or dare??'

"Hmm......I don't think I can do dare things so i will go with truth"

" And jungkookie you??"

" Hmm....me also truth" ......

.

.

"If some situation comes and ending up with a new start .....  will you give a second chance to your first love again ??".....

What are you doing to my heart..💜💜....

....I love this man ,,,I can't even tell how much I love him .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 27K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...
49.6K 4.6K 47
വിധി......🤐 അതൊരു വല്ലാത്ത സംഭവം തന്നെ... നാം ഇഷ്ടപ്പെട്ടതും നമ്മളെ ഇഷ്ടപ്പെട്ടതും ഒരു കൈ അകലത്തിൽ നഷ്ടപ്പെടുമ്പോൾ ഒന്നും ചെയ്യാൻ ആവാതെ നോക്കി നിൽക...
22.2K 1.4K 33
Jungkookah i can't...i can't control myself for loving my own brother.help me to forget about him-kim seokjin what happened to my little brother,why...
545 17 9
"Do you kang y/n take Mr. Kim Taehyung as your husband? " The priest asked to me. This story is about two person who got bonded in a marriage unwill...