My Daughter | Jeongmin AU

By Yoo_Sajangnim

Even after five years of break up Jimin could not forget Dahyun but his ego never let him to contact her in t... More

Break Up Anniversary
The Ones Who Walk Away
That Night It Rained, Tears
The Truth Untold (Part I)
The Truth Untold (Part II)
Love is Thicker than Blood
Birth of a Father
Wish You Good Luck
The First Arrow of Cupid
Who is in Your Heart?
Love Maze
After Moon
Just a Normal Day
You're Not Here, But Everywhere
Winter Bear
The Heart Hurts
You're Closer than I Think
Long Time, No See
Love, a Boon or a Sin?
Am I Wrong?
A Closure
Beyond Our Control
The Best thing I Ever Did
On Fire for Your Love
Feelings-House of Cards
Take Care, Good Bye
Announcement (Not an Update)
Lonely Christmas
BirthDay Invitation
Mi Casa
A New Year Wish
Laundry Day
Guilt & Insecurity
Speak out your Heart ❤
Marshmallow or Sweet Potato?
Epilogue

You and Me in Moonlight

1.3K 91 18
By Yoo_Sajangnim

Taehyung has searched every corridor and rooms for Yoo Jeong Yeon, now only washrooms are left, to which he can't get access to. He summons one of his female junior to look in all the washrooms but Yoo Jeong Yeon is no where to be found. Taehyung is now tensed, apparently Park Jimin spotted a crying Jeongyeon leaving the audience seat. His bestfriend has commanded Taehyung to check on Jeongyeon, otherwise he will simply end the interaction session.

What's exactly going on between these two?

Taehyung is in deep trouble now, he comes to the lawn, to get some fresh air.

"Oh my Goodness!! You are here and...", Tae leaves his sentence unfinished to see Jeongyeon's pained expression. Her eyes are puffy, it's evident she has had a good cry.

"Hey, what happened?", Tae asks with a warm and soft voice, placing his hands on her shoulder.

"I am an idiot", Yoo Jeong Yeon just slips those word without any context.

Taehyung remains silent, he already knows something is very wrong with her, something really bad happened.

"I am an Idiot", she repeats, "that's why I am hurting so much."

"What is it? What is bothering you Jeongyeon ssi?", Taehyung asks carefully.

" It's me!! I keep on adding those persons in my life, who are eventually going to leave. But I cant love those people who are actually around me... It's only my fault, that's why I am hurting so much", her tears appear again.

Taehyung just doesn't know how to handle a crying woman, he just gives her a hug.

"Jimin is looking for you Jeongyeon ssi", Taehyung knows this information is so out of place at this situation but he has the responsibility towards the show and his best friend.

"Oh no... I can't go infront of him like this", Jeongyeon says wiping her tears.

"But I have to say something, he saw you crying", Tae replies.

"Just say something, just say I wasn't feeling good so I went home", Jeongyeon won't go infront of him at any cost.

"And Jihyun?? What about her?", Taehyung reminds her.

Jeongyeon tries to think of an excuse pulling her hair, "you just tell her that I had some work so I had to leave. She can stay with her Appa tonight"

"What??", Taehyung asks in disbelief.

"Please Taehyung ssi, dont say anything to Park Jimin about what you just saw here, I beg you", Jeongyeon requests him with folded hands.

The fansign was already concluded when Taehyung set his foot in the venue. He finds Jimin in dressing room, impatiently waiting for him. Jihyun is sleeping on his lap, he looks at Taehyung and asks in a low voice,

"Where is she?"

"Ummm....she had some important work to do, she went home, she requested you to take care of Jihyun for tonight", Taehyung answers casually.

"That's it?", Jimin asks him, clearly not convinced.

"Yes, that's it. I called a cab for her so don't worry, she will reach home safely", Taehyung assures.

Jimin has come back to hotel with sleepy Jihyun, the crying face of Jeongyeon is flashing in his mind time to time. He searches her name in the contact list several times but couldn't manage to call her. He has realized that Jeongyeon is slowly creating a invisible wall between them and Park Ji Min doesn't know whether to crush it down or not. He has no idea about his limits or rights when it comes to Yoo Jeong Yeon. They are not friends, they are not relatives, they are not even strangers but they share a strong but nameless bond between them.

"Appa, where should I keep my hair band and watch?", Jihyun's voice jolts back Jimin from his deep thoughts.

"Mmmm... put them into the drawer", Jimin shows her the drawers under the table.

Jihyun pulls one drawer which is full of Jimin's belongings, she then pulls the second drawer,

"Appa.. why you kept Omma's ear rings here?", Jihyun asks showing two small sparkling earbuds.

"Omma's earrings?", Jimin is totally flabbergasted, "are you sure?"

"Yes, these are omma's earrings", Jihyun replies confidently.

Something strikes Jimin, he just takes those earrings and tells Jihyun
"Jihyunaahh... appa has to go somewhere, I will tell Tae uncle to sleep with you, okay?"

He then tucks Jihyun in blanket and leaves the room.

Taehyung hears loud knocks at his door, he opens it too see a restless Jimin.

"What happened??", he asks.

"Don't lie okay?",Jimin shows him the earrings, "she came here that night, right?"

Taehyung knows he can't hide it anymore, he just accepts the truth, "Yes, she told me not to tell you"

"And you didn't....wow!!", the sarcasm is clear in Jimin's tone.

Now that Taehyung already has told the truth, he decides to tell the whole truth.

"And today too, I saw her crying and it's not a mere emotional outburst"

"What do you mean?", Jimin gets worried.

"She was in pain, she looked hurt. I don't know what exactly happened but it was serious", Taehyung is feeling so light now.

" Tae please sleep in my room tonight, Jihyun is there, I going to meet her", Jimin leaves with those words.

****

"Ajumma... look it's a full moon today", a lady giggles looking at the sky.

"Aghassi, please go home, you are too drunk", the worried ajhumma advices.

" Drunk? Huh... it's just the third bottle", the lady giggles again.

"Yaaahhh... Yoo Jeong Yeon what are you doing here at this time?" she hears a familiar voice.

The young lady pats her ears with her hands, "I am crazy, I am hearing him".

Soon she feels her hands in someone's grip, "you are driving me crazy seriously"

Yoo Jeongyeon looks up and sees Park Ji Min is there infront of him. She is still in denial

"I am hallucinating you...again"

Park Ji Min pays the owner of the soju shop and drags Jeongyeon out of there.
He calls her mother to inform that he has found her and she is safe but drunk. Her mother got worried when Jeongyeon didn't pick up her call.

"See it's a full moon", Jeongyeon points towards the moon and giggles. Both are sitting at the empty bus stop. While she is facing the moon , Jimin has fixed his gaze on her, only her.

"What happened Jeongyeon? You can tell me the truth", Jimin asks in his softest voice, caressing her head.

"Truth?", Jeongyeon laughs bitterly, "Trust me everyone is either avoiding, running away or keeping a blind eye to the truth"

"Why? Why you say so?", Jimin tries to look into her eyes but she avoids it.

Jeongyeon sighs."Jaebum, he knew it, from the very beginning he knew the truth. But he ignored and I played along"

"Mother, she always knew who made me happy, who made me feel my worth, but she always discouraged me", a tear fell from her eyes.

"It's not easy to accept the truth, people only accepts it when it's in their favour, otherwise everyone chose to live in their own bubble", she smiles at Jimin.

Jimin looks at her teary sparkling eyes, "Who hurt you Jeongyeon? Something happened right? Tell me please"

Jeongyeon shakes her head , "Me, it's myself or my Truth that's hurting me. I am too scared to accept it, what if I come out honestly and get hurt even more? What if you start hating after knowing my truth?"

"Why will I hate you Jeongyeon?", Jimin leans towards her and wipes her tears.

Jeongyeon looks down and stares at his plump lips with longing, she can feel his warm breath on her cheecks, she can't control herself anymore, she is the weakest Jeongyeon today.

"Then don't hate me now", with those words Jeongyeon smashes her lips against his.

Jimin is also not thinking straight anymore, he wraps his arms around her and kisses her back, pulling her closer.

You know that I can't show you me, give you me
I can't show you a ruined part of myself
I put a mask on and go to see you once again
But I still want you
(Truth Untold by BTS)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.5K 59
What happens every 1AM? [COMPLETE] #507 in FanFiction 1/13/18 #8 in #vhyun 5/09/18 #1 in #vhyun 11/28/19 #1 in #yoonghyo 04/09/20
27.3K 1.6K 23
Myoui Mina is a 21-year-old manager of a bar that she owns back in the States. She then visits her friends in Korea for a wedding when Park Jimin, hi...
9.3K 462 24
When Park Jimin falls for the transfer student in his class Yoo Jeongyeon, he tries everything to win her heart. But Jeongyeon isn't falling for him...
33.8K 2.8K 79
Yoo Jeongyeon is the CEO of the biggest toy company in her country. She lives alone with her halmeoni in her huge house because her parents live in t...