She's Mine || BTS//ATEEZ

By Tateralli

This story can really be described as both a BTS and ATEEZ fanfic. Both groups play a major role in this stor... More

Black and White
Princess
His Choice
Yet
Bite Me
Your Choice
Family Brand
Like Mom
Top Drawer
Worth It
Sweet
Mate
Blinding White
Walls
Bruises
Masks
Scarlet A
Trust Me
I Have a Question?
At Fault
Thoughts
Leaving a Message
Stop it, or I Will
The Slab
Lucky
Please
Taehyung
For Her
Numb
Dirt
Thirst
Chains
Red
Awake
Movers
Flames
A Star
Ready
The Safe House
Jungkook
Jealous
Shower
Mirror
Let Him Go
You Changed Me
Wings
Butterfly
Flew
Down
Wolves
Ride
Sparks
What Happened?
Peace
Thank You
Terminated
Favor
Neighbor
New Start
Art
Monster
Hot Chocolate
I'm Sorry
Tired
Whip
Burning Fields
I'm Cold
Blind
For You
Go Home
Anchor
What did I do?
Poison
Fly
History
Eyes
Lied
Pins and Needles
My Honey
Springs
Hell Hound
Falcon
In Your Dreams
A Man Who Found Love
Drown. Fly. Go Home.
Everything's Fine
Not a Problem
Wonho
Too Bad
Gone
She Talked About You
Weeping Angel
Touch
Blood of a Wolf
Silence
I Saved Her
Say it
Reunited
Dying
The End

Hidden Talents

1K 65 13
By Tateralli

You rolled over on your back. The mattress conformed to the shape of your body. The light from the windows annoyed your eyes, but there was no escaping it. You pulled the blanket over your head, but you just felt suffocated. 

You groaned as you rolled back over on your side. You opened your eyes peering into the empty apartment. What had it been this time? One day? Three days? A week? It seemed nowadays even when you used less power it took a bigger tole on you than before.

You threw the blankets off and sat up. You looked out the windows to see the bustling city. It was about noon at this time. You stood up approaching the glass and pressing your hand to it. The window was cold. You knew the air outside was cold as well. You hated the cold. It was just an extra burden, you didn't want to deal with. 

You noticed you were still wearing your parka and pants. You hair was knotted and your stomach ached. 

You made your way to the bathroom. You looked in the mirror to see a ghost. Your skin was so pale. Yes, you were a vampire, but this what paler than you had ever been. You kind of looked green. You had purple bags under your eyes, and your eyelids crisscrossed with veins. You splashed some water on your face.

You turned on the shower. You removed your old closes. Your body had started to change drastically. You had noticed it in how your clothes fit, but you never wanted to really look at yourself. Your ribs were sticking out of your skin and your knees looked bonier than before. Your body was slowly dying. You knew it was going to happen, but you didn't expect it to be like this.

You washed yourself. You were noticing a weird gray water dripping from your hair.

"What?" you reached your hand into your hair. You pulled your hand back and it was covered in a watery gray paste. You rubbed it between your fingers and gave it a sniff.

Ash.

You scrubbed at your hair watching the gray water fall down the drain. 

What is happening to me?

You wanted to cry. You were falling apart, and you weren't ready. You weren't ready to be your full potential. You were ready to die. Was it going to hurt? Will I remember who I was? You didn't want to think about it.

You dried yourself and brushed your hair. You threw on a hoodie and jeans.

Hot Chocolate?

You thought back to what happened last time you wanted hot chocolate, and it ended with you being carried home. 

Jooheon.

He probably thinks you're a total weirdo. You leaned your head against the glass windows. Maybe, you should go apologize. Maybe, say thank you. Why do you have to make things weird. I shouldn't say anything. I should ignore it. Act like it never happened. But he is my neighbor, it's not like I won't see him again.

Within a few step, you were in front of Jooheon's door. You hovered your fist above the surface of the door. You hesitated before knocking.

Hopefully he isn't home.

"Y/n?" you turned around. Jooheon was standing behind you with a coffee in one hand and a box of donuts in the other.

"Oh, hey. I was just coming by to say thank you." you rubbed the back of your neck.

"Oh, well your welcome." he gave you a big smile, "Um, can you hold this?" he handed you his coffee.

"Sure." you took it from his hand as he fished around in his pocket. He pulled out his key and opened the door.

He walked in forgetting that you were standing there holding his coffee, "Oh, do you want to come in?" he asked taking the drink from your hand. You looked into his apartment. It was identical to yours, but his was quite dark. He had thick curtains that blocked out the light. He had a dark charcoal comforter with a dark gray couch.

"Um, no. I won't bother you anymore."

"No, no, have a donut. I bought way too many for just me." he pulled you into his apartment. He walked around to the counter of his kitchen and threw open the box of donuts.

"Why did you buy so many?" you asked taking a simple glazed donut.

"My eyes were bigger than my stomach; I guess.' he laughed plopping down on his couch, "Have a seat." he motioned to the couch. You were hesitant, but you sat next to him.

"How are you doing?" he asked you.

"I am much better, thank you." you said taking another bite.

"What happened? You practically took a nap on the sidewalk... Late night?" he laughed. His eyes went into small slits and his dimples popped out of his cheeks.

You smiled at his joke, "No, I don't know what came over me. It won't happen again."

"It was not a problem, if anything, it added some spice to my day." he laughed finishing his coffee with a final gulp.

"Well, I'm glad I could make your day spicy." you laughed. You were happy that you chose to come by. This was the first nice conversation you had had in so long.

"Have you been enjoying Japan?" he asked feet away from his kitchen.

"Well, I haven't really done much. I usually just stay home all day." yes, your life sounded boring and lonely, but it was.

"Do you have any hobbies or anything?" he sat next to you again.

"Um, I enjoy painting and drawing. I used to work at a tattoo shop in Seoul."

"Seoul?! You are pretty far from home." he teased.

"Yeah, I just had to get away. Start fresh." you finished your donut.

"I understand. I moved here to start a rapping career." he rubbed the back of his neck, "It's not going so well."

"Rapping? That's different."

"I know. I usually just tell people I am a writer it's easier to explain." he said looking at the floor like he was embarrassed.

"Can I hear some?" you asked.

He looked up at you with big eyes, "Really?"

You nodded excitedly, "I would love to hear some."

"Okay." he got up from the couch. He practically skipped to his bed side table where he pulled out a worn leather journal, "Okay, so don't have too high of expectations."

"You're probably better than you think." you said facing him.

"Okay, ready?" he asked.

"Ready."

(This is more of a compilation, but he is so good, so it's worth it.)

What the fuck.

"How was that?"

You hadn't noticed that your mouth was hanging down to your knees. You came back to reality, "That was amazing." you were awestruck. 

"Really?!" he seemed really surprised.

"Yeah, I am like in shock." you laughed, "I don't even know what to say." 

He sat back down on the couch, "Thank you." he smiled really wide showing off his dimples.

(Too cute not to show off)

"Not a problem." you smiled. You pulled your knees up to your chest leaning back on the couch.

This is nice.

"So, you mentioned that you are an artist." 

"Yes, sir." you said nodding your head.

"Can I see?" he asked leaning forward.

You hesitated, "Well, I have only done one since I got here. All my other pieces are long gone." you looked at the floor. You lost all your work when you left Bangtan.

"That's fine with me." he looked really excited.

"Okay." you said rolling your eyes playfully. You got up and led the man to your house. You opened your door, "Ignore the... emptiness."

"I don't care." he said, "It could been full of... ants, and I wouldn't care."

You paused, "Ants?" you laughed.

"I couldn't think of anything." he laughed.

"I could tell." you made it over to the easel that leaned against the window, "Tada." you threw your hands out in a dramatic way.

"Woah!" he started jumping up and down clapping his hands, "That's so good."

"Thank you, but it's really nothing special."

"No that is awesome." he reassured.

"Well, it seems like we both have our hidden talents." you being a fire breathing bird and all.

"Yeah, we are kind of the same. Both of us hiding something about us because we are too ashamed to show who we truly are." he took a deep breath.

You looked over at the somber man, "What do you mean?"

"We are running. From ourselves. From society. Now here we are. Resting."

You felt a twitch in your ear, "What are you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 8.1K 42
'"You thought you could run away? You thought you could escape? Hahah, never. You see, we need your, blood, your soul, so you better shut up." He his...
140K 7.3K 42
{COMPLETED} jungkook- A witch jimin- a vampire jin- a vampire taehyung- a vampire hoseok-a vampire yoongi- a vampire namjoon- a vampire witches and...
43.1K 1.3K 32
Just another dark erotic fanfic about ateez. Started: 6 - 30 - 20 Ended: 6 - 3 - 24 (yeah got a little lazy through writing it 😅) WARNING: She Pro...
7.2K 429 29
{[ATEEZxMC] Fanfiction. Book 1 of the 'Annyeong' series of Ateez fanfics.} Soojin, an Atiny, finds herself in an unfamiliar environment one day afte...