Broken (Ouat Peter Pan Fanfic...

By Armyxbts_oneheart

" The dark does not Destroy the light; It defines it. It's our fear of the dark That casts our... More

You remember me?!
A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
A/N VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N PLEASE READ IT'S SHORT
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter...
Chapter 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39 (1st part)
Chapter 39 (2d part)
Chapter 40 or Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 11

303 12 2
By Armyxbts_oneheart

"Liam?!"Olivia uttered in a breath.

The boy had tears shining in his eyes and nodded.
"It's me sister... It's really me. I wasn't kidnapped, I left and got here. I can't believe you're here too!"he said.

Pan looked at the girl with interest. This was taking time...
Olivia was staring at him with sadness and pain. But soon she walked to him, slowly, her eyes scanning his face, taking in every details. Liam smiled at her and when she stood before him he whispered
"I missed you..."

Pan rolled his eyes, he never liked sentimental meetings and this one was long...
Suddenly Olivia threw a huge punch at his face, making him back away and stare at her in disbelief and astonishment. Her look crossed his for a second before she began charging at him, sending all the blows, accompanied by sobs and grunts of frustration.

The boys began agitating and Jackson started moving towards her but Dodger stopped him
"Leave her alone Jack. Only Pan can stop this."

Olivia didn't stop, and surprisingly enough, Liam only resisted once but allowed her somehow to let go of all her anger and pain on him.

Pan watched, completely astonished of the outburst. The girl was a fury and her brother, all bloodied and bruised simply looked at her with heartbreak and incomprehension. Something was off. And at that moment Pan saw that he was the cause of this outburst in some way. These lessons about dark magic had tingled something inside her trying now to take over her mind. Darkness.

He had to admit she looked powerful, when she was dark but he couldn't deny he hated it. He hated her like that. This wasn't her.

Why do you care? This is good. You've been working for that!

Liam was on his knees, Oivia stood there, panting, so angry and heartbroken. She muttered angrily.
"You...you left. This is ALL your fault!"

"Olivia stop!" Jackson called but she ignored it, as if she hadn't even heard him. All she could see was their faces, pleading her and then collapsing.

Olivia hit him, again, again and again, punching his face, kneeing him in the ribs until he was all bloodied and having only just enough strength to look up at her. Panting and crying, Olivia let out

"It's all your fault...."  And she added

You're dead to me."

And with that she turned away from her brother who just looked like his heart had shattered into a million pieces. The young girl limped away, sobbing and broken. Jackson got to her and caught her arm but she jerked it away from him and ran away.

The boys stared at one another, perplexed and as though the whole world had suddenly fell on their shoulders. Liam stared in despair at the spot his sister had left and looking down miserably, he covered his face with his hands.

Sam broke the silence

"What the hell just happent?!"
Pan sighed and called out "Isaac! Make sure Liam doesn't just die on the spot. Bring him back. And the rest of you go back to work!"
Isaac bent over Liam who sat against the tree, broken and hurt. He had no idea why she had reacted like that. He had left yes, but his sweet and loving sister never reacted violently for so little. All bloodied and bruised he was helped up by two boys and led back to camp while the other boys dispersed, leaving Felix and Pan.

Felix was speaking with Dodger who at the end shook his head
"Eh, boy. Something's not clear under it all, I'm tellin' ya. The man's done something bad, she's not a violent nature. Gotta find out what it is, 's the only way all this mess makes sense."
And with that he patted his friend's shoulder with a tight smile before glancing over at Pan and following the boys.
Felix turned towards his best friend.

"Dodger's right, pan. Something's off"
Pan sighed

"This girl is an enigma. She had no idea of the power she wielded, no one told her Hildegard was a witch from the Enchanted Forest, and we hardly know anything about her.
The brace on her leg, I mean it wasn't there the first time I met her, this power she has and this... complicated relation with her brother..."
Felix nodded and Pan closed her eyes for a secon before dropping
"She's on the cliff."

"We should leave her alone for a time. And then you'll go to her, won't you?"

Pan nodded and disappeared. The blonde boy walked into the jungle, his hood on his face, looking down, frowning, unsure of what to think. He went deeper into the forest when he heard a twig crack. In less than a second he was hidden, scruting his surroundings. He waited, when a person came out of the shadows, his body entirely wrapped in a cloak and hood, looking around him carefully.  Felix smirked and discreetly threw a  rock in the opposite bushes. The stranger snapped his head around and Felix leapt to him. The stranger had good reflexes and blocked his blade with his own. But after a few blows, the blonde boy tackled the person against a tree and ripped his hood off. Astonished, he quickly stepped back, lowering his guard
He took off his hood uttering in disbelief
"Tink?!"

"Felix!"The blonde girl exclaimed before throwing her arms around him  with a huge grin. Felix immediately hugged back with a smile.

After a long moment they let go and Tinker Bell let out "what are you doing here?! I... I never thought I'd meet you here!

"I was going to say the same thing, I mean it's been what, three, four years?!

"That's right, four years . Time really does fly in Neverland" she added giggling before hugging him again and sighing "God it's so good to see you.
I've missed you!"

They parted and she blushed a little of her spontaneity eventhough she held no regrets.
Felix smiled "Tell me, what were you doing here?!

"Um, I...er... I've come to check up on the girl.

"You mean Olivia?

"Yes. Is she nice? Or is she like -

"No. Absolutely not. The complete opposite actually. And thank God because I was scared for her. But Olicia isn't the type to do that. She's too good, too gentle. She can turn into a real fury but there's a reason behind it. Just like now.
Olivia is not like her at all..."he repeated thoughtfully. "She's a great person. And I love her for that. She's like... a sister to me you see?"

Tink nodded and asked carefully
"Why is she here, Felix? What does Pan want her here?"

Felix shook his head with a sigh, looking away.
"You know I can't tell you that. Besides  why bother asking when you know the answer?

"But what is Pan like with her? The evil master as always I'm sure." The fairy muttered and Felix snickered but frowned, lost in his thoughts

"Actually he's not. It's impossible to stay emotionless with that girl. There's something with her that prevents you to be completely horrid, or even to hate her. She refuses power, even the idea of it repulses her.

"You like her, Felix don't you?" Tink said suddenly turning to him. The blonde boy after a moment nodded and Tink went on

"So you wouldn't let her die, correct?

"Of course not!

"Well... you know then,  don't you? That Pan is killing her already. "She dropped leaving him dumbfounded

"What do you mean?

"Did you see the bracelet she's wearing? Pan gave it to her.

"Yes, he told me it would take her powers away and give them to him which would make him immortal and save the island.

Tink caught his arm, alarmed
"Felix, the bracelet is a powerful token. You cannot take someone's magic and leave it as it is!

"What does that mean?

"Ir means that when it's taken most of her powers, she dies and the rest will easily come to him. So yes Pan will be extremely powerful but Olivia will be gone, forever. And I reckon that's not what you thought would happen."
She scanned his features, feeling sorry that he ignored the truth.

"I cannot stop this, Tink. Pan is still my best friend and so I remain loyal to him.

She sent him a disappointed look to which he answered by a determined one.
"But I'll see what I can do. She won't die. I won't let it happen."

The blonde boy pulled his hood back on his face and walked away.

"Felix!"she called out and he turned around to see a smiling Tink
"Be careful though."

He nodded "you too."
And with that he disappeared in the jungle.

Olivia had gone to the cliff, sitting fo the very edge, trying to gather some sensible thoughts. She let the wind play with her hair, appreciating the breeze on her face as she gazed at the sea beneath her. She was playing with the bracelet pan had given her. Everything had happent so quickly she hadn't had really time to process it. Her life had changed, entirely. And her brother whom she thought had left and died was on the very same island she stood on. She then stared at the blood on her hands with disgust. And at that very moment she began fearing herself and what she could do.  She refused to lose herself.  She had her friends she could rely on.

They had been taking care of her a lot and she felt that she had to return the favor. She had, in major part, but it wasn't enough. It never would. She wanted to forget about herself and who she used to be, Olivia Anderson, the girl in grief... Now she was a lost girl, the lost boys were her family. Time to be the real sister like she used to be before the night.

But what about Liam...? What would she do about him? She was his little sister. And all the good times they had  lived together.
But now, Olivia refused to think about her brother. He didn't really loved her, otherwise he would never have left. Family is family. You never abandon family. Especially that close.

Forget about Liam. You have another family now. Take care of them.
That's what she told herself, before taking a big breath and walking back into the jungle towards camp. In fact she was much calmer than she thought she would be.

Suddenly a cry echoed in the forest. An agonizing cry that sent shivers down her spine. She snapped her head to the side and the cry was heard again. Her eyes glowed orange and her vision grew much stronger as it made its way through the forest to show her a lost boy pierced with a spear through the chest and an arrow in the leg. She couldn't recognize who that was but her instincts took over and she sprinted through the jungle to the place as fast as she could.

When she got there, she spotted three pirates surrounding the lost boy crawling on the floor.

"YOU BASTARDS!!!" she yelled, in rage.
They turned to her with their swords out. But the young girl wasted no time and shooting two with her arrow she sent the other flying up to a tree, pinned there with magic. Her eyes orange but filled with anger she let him drop to the ground with a loud thud and let him run away as the other lost boys arrived panting.

One of them pushed everyone and rushed to the little boy who seemed only 12.
"Nil?! No!!! No no no!!! "He fell on his knees next to him
"Nil stay with me!"he held the little boy on his lap crying and sniffing, as Nil choked himself, the arrow still in his leg and the spear in his chest.

"It's okay, Sam. It's okay..."and with that he exhaled his last breath, holding Sam's hand.
The other boy shook his head
"Nil! Nil! No... my brother... no..."
Tears ran down his cheeks, and the other lost boys couldn't seem to believe their eyes. Jackson was comforting another boy, while Ben hugged Olivia's waist, so young for this kind of terrible situations
Dodger stared down at the little body cradled body in Sam's arms as he murmured
"He was one of my best mates. Neat clean job the little lad did. Good boy."

Olivia squeezed his hand, feeling tears prick her eyes. Nil was so young. He shouldn't be fighting for his life. And yet, his life back into the world maybe was worse than that. Sam was a wreck, and they all stood around in a circle, gazing down at their little brave comrade who fought his battle to the end.

Olivia blinked back her tears, she hadn't known Nil very well, but he was still a member of her family. Someone hurt her family, and it affected them all.
Who were these pirates? They weren't like Hook's pirates, now that she thought about it. They looked different. More deadly. Turning around, the young girl decided to investigate on the matter. She could follow the fled man's prints. Without hesitating she swiftly and discreetly moved to the back of the circle and wrapping herself in a cloak she walked through the forest, applying her hand on trees from time to time to keep the tracks.

It led her to a small path surrounded with thorny bushes and big trees. After a moment she got to a clearing and stayed hidden. Men stood there, talking quietly. They looked quite fierce, their muscular bodies wrapped in animal skins and leather clothes. They had weapons all over them. When they moved from their spot, she followed them.

She was grateful to Jackson who had taught her to be extremely quiet in her steps. No one could hear her. Clutching her hand on a dagger, she went on. They got to a cave and entered, before passing through a force field and disappearing. Olivia frowned and slowly approached it. Looking around she then didn't hesitate to pass through it as well. The place was a huge camp with enormous tents, horses and a whole life around it. She spotted one single big tent in the middle. Pulling the hood over her face even more, the young girl discreetly crept to it, trying not to get noticed. She looked around and slightly drew the material, revealing an enormous area, with tables, and people loudly talking. She frowned, as she had no ideas who those men were. But they weren't here for a holiday trio or a beach party that was for sure. It was more like a war counsel. She needed to get a closer look. Knowing this could win the prize of the stupidest plan in all the history of plans she sighed but entered. No one seemed to pay attention to her as she had conjured a cloaking spell, leaving her unseen in the eyes of the people.
Walking through the tent she stared down at the maps on the table. They each had the name of a specific place in Neverland, Mermaid lagoon, the Indian place etc.

Olivia looked around and noticed a portrait of a young girl on the wall. She was in fact very pretty, with long raven  black hair and red face paint on her face, carrying a fierce look. Next to her there was a portrait of Felix. And like in the movies there was the inscription "Wanted" on it.
"What is this? A western movie or what?"she thought. "Seriously, talk of personality."she rolled her eyes.

Swiftly passing through the group of people she got to the end, and noticed a small fat man, with a heavy armour on, and a big scar on his bald skull. He had a devilish smirk on his face, showing the few crooked he had left. Next to him stood a tall woman with raven red hair and warrior clothes. She seemed in deep conversation with him. Olivia walked closer to hear what they were talking about.

"You know we can't risk that, Meesty.

"Oh and why not?! We did it before! Pan will never suspect it. This is an opportunity. We catch him he has to submit.

"We will achieve all this, but you need patience my dear. A few kills will do the trick. Before the great show. "
He smiled darkly
"We will have our revenge on Peter pan. He and all the things he cares about shall be destroyed.

"Pan doesn't care about anything else than himself.

"Well then, I guess the best part comes when we find her. The girl.

"I thought she didn't exist.

"Oh she does. I've seen her. With me own eyes. She doesn't know, but I do. I remember. And he won't let her die. Too precious."

The red haired girl turned to him with annoyance "you better be right papa." Her look hardened." I want him to suffer. A lot. And for a long, long  painful time."

With that she walked away and Olivia decided it was time to go. At that moment a man, with a skinny body and a big staff came in, spotted the 'leader' it would seem and walked straight at him, with large and elastic paces. He passed next to her and bowed before the 'king '

"What is it Manzar?"
The man waited before saying out loud.

"Sire,"
I believe we have an intruder. Here. In the tent."
And as he said it, he was looking straight into her eyes.

______________
         ______________
______________

He he he! What will become of her? Who is the girl on the wall? And the one they were talking about? You probably guessed it already...
Or maybe not...😉

Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment!
Love love love.
El.😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 726 14
"Why the bloody hell am I so special pan?" She questioned as calmly as she could. He waved her off still walking, "No need for me to tell you, that'...
13.4K 171 17
I had met evil when I was barely becoming a girl. --------------------- Violet Hale was a fairly normal girl for her young age. She dealt with frien...
33.4K 1.1K 20
"You are a powerful girl, (Y/n)." "I know." "You just need to find your center." "My center was family, but I've learned that I have none left." "Y...
4.6K 155 40
"We've all heard the story of Peter Pan. The carefree hero, sworn enemy of pirates, defender of the innocent. Well, they didn't get it quite right...