WORKING FOR STYLES

By Crazenation

“This was for me?” I whisper looking around the candle lit room. “Only you. This will always be yours. All of... More

Prologue
1. Katerina Knight
2. Schedule
3. Parkland
4. Birthday
5. Jeans
6. Stoned
7. Kick Off
8. Two Weeks (Part 1)
9. Two Weeks (Part 2)
10. Two Weeks (Part 3)
11. Two weeks (Part 4)
12. London
13. Her
14. Suprise
15. Ed Sheeran
16. The London Eye
17. The Morning After
18. Party
19. Love?
20. Complete Confusion
21. Friends
22. Distractions
23. Katerina (part 1)
24. Harry (part 1)
25. Katerina (part 2)
26. Harry (part2)
27. Blues
28. Liz?
29. Reality

30. Mine

5.8K 168 47
By Crazenation

Authors Note: Quick thank you to everyone still reading and voting. Im oustanded by the amount of love and dedication y'all give to me. Thank you for letting me reach 50k it was a personal achievment! and i didnt expect to have gotten this far, and love writting so much. Also dedicating this to my sister, without Wattpad i wouldnt have been able to meet her and get on the way we do. Im sending her love... in more ways than one. Thank you for being here for me - promise to always be there for you. <3 ily Liz. The quote i posted i think i have already.... yet it will remain one of my favourites forever. 

                 x x x x PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT x x x x 

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage"

Lao Tzu 

Chapter 30

Mine

Katerina's Point of View

“Will you two get a room already?”

“Funny you say that sir Niall, considering that this, in fact is my room, so technicamacly your in the room that you wish for me to get” I slur as harry dips his head back to laugh. That laugh. Am I drunk or is his love becoming the most infectious, sexy, enjoyable part of my life.

“Okay well first learn how to say technically Kat, then we can talk logistics”

“Niall do you even know what logistics are?” I spit back through my laughter.

“Yeah… logic”

“Oh mate, no. just. No.” Louis buts in causing us all to laugh.

“ Cigarette?” Harry whispers.

“Since when do you smoke Harry” I jump up of his lap.

“Well how do you think I get this raspy sexy voice you so love” he jokes tucking the left side of his long hair behind his ear.

“Chyeah” As I walk over to the kitchen I open the draw for the forks and knives.

“You keep you stash here sweetie” he jokes with his kooky smile.

“Yeah, and?” I challenge.

“Nothing…. Didn’t say nothing baby”

“Baby… that’s new”

“Yeh I like it – makes me feel like your mine” he smiles taking his hand to my waist as I light a smoke. I know that the rooms we get by the hotel are smoke ‘resistant’ because of the status of the boys. Its never spoken of, nor addressed.

“You going to give me one” he smiles slurring in his raspy voice.

“yeah, baby I am” I mock. I place a cigarette into his pink plump lips carelessly drawing the lighter toward him.

“Wow wow wow girl” he slurs through his cigarette cupping my hands between his large ones, steadying my lighter. As I light the cigarette his skin on mine burns and the familiar drunk state of the first night in Sydney I spent with him floods back. I can see in his eyes he’s thinking of the same moment, and as he breathes in the smoke I almost drop the cigarette I had between my lips. His eyes light up as he sees me stutter.

“Why do you find that so amusing” I take a drag.

“Because you are so together all the time, those moments of vulnerability are so rare. Me having that affect on you blows my mind” he slurs in his husky charm.

“How poetic of you Styles” I smiles, knowing I let him in a little more than I thought.

As I watch him take out the ashtray and walk over to Lou I notice myself watching his walk. The way his long torso hunches over a little as he walks the way he nods his head down with his serious, worried look playing on his forehead. Its beautiful. The way he is. Just as he is. I’m not sure what its means now, but I know that since I got put into this new world with him and the career, its like everything came together all at once. I remember Sarah is coming soon and that makes me happier than ever. I however, don’t really know how long this will last considering we have a few very busy days coming up and getting wasted like this before one of them, was not the smartest idea. I take out a large glass and start to fill it with water, as appose to wine. Someone needs to be the more responsible one.

“Water already?” Niall laughs taking the cup from my hands and taking large gulps of water in, making the veins on his neck visible and push out.

“Thought I might go easy, give Tom a break before he bursts a kidney over stress” I joke.

“Have a tea then” he smiles putting the kettle on for me. As I drag the last bit of tobacco into my lungs I put out the cigarette and wash it down the sink.

“Why do you smoke?” he asks very sternly.

“I don’t know, I just do sometimes” I answer as the flashes of other substances I use to smoke flood my mind.

“Well, if you say so. You didn’t smoke before you went to London” he mentions and its true. I never even noticed the habit started back up when I came back.

“Maybe the stress of being in love with him is getting you down” he jokes causing me choke on my water. The kettle bell goes off and Niall pours me a cup of tea, the one he bought for me earlier.

“Does he know you love him?” he asks sternly again.

“No” I say honestly blowing at my tea to cool it.

“You planning on telling him” he jumps up on the counter gesturing for me to do the same. And as we face away from the group its as if Niall and I are in our own bubble of honestly once again.

“I assume so, I just haven’t had a good run with relationships. And telling him… well”

“It will make it all more real” he finishes for me.

“Yeah” I nod taking in the hot liquid into my mouth.

“What happened in London?” he asks drawing a circle on my knee. And his soothing touch almost meditates me, I take a few moments to explain everything that had happened as he sat listening to me. We laugh at the little things and seriously frown upon the bad. I tell him about the moment he wrote he loved me on the shower wall, and about how he arranged me to meet Ed. Niall tells me a joke or two about him and i laugh thinking ' oh ed would definatly do something like that'. It almost odd... my idol is a friend i am able to text, or call. I tell him about the time harry kissed pippa outside and how it all hit me then. It seems an hour or two go by while we sit here chatting. I look over at Harry a couple times as he gives me that 'i know you want this' grin in between chats with Lou. Im not fussed about their relationship - not even jealious. and it seems that the only girl that causes so much grief is Pippa...It as if Pippa’s name doesn’t ever get easier to say, or less painful.

“Its like she has to be apart of him, a part that I never got to know – a apart that shaped him”

“But, he’s the best he’s been in three years Kat, these few months with you its like he’s changed”

“How so” I ask honestly.

“Well, look at this way. He’s always been an admirable character. He’s loyal and kind. But the way he was going on with the girls and the drinking, it wasn’t good. He has deep respect in everyone he meets – regardless of who they are, but since her, he didn’t see girls they way he sees you”

“Mmm” I nod in defeat.

“You right” I say showing a small smile.

“I’m always right” he jumps of the counter taking my finished cup of tea and rinsing it under the tap. He really is a gentleman.

As the night grew into the morning small conversations and laughter grew into roar. It was an hour before we had to leave and Lou started doing the boys hair in my room. She slowed down on the drink too, and miraculously I think she’s better at doing hair when she’s a little tipsy. Knowing I’m not much help up here, I decide to go down to the street to grab us all coffee and food. Harry decides to come with me and his presence is becoming more and more fulfilling. We enter the coffee shop and order everything they have in the window for food, and all the drinks I have now memorized working here. As we wait for our order I notice Harry staring down at me in a crook manner.

“Why you looking at me like that” I smile.

“Can I kiss you” he asks ever so eloquently.

“Here?” I blurt.

“Why not?” he slurs still lightly drunk.

“Because I can spot at least three photographers outside” I challenge.

“Mmm. You’d think that in Prague people wouldn’t be so hasty to get up at 4 in the morning” he laughs rubbing at his eyes.

“Why would you think that?” I laugh, highly amused at his logic.

“I don’t know I’m drunk” he huffs.

“I know” I continue my laughter. As the lady passes over the food I hand it to harry whilst I grab the trays of coffee and juice. I make sure I got Tom’s extra large double shot flat white before we leave, knowing that not only will he need it today, but it will soften him – like it does every morning.

“We should go somewhere” Harry speaks as i look to my right and then to my left as we cross the road. Its rather gloomy and foggy out side, but the air is still very warm, especially in comparison to the london air. the old european houses, and ancient steps make this place not only so romantic but picturesc. 

“What do you mean?” I asks, very confused.

“Like somewhere where I can learn about you. You’ve been back to my home and met my family, I want to meet yours” he stutters managing to steady his speech to the end of the sentence.

“Okay well the tour ends in a couple months so we will see how that goes”

“So that’s a no then?” he nods down in defeat.

“It’s a ‘we’ll see how the schedule looks’” I smile making sure I rub my elbow against his arm as we walk. He smiles as we walk inside.

“You think we got enough food?” I ask.

“I think so” he smiles a little coldly and as we enter the room we automatically become hero’s. The boys rummage through the food and let it be before I go to Tom’s room. I knock on the door only to find a very cranky middle-aged man open the door.

“Ah come in side” he gestures to me.

“And you brought coffee, flat white double..”

“Double shot yes Tom” I laugh.

“Smart girl” he smiles sitting down at the table to stare into his computer screen.

“Did you take care of the whole video thing?” I ask taking a sip of my energy drink.

“Yeah all sorted. There was no video” he sighs.

“Thank god” I add.

“So you want to tell me anything?” Tom looks over to me, studying my expression.

“About what?” I ask pretending he doesn’t know what’s going on.

“Well, its blatantly obvious he fancies you, and you sure do fancy him Kat. I knew the moment I saw him look at you” He sighs again crossing his arms.

“And your angry?” I ask, hugely nervous at the outcome of this conversation.

“I’m not angry, I just don’t want to have to loose you as an employee should anything go wrong”

“Well, its not that serious at the moment”

“Okay, but it may get serious. And if it does – I need you to understand you are bound by contract and so is he. You two will have to deal with it if anything is to happen” he warns.

“Okay Tom – don’t worry I wont leave you!” I joke lightening the mood.

“You better not” he laughs. I see this as my que to leave and decide to go check on the boys.

“Bus comes in half an hour make sure they’re on schedule” he calls after me as I leave.

“No worries boss” I joke closing the door behind me.

“Jesus!” I yell in shock as Niall standing against the wall.

“Nope, just me” he jokes.

“Are you stalking me” I ask getting my breath back.

“Well technically we all live on the same floor of the hotel so no, but yes”

“Yes?” I question.

“Well, I was wondering if you and Harry wanted to join Sarah Lou, and I for dinner on one of the says off when she gets here” 

“Yeah, sure” I smile.

“Great, also I spared you a sandwich before the boys ate everything”

“Well that was kind” I say honestly opening it up to eat it. As Niall and I walk toward my room, that has temporarily become the hair salon, I notice Harry waiting by the doorframe. He doesn’t look all that happy. Niall enters the room leaving us both to talk.

“You and him seem very chummy” he spits taking a sip off his coffee.

“Tom spoke to me about us” I change the subject.

“Me too – last night” he tucks a loose curl behind his ear.

“And you didn’t even tell me?” I spit.

“Doesn’t change how I feel. I have faith in us regardless of contracts and what he thinks – I would have thought you did too” he turn on his heels back into my room.

“us?” I call after him. The hair dryer Lou is using to do Zayn’s hair masked my tone of voice, leaving Harry the only person to have heard it.

“Yes Kat, us” he turns around obviously a little angry.

“What is us Harry?” I question, realizing the thought of what we really having not popped into my mind earlier.

“You want to be something now?” he challenges.

“Well… I” I rub my neck in confusion.

“Katerina Knight” he takes my chin into his fingers tilting my head up to look at him. His lips pinker than ever, eyes that continue to take my breath away.

“Will you do me the honor of being mine, only mine.” He slurs in his husky punctuation cause my lips to meet his uncontrollably.

“Are you asking me to be your girlfriend Styles?” I draw back to look up at him.

“Are you saying yes?” he challenges. I nod giving him the yes before he takes me into and embrace. As he hugs me and dips his head down to meet my neck he gives me a few soft, tender pecks leaving my skin burning.

“Get a room!” I hear Niall yell once more causing a roar of laughter coming from outside our little world. Harry and I's world.

                 x x x x PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT x x x x 

ILY ILY ILY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 232 18
''It was always you.' Louis whispered, just for Harry to hear, his smile growing impossibly bigger, pulling Harry close again for another kiss, grabb...
4.6M 123K 130
@harrystyles liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post @harrystyles started following you |#1 in fanfiction| read at own risk *** written...
647K 16.1K 95
#1 in harrystyles (19/09/2018) #1 in firststory (25/09/2018) ME & YOU BOOK 2 IS POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE Are you okay?" I ask him as we're both...
9.2K 234 78
After all, dreams aren't all they are made out to be~ ♡ previously named "Sexaholic Roommate" ♡ removed at almost 1million reads *COMPLETED* -Mature...