26. Harry (part2)

Authors Note: Hi all. I’m honestly SO SORRY that it took me so long to write and upload this one. Only because now I am back at Uni and it’s the hardest semester … the last semester of my course so it’s a little hard to keep up with Uni and write so much but I promise to try make a schedule so that I have time designated to writing. I have come out with a new book, its only got a prologue for now – you may already know… but yeah! Its called “emerald.” And it will be a sci-fi/fantasy/ thriller kind of thing. I thought I would write something different and challenge myself so I hope y’all get behind me on this one too! Anyway! I hope you enjoy the last of the flash back stories. This one is for darling Haz. The playlist is short and sweet – and all Ed Sheeran lol!  - again this chap is also un-edited so bare with me – when I get a break at Uni ill be fixing a lot of the book up!! Xxx ilysm

                x x x  Please don't forget to Vote & Comment! x x x

Playlist

I’m a mess – Ed Sheeran

Don’t – Ed Sheeran

Take it Back – Ed Sheeran

Chapter 26

Flash Back Harry (part 2)

Harry Fucking Styles

It was as I was falling out of love with a girl I use to think I would marry. Thinking about it now only pains me more. Its as if I never really knew what it was. They only thing getting me through this right now is a bottle of bourbon, Niall dope as face, Louis’s puns and a whole bunch of wisdom from Liam and Zayn.

“You know, I think I fell out of love with her before I knew she fucked someone else” I slur.

“Yeah?” Zayn looks up from swishing the liquor at the bottom of his glass methodically.

“Yeah, I mean I’m almost relieved she did. I didn’t really know what or how to – well stop fucking her” I laugh sitting back against the wall, hitting my head slightly.

“Mate, technically she didn’t really cheat you guys weren’t even ‘dating’” Louis points out.

“True – but the worst attention grabbing pain he could have in flicked she did because it was with his oldest mate” Niall steps in.

“Agree” Zayn and Liam both say, punching at one another after.

“Either I’m done with girls” I slur have laughing the sentence. And the moment it tumbles out the lot of them laugh harder than they have ever. I shuld become a comedian, I’m rather funny. You’re drunk mate, my subconscious reminds me. I laugh along with as Liam pours the rest of the bottle of into my glass.

“Mate, you could never have enough girls. Just remember last weeks show. You had three girls in your bed when I came to wake you up” Louis points out. Touchè.

“Yeah, yeah. I just meant relationships – like – well – if I see a girl right? Ill bed her for sure, but I don’t see a relationship happening unless I want to – well marry the girl” I string together.

“Yeah mate I here ya. Been there before” Niall adds.

“Have you now Mr. Virginity?” I laugh causing my self to spill a bit of my drink over me. I don’t think I’ve laughed this hard, although I’ve never really had to mask my feeling the way I am now. Its almost funny to think at one point I was happy in this whole mess – I mean the boys know me, sure. But they sure as hell don’t know some stuff that’s hidden, enclosed in some little black box at the heart of my soul. I mean, Niall seems to know though, I remember we were getting well pissed at one point during our first world tour and I just gushed… I told him everything and it was as if a weight had been lifted of my shoulders. I often forget I told him, but his consoling stare reminds me. He’s never told any of the boys, and I’m glad. We haven’t even spoken about it since that night which makes it even better, really. I wouldn’t have wanted to speak about it more then I did… I mean – I guess he now knows just how much this whole situation with Pippa is tearing me up. Okay – sure, I was sleeping with a bunch of other girls and its kind of a relief to finally just let this bird fly, but … Nate, like of all people she could have chosen to fuck, and of all people he had to choose to fuck he chose that bitch. Come on!