22. Distractions

Authors note : Hello! Don't hate me for not editing this but I'm so so tired and I hate doing it on my iPad mini because it hurts my eyes. I promise to fix it up when I get home which will be so soon! 5 weeks has seriously flown by so fast! So I'm seriously hoping y'all will get behind me and comment like crazy on this one because I'm so close to 1k comments! Soo no more updates till I'm there - which isn't that many I need like 100, so please please please get me there with this chapter! Again sorry! I will eider when I get back home! Ilysm guys you make me so happy everyday. Enjoy this one x x x

Chapter 22

Distractions

How is it that telling the truth always gets you in more trouble than it does good. Sure, the guilt comes off your chest, but the pain transfers to another souls. Is it worth it? Being selfish enough to let that person now have the burden of your mistake, or am I looking at it the wrong way? Does the truth really set you free or does it just put you in a deeper hole than you already were? Or is truth the most important thing between human beings, no matter how painful it is. Is it worth telling someone you care for you kissed another, letting them feel the fullness of your unintended actions or, should one just accept it was a mistake and move on, not allowing the person they care about to know of your sin. Should you live by ' what you don't know won't hurt you' or 'the truth will set you free'? It's an odd, personal and controversial question, and sometimes leads to the diminishing of a relationship or a strengthening.

Katerina's Point Of View

"Why the fuck did I tell him!"

"Maybe because you're a honest person?" Sarah challenges my self pity.

"Or maybe I'm just a slut who likes the affection of two different guys!" I spit back, knowing what I'm saying is highly melodramatic and untrue.

"Maybe, you wouldn't be the first" Sarah laughs adding humor to our conversation. I grunt at her response and glad that not only does she ALWAYS support me, and that she can always add a little humour.

"Look, Nials birthday is coming up in a couple weeks so I'll see you soon. Plus I'll be all rested and relaxed considering Niall got me a first class ticket the cheeky bastard, I told him economy but no, he doesn't get it. I don't mind but, because it's my first time flying first class so it's exciting" she counter argues her own point of view.

"Haha just let him spoil you for Christ sake, it means more to him than you know" I say honestly.

"Yeah yeah, keep your head up and text me after you see Ed"

"Will do thanks for the talk"

"No worries darling"

We hang up the phone after a few goodbyes and I miss you's and It dawns on me that Harry promised to go with me to see Ed and now I doubt he will. I walk back into the onto shoot room only to see Harry changing shirts, his muscles moving under his tattooed skin. I stare a little too long and it seems that now that I've lost him, I want him more than I did before. He looks over to me hearing the door shut and swiftly changes his gaze to something to the side of me, much like the drive back to the hotel. He was kind enough to carry my bags into my room but, without a word or as much as a look at me. I didn't try explain what happened as it seems that he didn't care enough to know. I know Nathaniel kissed me and I backed away but, it happened, we kissed, I can't make it go away!

I sit down taking an energy drink from the ice bucket and notice I hate the top they put on him.

"I don't like that one, can we try the brown one" I say walking over to the rack of clothes.