9. Two Weeks (Part 2)

Authors Note: Hello :) i hope y'all enjoying the book. Please keep voting and reading its meant the world to me. Im so blessed to have y'all. I know ive spoken to a few of you on PM and ill say it again... PM me! i will reply and be you friend :) xx I'm going to dedicate this chapter to a girl i met on wattpad today who i think is a lovely humanbeing and should be cared about xx 

Please dont forget to VOTE!!! <3 & comment xx

Chapter 9

Two Weeks - Part 2

Harry and I end up texting for the next couple of days, mostly cat pictures. Every now and then Harry slips in a “ I like your legs in that skirt” text, to which I obviously don’t reply, until he send me a selfie of him doing  a funny face.  Lou and I have been spending the past couple of days joined at the hip. I’ve had so much work to do! Most of which is done running around and Lou enjoys coming with me and keeping me company, I’m lucky to have her. Whenever Tom calls though, she flinches. She hasn’t opened up to me about it yet, and I don’t expect her too. Her and Tom are good when they’re together. They are very low maintenance, simple hello’s and how are you’s. I know its not like me to believe or even condole cheating but… Tom and Lou are kind of perfect.  I catch Tom getting distracted, which he doesn’t get – EVER, when she walks by. Sometimes I catch Lou staring in Tom’s direction a little longer than she should. I don’t really know what’s going on with her partner but, what I do know is there is definite chemistry.

“So, You and Harry have been awfully chummy lately” she teases hugging me around my waist as we walk from the back stage to the VIP section as the boy’s start to sing “Best song ever”, which has fast become my favourite. “Oh shush you!” I say playfully. As we dance along in the security guarded area separating the boys from the fans, I see a few girls squeal and ask for Lou’s and I’s autographs. Lou’s use to it, I on the other hand am not. On of the girls speaks to me as follow Lou, “You’re Harry’s Schedule Manager! You’re the luckiest girl ever! Can I have a photo with you Kat?” She yells over the boys. I’m surprised she knows my name, let alone my profession. As I lean into her selfie I notice Harry watching, as its Liam’s part to sing. I give him the phone, and he takes a few photos of him self and the boys before singing the end the chorus with the phone facing him. He gives it back to me and I hand it over to the girl.

“You are my hero. Thank you!” she yells squealing and looking through all the photos.

I’ve noticed a few photos of me with Harry online being called his “New love interest”, I honestly just laugh it off. My twitter had peaked from probably 150 followers to 60, 000. I didn’t expect to be such a public figure, being a … schedule manager. But I see the appeal, knowing Harry’s every move, want and activity. Plus, anything to do with these boys blows up.

Lou and I just enjoy the concert from where we are and dance along. It must be so repetitive for her, but when ever I ask her about it she just says something spiritual or philosophical like “the energy is electric, you could never REALLY get sick of something like that”. I for one completely understand, it is my job and I’m lucky to be one of those people who love my job. I think moments of bliss like that Lou and I just click, and we get eachother without further explaination.

Lou has now educated on English people, what to wear, how to distinguish an accent, what to visit and so much more. She’s also promised that when we go there for the tour she will personally show me around, which I think is so lovely. She’s kind of like my big sister, and in a way I am hers despite our age difference. She’s already managed to convince me I should dye my hair, giving me some highlights. Of course I agree and promise ill let her cut and colour it before I go to England.