12. London

Authors Note: For all of you who listen to music when reading/writing like me … I was listening to Lullabies by Yuna & Gorilla by Bruno Mars when writing this chapter – mostly when I was writing the Harry POV. I hope y’all keep reading and enjoyed the last 16 chapters x x x Please dont forget to VOTE & COMMENT !! ♡ ♡ ♡ 

Chapter 12

London

Harry’s Point of View

 I dampen her face with what she thinks is my sweat and she goes wild. This doesn’t count as bullying does it? Everyone’s laughing at her and I wonder whether she will resent me for it.

 “Relax its just water!” I yell before she looks as if she’s going to smack me. I throw her a towel as everyone’s still laughing, and just as I begin to doubt myself that she won’t forgive me, she just starts laughing along with everyone. God and her laugh, the way she tilts her head up to look at the ceiling laughing in embarrassment. Shaking her head at the floor scratching the back of her head. She breaks the slow-mo admiration I had going there with a wine, I assume about timing or schedule.  

 “Harry go shower we need to leave… well like now!” she yells still laughing pushing me toward the bathroom.

 God how I would love to just take her in there with me, have her against the wall and pull her hair of her back and kiss from her tattoo to her hip, teasing her – and  god finally finding out what that tattoo is below her pelvic bone. I wouldn’t care who would hear me make her scream. God, I can’t stop thinking about her. I couldn’t even fuck that hot Swedish blonde last night. I mean we hooked up and all I just wasn’t fussed to fuck her. It’s not like I love Kat, I know what it means to love, I just don’t love her… Not yet. I think If I let my self touch her anymore - I might. That would be a circus. A stupid media circus like it was with every girl I tried to get close too. Moments like this I resent having all this and then I remember I’m lucky, and I can’t just give up a one in a million chance. I only ever dreamed to do this, never expected this to happen. She makes me consider it though.

“Harry! Hurry up!” I hear Kat yell through the door.  God, help me stay away from her when we are away. I can’t look at her without mentally undressing her, item at a time. I bite down on my lips before I let my self smile thinking about her.  I look at my self and feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, giving me a goose-bumps thinking about her on the other side of the door. Like she I every night. Just on the other side of the wall. Tying my hair into a pony tail I exit the bathroom.

When we leave, I notice Niall giving me an odd look. Weird boy that one. We race to the car. I’m telling you, that girl can run fast. I don’t let her think she’s faster though.

I haven’t slept all week. I know she hasn’t either. I hear her watching ordered movies at night. On Thursday I even watched the same one as her. Argh. Enough on that, I can’t go there, its unprofessional.

 …

 Katerina’s Point of View

 “You excited?” Harry asks.

“Mhmm”, I say still intrigued by what’s out my window.

“Yeah I can tell” he says asking one of the attendants for a water bottle.

“Okay so, today we are in London at the hotel and tomorrow we go to your house for your mums birthday, cool?” I say way to fast that it makes harry snort and laugh at me.