19. Love?

Authors Note: The playlist is pretty much Ed Sheeran’s new Album. I was listening to it when writing ... and it fit perfectly! Again… THANK YOU for all your support guys x x x ALSO!!! this chapter is dedicated to the beautiful LIZ !!! It was her birthday yesterday (20/6) ily bae x x 

Playlist:

One – Ed Sheeran

Photograph – Ed Sheeran

I’m a Mess -  Ed sheeran

All that matter – Justin Bieber

Take you – Justin Bieber

Afire love – Ed Sheeran

Chapter 19

Love?

                “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,

                  while loving someone deeply gives you courage”

                                                     Lao Tzu

“As I put my phone away Harry calls my name from behind the bathroom door. I open the door and notice Harry is sitting inside the shower, much like I was earlier this evening. I notice, yet back to front he’s written something on the foggy shower glass. As I squint to try to read it, my stomach sinks.”

“I love you Katerina”

Katerina’s Point of View

Love. Is he serious? Not only am I completely dumfounded but I’m highly skeptical that he, the infamous Harry Styles, who had his tongue down another girls throat moments ago… ‘loves’ me. It’s been what? Three weeks that he’s known me. Come on. Sure… I spend 20hours with him a day, and we shared … well. Quiet actually, a very lovely night together but he fucked up! I’m not going to be some silly little schoolgirl who falls for the word love. I’ve heard it multiple times before - did each dickhead along the way mean it? Obviously not, since I’m here… single, mentally arguing the validity of a person’s love for me. I’m twenty-one and I know that half the time, men tell you they love you because they want to sleep with you, not because they have genuine feelings for you. Harry didn’t tell you he loved you though… That is true. He didn’t actually tell me anything, he – in a drunken stake scribbled something on the shower glass. This whole time I’ve been debating possible for and against theories while I let him sit there, I hope not passed out! Shit!

“Harry!” I rush over to him on my knees. It’s a super modern shower, one of those that don’t have a door – of course meaning I’m getting drenched kneeling next to him on the floor.

“Mmmm” he sounds.

“Are you okay? Did you pass out!” I tug at his arm.

“I’m sorry” he mumbles, his head still resting on his knees.

“Harry, not now. Just... what are you feeling, do you need to throw up” I say putting my fingers through his wet hair, trying to sooth and comfort him. Harry shakes his head so my hand lands on his face, gazing at me, he speaks again.

“You have very pretty eyes, Kat” He smiles leaning his head onto my arm so that I can feel his liquor stained breath fan onto my face.

“You Mr. are catastrophically mortal at the moment” I say, giggling in satisfaction that tomorrow he’ll be feeling a lot worse as I stroke his face. Does that make me a bad person? Nope. Just a woman. My subconscious adds.