11. Two weeks (Part 4)

Authors note: So i know i said i would upload on thursday... well i got to into writing this and being excited on getting 1k views that i had too!!! This is the last part of "The two Weeks" Stay tuned for the next chapter! Big thank you to everyone voting and reading! Means the world to me! Please keep doing it! <3  and have a nice day :) x x x

Chapter 11

Two Weeks - Part 4

Looking at my alarm clock, it reads 4:47am.  I know it will go off in a few minutes at 5am. I just watch it change to 48, 49, 50 past before I turn it off and sit up in the Egyptian cotton bed, that’s meant to be lavish and amazing, but I just can’t sleep. 

This week has been hard.

Sweden has been beautiful though. I managed to pick up a present for Harry’s mum Anne, I hope she likes it.

Niall keeps insisting we need to talk constantly, and not that I’m doing it on purpose – yes you are, but I keep avoiding the boys in general, which isn’t bad actually. I haven’t really avoided every single one of them -  no just that one, the on that sent your body into a … stop thinking.  What I’ve done this week is shut out ever thought of him, and it works, apart from the mornings, everything is vivid in the mornings, the smell of his cologne, his spearmint breath. Hmmm. Stop it. I can’t, however stop my self thinking about how good England will be ... Just act like best friends, which is kind of what we are anyway and all will be well with the world- yeah, yeah.

I found out that Lou broke it off completely with her partner and she has gone on a couple of dinner dates with Tom, whenever he has the time of course. Which I think is rather perfect.

I haven’t slept very well all week, despite just how mentally and physically drained I am. 

I have to wake up Harry, Harry who is next door. I drag my body out of bed and decide to wake him up five minutes earlier than I have all week. I’m sure he wont mind. I want to have time for a shower. So I put my hotel slippers on so I can walk out of my room and into his … in my sleepwear- show off.

I have a key to his room so I slide the card in the door and it doesn’t work. “Oh” I say to myself rubbing my forehead realizing I used my own key, I go to put the second key card in the door before it opens up for me.

A young, blonde girl swiftly walks around me before trying to apologize in Swedish. She just keeps repeating “ledsen!” and I’m just here stunned at the whole ordeal because Harry hasn’t brought a girl back since that one girl the first day I woke him up. I’m not jealous. Yes you are, you’re fuming! Relax though. You haven’t even seen him all week! Apart from waking him up every morning and leaving. Its okay. Friends? Right?

“Morning Beautiful” Harry calls from the couch. Is he fucking serious!?

“Morning love” I say sarcastically, emphasizing the ‘v’ sound.

“Feisty mood this morning?” harry laughs as he rolls out of bed. How insensitive. How fucking insensitive.

“Just tired hun, sorry for coming in early I didn’t mean to cut off your fun with Sweden”, the words roll out of my mouth without me noticing.

“OH-KAY then, it doesn’t … I mean. Nothing happened” he mumbles.

“Ok. Cool story. See you at the show tonight” I say not looking at him.

“Kat… babe” he says grabbing my wrist and turning me around. He has me against the wall and It’s not long till his body presses against mine. Yeah good job buddy, glad you are sticking to what you promised yourself.