30. Mine

Authors Note: Quick thank you to everyone still reading and voting. Im oustanded by the amount of love and dedication y'all give to me. Thank you for letting me reach 50k it was a personal achievment! and i didnt expect to have gotten this far, and love writting so much. Also dedicating this to my sister, without Wattpad i wouldnt have been able to meet her and get on the way we do. Im sending her love... in more ways than one. Thank you for being here for me - promise to always be there for you. <3 ily Liz. The quote i posted i think i have already.... yet it will remain one of my favourites forever. 

                 x x x x PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT x x x x 

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage"

Lao Tzu 

Chapter 30

Mine

Katerina's Point of View

“Will you two get a room already?”

“Funny you say that sir Niall, considering that this, in fact is my room, so technicamacly your in the room that you wish for me to get” I slur as harry dips his head back to laugh. That laugh. Am I drunk or is his love becoming the most infectious, sexy, enjoyable part of my life.

“Okay well first learn how to say technically Kat, then we can talk logistics”

“Niall do you even know what logistics are?” I spit back through my laughter.

“Yeah… logic”

“Oh mate, no. just. No.” Louis buts in causing us all to laugh.

“ Cigarette?” Harry whispers.

“Since when do you smoke Harry” I jump up of his lap.

“Well how do you think I get this raspy sexy voice you so love” he jokes tucking the left side of his long hair behind his ear.

“Chyeah” As I walk over to the kitchen I open the draw for the forks and knives.

“You keep you stash here sweetie” he jokes with his kooky smile.

“Yeah, and?” I challenge.

“Nothing…. Didn’t say nothing baby”

“Baby… that’s new”

“Yeh I like it – makes me feel like your mine” he smiles taking his hand to my waist as I light a smoke. I know that the rooms we get by the hotel are smoke ‘resistant’ because of the status of the boys. Its never spoken of, nor addressed.

“You going to give me one” he smiles slurring in his raspy voice.

“yeah, baby I am” I mock. I place a cigarette into his pink plump lips carelessly drawing the lighter toward him.

“Wow wow wow girl” he slurs through his cigarette cupping my hands between his large ones, steadying my lighter. As I light the cigarette his skin on mine burns and the familiar drunk state of the first night in Sydney I spent with him floods back. I can see in his eyes he’s thinking of the same moment, and as he breathes in the smoke I almost drop the cigarette I had between my lips. His eyes light up as he sees me stutter.

“Why do you find that so amusing” I take a drag.

“Because you are so together all the time, those moments of vulnerability are so rare. Me having that affect on you blows my mind” he slurs in his husky charm.