10. Two Weeks (Part 3)

Chapter 10

Two Weeks (Part 3) 

I hear my alarm go off and the thoughts of Harry undoing my bikini last night flood my mind. The way he gently kissed my neck and left because I asked him too. Would he have stayed if I didn’t stop him? I don’t know, either way all this nonsense has to stop, its distracting me too much. I roll out of bed to make my self a tea in my keep cup, roll my bags out side to the door for the door man to pick up. We do this every time so that all our bags are taken to the same place at the same time. This flights a long one with a stop over, so we have to get to the airport three hours early, as appose to one hour for all domestic flights. I decide for comfort this time. I wear a beanie, some leggings, Ugg boots a tank and a zip up jumper. I didn’t really bother with make up either, just some power and concealer under my eyes to disguise my sleepless night. I woke up a few times from odd dreams about Harry, so I couldn’t get my self back to sleep as fast.

As I open my door to leave I look around the room for anything I forgot before shutting the door behind me.

“Good morning beautiful” Harry says cheerfully, standing against the wall that’s in front of my door. As I was looking down I didn’t even sense his presence.

“Shit, you scared me. I nearly spilled my tea” I say shocked rubbing my temple with my free hand.

“No V today?”, Harry teases.

“Not this morning”, I say as I put my sunglasses on, that were looped onto my necklace.

“Didn’t sleep well?” Harry asks as we walk toward the lift together.

“Is it that obvious”, I say, still trying to wake my self up.

“I mean, its still dark out side and you’re putting your sunglasses on, thats all. Or are you now a hot shot celeb, and want no pap shots of you and me together where you will look less gorgeous than me” He says with a straight face sarcastically. I just crack up laughing and push him to the side.

“Yeah, yeah harry, wouldn’t want to embarrass myself standing next to you” I laugh. He is flawless, even in the morning. I think I even love him in the mornings, the way he’s half sleepy but always cheerful. LOVE. Did I seriously just think that… I obviously meant like…

“So, Sweden? Ever been there?” Harry cuts off my thoughts.

“No, never. I think they speak French there of something” I say, very stupidly.

“I think that’s Switzerland love” he says smirking.

“Oh shush its like 4 in the morning” I say.

As we take the lift down where everyone is waiting in the lobby with security. There’s a few paparazzi taking photos, as I can see the flashes going off through the glass. On that note we are ushered to the car park and are taken to the airport.

Harry sits next to me on the plane as usual, making sure he has the window seat. Lou and Tom sit together, for the first time, its nice and Niall comes over and sits on me before the plane takes off. Crushing me a little.

“argh Niall you’re like 1000 pounds!” I say groaning.

“I don’t know Kat, I think I’m worth a little more than that” he puns.

“Yeah, yeah. What’s up?” I say as I shift in my seat so that Niall sits in it with me and I have my legs on his. In a non-romantic way, of course. Harry on the other hand doesn’t seem too pleased.

“Well, I asked Sar if she wanted to come to Spain and she said yes!” He says cheerfully, easing Harry’s expression.

“Ooo, is she ‘Sar’ now is she” I tease.