23. Katerina (part 1)

Authors Note:The next four chapters will be flashback stories of what made Harry and Kat who they are today. I have been thinking about writing this for quite some time now, and even to maybe make it two separate books. However, I’ve decided to include it in WFS due to the course the book has taken – Harry’s confession. Thank you to everyone still voting and commenting - I hope you continue! And thank you to everyone reading this right now – you’ve made me not only believe I can do this but gain so much self confidence I didn’t think was possible. Without further-a-do, here is the first of two flashback chapters, starting with Katerina Knight.

PS – this is unedited I was way too keen to get it out to you guys to know what you think and I will edit the last three chapters asap! x x x

Flashback – Katerina (part 1)

March 21st 2012

“Kat! Oh my god, I don’t understand why your not drinking at the moment!” Amy yells over to me swaying side to side, making her way across the boats’ dance floor.

“I am!” I attempt at yelling back over the music taking a sip of a three shot vodka red bull that I flirted the bar tender into giving me. As she makes her way over I see guy to the left of her smiling over to me. He’s tall, built, blonde and possibly the most stunning guy I’ve seen. I’ve just turned eighteen – the legal drinking age for teens in Australia and as much as my mum and dad are not around, this isn’t my first bender. As Amy steadies her self in front of me I motion for her to sit down on the chair next to me, to which she reacts by sitting her full figure next to me.

“See that guy?” I whisper gesturing toward the tall blonde guy in the light blue sweater that was smiling at me before.

“Yeah! Who could miss him. He’s 100% the hottest one here, why?” she slurs.

“Well, he was smiling at me earlier maybe I should go say hi?” I ask, not needing considering I was already out of my chair making my way toward him. I have but one pick up line and as simple as it is – not much more is needed.

“Hey” I bite down on my lip gazing up at the blue-eyed guy in front of me.

“Hi” he smirks. I detect a slight accent and it almost makes me more attracted to him than I already was.

“Where are you from?” I ask tracing at his bicep underneath the tightly fitted sweater.

“Sweden and you?” he answers stroking the back of my waste carefully.

“Just from here” I don’t want a conversation and I most defiantly don’t want to know his name, or what he does or anything about him – I just want to know how his lips feel. Even though im on 5 inch heels I still manage to have to try reach my self to his lips, to which he replies by picking me up and taking me into his strong arms. The kiss is sloppy, passionate and much of what you would expect at a first year university party. Much of what you would expect from me lately. I can almost feel the envy of the girls that where to shy to come up to him burn and it makes the kiss just that little bit better.

“Where are you going after this?” he asks in between kisses.

“You tell me” I smirk before biting and pulling at his full bottom lip.

“Home with you” he whispers moving his drunk kisses to my neck.

“Will you excuse me?” I ask gesturing to my friend and the bathroom.

“Sure, hurry back though” he smirks slapping my bum lightly. I blow him a kiss before running to the toilet to find four of my friends there. Are they even friends? I only met them a few weeks ago at university, they’re all doing a similar course and we have the same subjects – so I guess they are friends? Amy links into my arm affectionately, but more so to act a little less drunk.