13. Her

Chapter 13

Her

Harry Styles Point of View

I can barely keep my hands off this girl, let alone promise her to just forget what happened and have a low-key, PG rated day out with her. Argh. I got a text from mum this morning, she mentioned that Pipa, my ex girlfriend would be at her birthday with her family. Like it’s not awkward enough with the fight I had with mums Husband, I haven’t even spoken to the girl since I left after X-Factor. It just brings up unnecessary old memories that I’d like to forget, but mostly because Kat is here, I don’t want everything just to get all confused. But, I guess we are just friends? Right? Sure Harry, friends pick other friends up and throw them around with lips attached. Argh. Was this a big mistake? All I know, is that girl really knows what gets me going, and if it weren’t for that food attended… Stop Harry, before you loose you’re control again.  God, how darn beautiful is she in the mornings though, so damn pure and in her element.

I leave my food to go to my suitcase and then to my room to take a shower. I need to wash all this off my mind.

“You going somewhere?” She says, looking over at me with her big blue eyes.

“Yeah, I’m just going to get ready next door so you’re free to have a shower and all” I say, regretting the words as they tumble out.

“Yeah, okay ill meet you in the hall way in 30 minutes” she says looking back at her food. Is she saddened? Or embarrassed that, that happened?

“You, okay?” I say, knowing she wont mention what went on.

“Yeah, just need a good shower”

“Okay, see you in 30 minutes beautiful” I say turning on my heel smirking at her. I want her to know that those little bruises all over her mean I don’t want anyone else to touch her. I trace all the visible ones with my eyes making her look down conscious of what I’m doing.

“Oh, ill cover them up don’t worry” she says, pulling her jumper around so that is covers the majority of them, brushing over her bare breast underneath it. The fabric is so thin that you can make out every detail. Ahh. Fuck I want her. I lean against the door, biting down on my bottom lip with my hands in my pockets with a stupid schoolboys look on my face.

“Harry go” she says smirking at me letting the left shoulder of her jumper fall revealing her bare back, neck and the outline of her breast. She bites down on her lip before walking toward me.

“Go” she breathes into my ear pressing her body up against me.

“As you wish” I say, taking one last look at her. The sexual tension between us is so thick you could cut it with a knife. I want her. I crave her! God Dammit!

I leave her room instantaneously regretting I had. I lean my forehead against her door for a moment before I walk to my room, rolling my suitcase.

This shouldn’t be happening! And with that thought I enter my room and throw my key card on the bed along with my shirt with a little to much force. I enter the bathroom to turn my shower on. God, this has been a long time coming, but its so not over. I’m not going to just get over how fucking amazing that girl is. She’s beautiful, accomplished and so imperfectly, perfect. Like who bloody sets there watch 15 minute’s early! That’s just a hazard…

The hot water hit my shoulders and I let what could have been go.

 Katerina’s Point of View

As Harry leaves the room I walk over turning my shower on. For a moment I look at my reflection questioning what came over me. It was like I wanted nothing more than for him to know I can be a tease too, not just him. I let all the thoughts of Harry rush to the surface as I stand hugging my self against the bathroom wall watching the steam cover the mirrors, making my reflection foggy and distorted. Much like how I feel right now. The time Harry whispered in my ear at the bar in Sydney, the time his jaw nearly dropped as he visually undressed me in those jeans, that kiss just then – all of it. As I stand firm against the wall, the cool touch of the marble contrasting the hot steam of the shower misting around me cools my mind. I steady my breathing as all the moments I thought I could lock away for the past two weeks flood in. I’m not the most spontaneous person but in this moment right now all I want is to run to his room and let him take me. Really take me. I can’t really be feeling this, can I? I rush to my phone and text Niall, telling him everything. He replies with a few quotes on living your life with no regrets and just telling me to let what I could be feeling come into view and deal with it. Before I do something silly I get into the shower washing my hair rather carelessly, and soaping the rest of my body up to wash his scent off me. I get out, dry my self and put on some fresh lace undies on before wiping the steamed mirror to see my reflection. I’m having an internal argument for what feels like forever between what i crave and what is right - debating the multiple senarios in my head keeping me up all night. It’s like an ultimate battle between my career and a guy I want so bad…but can’t let in.

I dry my hair and put on make up, adding extra effort to look nice by curling my usually straightened hair, making sure I conceal all the love bites he left on me. I put on my new jeans, subconsciously swearing my self off for it, and a cropped t-shirt with a flannel men’s shirt. I decide on wearing some nice booties that have a bit of a heel accentuating everything that a bit of height does and rolling my jeans so that you can see a bit of skin at my ankle. I feel rather proud of my attire, its casual yet very London. I decide to apply some chapstick to my lips because I know its cold outside and send a couple snap chats to Sarah and Lou before I go. I check the time and I’m already late. I rush to put everything in my purse and grab my key card before taking a second look at myself. It’s fine, you look fine. I open my door to a waiting Harry at my door-frame, who I nearly run into.

“Woah, slow down tiger you’re only 5 minutes late. I promise not to tell anyone that its even possible” he teases.

“Oh shush you” I say attempting to walk past him into the hall way. Harry has idea’s of his own however, sliding both hands to my cheeks, cupping my face. He places a soft tender kiss on my lips, that causes me to lean after him when he breaks away.

“What was that for?” I ask, honestly.

“Just because.” He says simply. Causing me to smile a little too wide. Just let it be.

“You’re going to be cold in that” he says taking in what I’m wearing.

“Yeah good, I want to buy an over coat”

“Oh I know a good place, is it cool we meet my mate for lunch he’s in London for the day”

“Yeah, no worries. Just don’t forget we need to get you mum something nice”

“Mhmm I have an idea in mind for that”

“Okay, well lead the way local” I tease. As the elevator is two levels from the lobby, he crashed his lips on mine once more pushing me to the wall of the elevator grabbing my bum and squeezing it firmly. I don’t have a moment to react before…

* Ding * the elevator hits the lobby level. I straighten my self up and shake my head at us. What are we doing? Perplexed at this recent change in our relationship Harry answers my thoughts.

“Don’t wear those jeans unless you want me to take you” He says with a completely serious, yet devilish look on his face causing hot rushes to flow through my body once more.

Hiya! Thanks for reading! Please don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT x x x x