My Villain

By fluffysugarsock

What if the villain in the story you wrote is YOUR hero? Shen Yue, author of best selling novel "Two Wrongs M... More

Disclaimer
Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty

Chapter Seventeen

1.3K 102 7
By fluffysugarsock

"HE DIDN'T!!!!"

Those two words were the only things Zi Wei could say.

Yue just finished regaling the Wang Corporation Heiress with everything that happened between her and DiDi (she skipped over the sex part though for reasons everyone would understand like seriously... no one is ever going to talk about that because she had erased it in her mind. IT NEVER HAPPENED).

"He did" she reaffirmed.

"My stupid! Pompous! Asshole of a brother!"

Now, that was a furious statement to end all furious statements, Yue thought as she watched Zi Wei's face change colors from horrified white to fuming red to a seething ashen white again.

The woman took her phone out of her bag and Yue immediately piped up "Hold on! Hold on! What are you doing?!?!"

"I AM CALLING HIM!" the other woman responded.

She immediately took a hold of Zi Wei's phone. "No don't do that!"

"My God Yue, do you not want me to confront him? I should! And you know that! He deserves to hear everything I have to say to him on this subject! He has gone way over the line!"

"I know! I know! And of course, I understand, how could I not? Am I not the one he threatened? Am I not the one he said he will expose to my friends but..."

Yue had come to realize over the course of her drive to the restaurant, when she finally decided that she would let Zi Wei know all this, that they could not face DiDi head on.

The man was far too intelligent, and he might have tricks up his sleeve.

She will not belittle him and what he can do.

She knows that for the guy to uncover her feelings for Gao Zhi Ting and the complicated web she finds herself in, he really deserved his CEO position.

And if Zi Wei confronted him, he could even spill on the sex that "NEVER" happened.

(Note again here that Yue's mind would just not accept that THAT happened. So she really is going to never even think about it. It will be erased from all records whatsoever. IT NEVER HAPPENED.)

"But???" Zi Wei raised an eyebrow.

"But we cannot face your brother head on like this. He will surely find a way to do what he wants, and I think he will be more creative in doing it because now he'll do all of it behind our backs."

That seemed to make Zi Wei reconsider her burst of anger. She slowly nodded. "Well, you do have a good point there. Now that I think of it, he has already been doing all of this behind my back."

"EXACTLY! Your brother is cunning, and I bet that he will surely find a way to outwit us if we immediately declare our cards!"

"Well, THAT'S WHAT HE THINKS! We'll plan this out! And we both promise to one another that no one else will ever find out that we're working together."

"Wait, are you going to keep this a secret even from Kido?"

"They are friends, Yue! I love my future husband but I know that he would easily take pity on my brother and then we won't be able to teach him his lesson!"

THAT could really happen.

"Ok. Ok so... how do you think we should do this?"

"I think WE should go to the winery I was talking about first. I think better with wine."

"NO WAY!"

"YUE!"

"ZI WEI! I REFUSE! HOW COULD YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT I AM SAYING NO?!?!"

"YUE THINK ABOUT IT! IT IS A GREAT SOLUTION! BELIEVE ME! IT WILL WORK!"

They ended up in one of the many benches inside Chaoyang Park three hours later, wine on hand, and eating cheese crackers.

They have been laughing hard thirty minutes before and now they've engaged in verbal sparring (both almost screaming) because Zi Wei said something so incredibly impossible, Yue wants her to see a Neurologist to have her head checked.

"I cannot imagine how that will work! I can't even stand your brother!"

"Yue believe me! Gege is all bark and no bite. I know him!"

"But he will surely be surprised and eventually, he will know I am up to something. He might even discover that you already know the truth!"

"I am not saying that this "immediately" has to happen. It will HAVE to happen gradually."

"Zi Wei, I suck at acting, hence I write. My face is very transparent. One will immediately know how I feel so I do not know how I can show any emotion other than hate for your brother when we're together."

"Didn't I just say it will HAVE happen gradually?" the younger Wang Heiress downed another drink from the wine bottle "It is important that you go out with him as much as you can and then make everyone around him believe that there is something going on between the two of you! He is bound to eventually stop it if he doesn't want his colleagues thinking he is seriously dating you."

"THAT is exactly what I am talking about! For me to do THAT and convince everyone around him we are seriously dating, I need to act like I like him. AND I DON'T LIKE HIM!"

Zi Wei looked up the night sky before turning back to her. "Yue, don't you have a crush??? Think of that guy as my brother!"

She shot daggers at the other woman for her audacity to even suggest a thing. "I do not want to contaminate Peng Yuyan's image by imagining him when I am with YOUR brother. That is disrespectful to Peng Yuyan and he does not deserve that."

Wang Zi Wei smirked. "I have to tell you though that a lot of people say that Gege looks like Peng Yuyan!"

"WHAT?!?!??!?!?!" Yue almost spilled her wine "Take these people to me and I will step on all of their toes and take out all of their nails!"

The other woman cackled. "It's true! A lot of people say that. Anyway, please stop punching your leg over what I just said Yue, let us go back to what we were talking about. I am sure the the formal event he is taking you to on Wednesday is the Beijing Entrepreneurs' Gala. He was supposed to take me but I backed out because of wedding preparations. We could start the plan there. So many of his colleagues will be there."

She stopped abusing her leg over the maltreatment of her idol and frowned. "That's another thing! He didn't even tell me what type of event it will be! He only said it's a formal event! I am sure he was looking forward to me looking like an idiot there, dressed up like I am his secretary!"

"We won't give him that victory!"

"By doing what you plan?"

"Of course, Yue! And we make our first move on Wednesday! You have to look like a goddess on that day! We are going to give him the shock of his life!"

Her brows furrowed. "I do not know how you plan on achieving that."

"I'll contact my style team. Lucia is going to have fun with you I am sure."

"WHAT?!?! Wait! Hold on! What Lucia? Who is Lucia?"

Zi Wei knocked on her forehead. "Lucia Liu! Who else will I be talking about? She styles me for formal events! I'll have her style you!"

Not every average person will know that Lucia is actually THE LUCIA LIU Yue wanted to say but instead declared, "YOU KNOW I DO NOT HAVE MONEY TO PAY FOR HER SERVICES!"

The woman is a fashion legend! She dresses Zhou Dongyu! Zhao Liying! Dou Jingtong!

"Why are we friends if I don't offer you my help in this? You don't need to think about anything else, trust me."

"I won't allow you to do that!"

Zi Wei looked at her as if she had lost all of her sense and Yue then fully realized how the Wang siblings are truly alike. They had the same obstinate look in their eyes when they wanted something and you could not do anything about how they go about getting it.

"Sorry, it's done" the Wang Corporation Heiress put her phone down in dramatic fashion after presumably sending a text message "Expect Lucia and her team on Wednesday!"

There was finality in that tone and Yue knew that if she continued to fight over it, the other woman wouldn't budge at all.

She released a defeated sigh. "Ok sure. But this is the only time that you will do something like this ever again, you hear me?"

"OK. OK" Zi Wei agreed, recognizing the finality in her tone as well.

"Also... I still do not get how I can act like I don't hate your brother."

"You don't have to. Act like you hate him, that's fine. Everyone will just think you guys have a sort of lover's quarrel."

Yue shook her head. She truly cannot wrap her head around what Zi Wei wants her to do.

How could acting like she is really dating Wang He Di help in all this?

What if that prick thinks she actually likes him?

NO FRIGGIN WAY!!!!!!

"Oh! You'll find someone who you can have on your side on Wednesday!"

"Huh?"

"One of Gege's mentors will be there with his wife. They are such a lovely couple and we're really close to them. You need to win them over!"

"HUH AGAIN!"

"Other than Dad, one of the people who helped my brother go about the business world is Cheng Xu-gege – Yan Cheng Xu, Yue! Ring any bells?"

It took her five more seconds until her head exploded at that piece of information.

To say that she was floored was an understatement.

YAN CHENG XU IS A LEGEND!

He expanded overseas at the age of 35! And he grew his shipping business from scratch. He was the most definitive rags-to-riches story ever.

And he had a superstar for a wife.

"YAN CHENG XU AND XU XIYUAN WILL BE THERE?!?!?! SHUT UP!!!!"

Zi Wei shrugged her shoulders. "Will I lie to you? They are two really sweet and good people and they really love Di-ge. I imagine that you and Gege will probably be seated in the same table as them since that has been the set-up for three years now."

"OK! So... how do I make THE Xu Xiyuan believe that I "AM" dating your brother? She's an actress Zi Wei! She is one of the best there is!"

"Xiyuan-jie is really kind! And she will be happy to see Gege taking a girl other than me to the gala! She will already assume that you guys are dating! Take advantage of that!"

The longer they talk about this plan, the worse it gets.

Honestly, she had already considered calling in sick and bailing out on Wang He Di on Wednesday.

And then she won't attend Dong Xin and Gao Zhi Ting's engagement party.

And then she'll go up Mount Heng in Hunan and live her life as a hermit.

But now, other than allowing Wang He Di to do as he wants, his sister is pushing for her to play along with that diabolical man's plans and pretend that she likes him.

Every cell in her body screamed "NO!!!!!!!!"

"Yue, if you really want to get rid of my brother, this is the only way, believe me. If he gets seen so much with you in public, people will assume he is serious with you and when they do, he himself will find it awkward and stop it. I don't think he actually considered that. He just wants to annoy you so he'll force you to be with him until you yourself give up. But you won't. You will do as he wants and you will tolerate him until he gives this scheme up all on his own. Right now, that is the only thing that we can do. We'll think about how we can counter any other plans he might have for stopping you from writing our book."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.4K 86 10
Marianne's new puppy must try to adapt to human life after mysteriously transforming, but they must be careful when falling in love because a wolf ca...
1.2K 70 23
on a rainy afternoon, while the boys were busy, RJ and Tata found a basket full of tiny girls that were the size of plushies. big eyes, animal parts...
196 63 70
Recipes I want to save but people no longer keep recipe boxes nor is my handwriting good enough anyway lol. Complete randomness may be found here. I...