My Villain

By fluffysugarsock

What if the villain in the story you wrote is YOUR hero? Shen Yue, author of best selling novel "Two Wrongs M... More

Disclaimer
Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty

Chapter Sixteen

1.3K 93 9
By fluffysugarsock

Zi Wei knows her brother.

He is one of the sweetest and most down to earth guys in the world but she has to admit that after Zuer, he started to put more weight in his pride.

If what was going to happen was going to put his ego down in any way possible, he wouldn't think twice about doing whatever needs to be done for it to NOT happen.

That is why she wasn't surprised at all when he confronted the author, Shen Yue, after learning that she will be writing a part two for her book that will involve Zi Wei and Kido. She, actually, even anticipated it that is why she had planned for Yue to be able to do everything she needed for her research on the book while her brother was still out of the country.

Of course, his "sudden" return took Zi Wei back but he, unleashing hell on all of them, she counted on.

However, if what her fiance is telling her now is true, she is most intrigued.

"Are you sure Gege let Yue sleep in his house?"

Kido nodded. "We actually had a good time teasing him about what he "did" to her but he said matter-of-factly that he didn't do anything except let her sleep until she was sober enough to leave in the morning."

"Well... it's good to know he is still a gentleman. However, did he say what Yue's reaction was when she woke up?"

"You know your brother. He won't get into details. He just told us she scrambled to leave. So I am guessing, she must have been really embarrassed about what happened."

"Or she got scared of him."

The man laughed. "That is possible."

She bit on her nails as a thought hit her. "Do you think I should call Yue, though?"

"Call her?"

"Well... it just popped in my head... I mean... why would she go out all by herself to get drunk? Don't you think she might have a problem?"

"Baobei, we did ask your brother if he managed to learn anything or if Yue let slip any possible reason why she was out drinking by herself. He said he didn't know a thing nor did he ask because it may be personal to her."

She frowned in worry. "It's just sad, I think. From the times we've talked to Yue, I don't think she will go out and drink on her own."

"I agree with you but maybe we should let Yue talk to us about it – if she wants to – instead of asking her? On this, I side with your brother. It may indeed be something very personal."

At that moment, she agreed with Kido but Zi Wei has always had a stubborn streak – especially in terms of ensuring that the people she knows are doing fine.

She calls a handful of people friends and even though she and Yue had only known each other for less than a month, pouring your heart out to another person (even though it was just through interviews) was still equivalent to sharing your life with them and the writer has always been such a good listener and sympathizer.

An hour after talking to her fiancé, she went out the pool area to call the writer.

Zi Wei wanted to at least be a source of comfort for the other woman.

Zuer was waiting for her car at the valet pick-up point when Yue saw that Wang Zi Wei was calling her.

Near panic, she immediately hid her phone as her friend kissed her goodbye.

She still has not been able to tell the other woman about the second book she is writing and after their talk, she thinks it might be better for her to wait for Zuer and Feiyu to make up before she springs the news to them.

She really does not want to cause another conflict for the couple as she realized, only belatedly, that indeed her decision could be very upsetting.

She was sure that Zi Wei and Zuer would not be a problem but..

Feiyu...

And especially DiDi...

They were a whole other thing to talk about.

She looked down on her phone again and saw that Zi Wei was still calling. As soon as Zuer was safely out of the way, she finally answered it.

"Hi Zi Wei!"

"YUE!!!! How are you?" the other woman's voice sounded very chipper.

She took a deep breath. "I'm ok, I guess. Is... uhmmm... is there anything I can help you with?"

"I really just wanted to check whether you are ok" Zi Wei responded.

There was something in her tone though that Yue noted. "Uhmmmmm... okay... I am doing fine, thank you for checking up on me."

She heard Zi Wei expel a sigh herself. Yue could just easily imagine her biting on her lip afterwards. "Kido told me that Di-ge took you home last Friday –"

"AH...." She cut in, understanding now what the call was about.

And then she froze. ZI WEI KNOWS SHE SLEPT IN HER BROTHER'S HOUSE!!!

Oh God!

Oh God!

What must Zi Wei think of her?!?!?!

"I just wanted to check with you and let you know that if you need anyone, I'm here. Ok? I can go out and drink with you."

That gave her pause.

She was ready with a defensive answer because her brain was firing away at possible reasons she could give for sleeping at the devil's condominium unit but it seemed Zi Wei was just calling about her drinking all by her lonesome.

There was no judgment in it. There were no questions about her ending up at a man's house.

Wang Zi Wei's offer sounded just so genuinely caring.

This was so random and so sudden that Yue found herself suddenly tearing up.

Other than this woman's brother, there was no one else in the world who knew what was happening to her. And he had used that information to blackmail her.

She could not even talk to anyone because she doesn't even know who would listen and understand.

Zi Wei, reaching out to her now, means so much.

"Yue?"

She wiped at her eyes before her tears could fall. "I'm still here Zi Wei. I just – I mean – it's just that your offer really caught me by surprise but I really appreciate it."

There was a smile on the other woman's voice after that. "Where are you right now? I will treat you to dinner!"

"It's fine. I promise! I'm much better now, really. You don't need to do that."

"I insist! And think of this as you helping me escape all of these wedding preps! COME ON!!!!! Tell me where you are!"

"I'm actually near Chaoyang Park."

"Perfect! I have a favorite restaurant in Solana. Stay where you are and I'll pick you up. Give me an hour and a half?"

"Are you serious?"

"Of course I am!" Zi Wei replied enthusiastically "Let me know where I will pick you up!"

"I can meet you there. I have my car with me."

"Better! I'll see you by 7:30."

"Let me know the name of the restaurant ok?"

"Sure! Sure! And Oh My God! Let's drink after dinner! I know a winery in the area!"

Yue laughed.

For all her kindness and randomness, she was still the Wang Corporation Heiress.

If her idea of drinking out is going to a pub or club, Zi Wei's was a winery.

Whoever said that a person can't be too happy because something bad comes along right after must have Shen Yue's luck, she thought. There was another call on her phone 30 minutes after she talked to Zi Wei.

It was an unregistered number.

"Hello?"

"Ms. Shen."

Her left brow rose up to as high as her hairline. "YOU!!!!"

There was a bark of laughter "Me!!!"

"How did you get my number?"

"I own the company that you subscribe postpaid to, it's easy to know what number you use."

"I should report you to MIIT*!"

"And I will tell them that I got it from my sister, end of story. You will just look like an idiot."

She ground her teeth in annoyance. Was Wang He Di sun-bathing in the nude so he could soak everything when the heavens decided to rain down sarcasm and antagonism in the world?

"Did you have a purpose in calling me other than to irritate me?" she lashed out at him.

"I am calling about Wednesday. It's a formal event I am taking you to. Do you have anything to wear for formals?"

"OF COURSE I DO!"

"Good! Wear something blue."

"BLUE?!?!?"

"Do you really need to be screaming? And yes, it should be blue."

"When I talk to you, I seem to just want to keep on screaming."

"Oh! I thought I only had that effect on you in bed."

She visibly reddened. Trust him to turn any conversation into something embarrassing. "IF THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY, I AM ENDING THIS CALL RIGHT NOW!"

He laughed louder.

Yue hated how he celebrated his victories.

"My driver will pick you up by 6:30 PM so we can arrive at the venue by 8 PM. Don't forget the blue."

"I can drive you know" she answered sarcastically.

"I'd much prefer you get picked up by my car."

It was unspoken but Yue knew that her sturdy Honda was not going to cut it with the kind of cars he drives or any of the girls he should be dating drives. Her car would look like garbage against his Lexus.

"OF COURSE YOUNG MASTER" she replied, angrily pronouncing every word, near exploding at this man's airs.

"There's a good girl! Thank you for being a loyal customer of our company. We appreciate doing business with you."

The line was cut and Yue almost threw her phone away in rage.

WHAT HAD SHE DONE IN HER PAST LIFE THAT SHE WAS BROUGHT TOWARDS THE PATH OF THE WANG CORPORATION HEIR?!?!

"Am I not suffering enough already?" she thought to herself as she saved his number under the contact name "UGLY HIDEOUS DEVIL".

As soon as her contract ends this year, she is changing to another cellphone company.

"I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY LIGHTNING!" she screamed inside her mind and imagined Wang He Di being struck by a hundred lightning bolts. The image made her smile.

She looked at her watch, reminded of her dinner date with the devil's angelic sister, and knew she needed to run to her car if she wanted to avoid traffic.

It's perfectly ok for her to get there first.

It might help in calming her down.

In her dash towards the parking lot, something hit her! An inspired idea!

What if she told Zi Wei that her brother was blackmailing her?

Can she enlist her help???

COULD THE TWO OF THEM POSSIBLY BEAT HER VILLAINOUS BROTHER?!?!

***

* MIIT - Ministry of Industry and Information Technology established in March 2008, is the state agency of the Republic of China responsible for regulation and development of the postal service, Internet, wireless, broadcasting, communications, production of electronic and information goods, software industry, and the promotion of the national knowledge economy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 2.1K 97
Welcome by Produce 50! Where 50 girl trainees fight to debut in a girl group!
1M 45.4K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
291K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
10.1K 609 26
Highest Rank: 150 - Zombie Highest Rank: 18 - Team Work 👏👏👏 📌 THE POWER AWARDS 2018 ↪Grand Winner in Adventure Category ↪Best Title 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉...