Locked (Tko X Reader)

By Tko207

(Y/n) is a girl who had lived a terrible two years in a lab. She went through a lot, they consider her as Dan... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 46

1.1K 44 68
By Tko207

~ The Next Day ~
( Your pov )

Everything in my life is pretty messed up, my boyfriend is Tko, my Daddy died not long time ago, I can't use my powers because they're dangerous, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT MY POWERS IS!!

The thoughts kept running through my head, I sighed deeply and closed my locker. Right now I'm in the school with Ko.

"Are you okay?", Ko asked.

Am I happy to know about myself? Or am I sad because my daddy is dead? Or I'm angry because I can't have my freedom to use my powers? Or I'm disappointed at myself that I'm dating Tko...?

"I..I don't know.., I don't know anything anymore", I said as we started walking.

"Yeah, I can understand", he said as he looked down.

As we kept walking, I noticed some kids whispering and pointing at me. I looked around and all the kids are looking at me like I'm a freak.

This is getting ridiculous!

"I need the bathroom, you can go to the class, I'll see you there", I said as I went inside the bathroom not giving Ko a chance to say anything.

I washed my face and thought loudly, "why is this happening to me?! Why my life ended up being like this? And why the hell everybody keeps looking at me?!", I started getting angry.

"Oh I know why!"

I got freaked out by that as a girl with pink hair and hazel eyes opened the toilet door and walked to wash her hands.

God I thought I'm alone!

"Oh.., sorry, I thought I was alone", I honestly said as I laughed awkwardly and looked away.

"Oh that's fine, you don't need to apologize", she said as she looked at me.

"Yeah..", I awkwardly said as I blushed of embarrassment. "So, you said you know why?", I asked confused.

"Ah huh! I know everything about", she said with a smile and my eyes widened a little.

She knows everything about me?! This girl is being creepy right now!

"I'm sorry. But, who are you?", I asked.

"Silly (Y/n). I'm Britney! You're best friend, remember?", she said.

"My best friend?", I asked not believing this.

I barely have friends, I only know that Fink is my only best friend. Tko and Ko never mentioned anything about a girl called Britney.

"What? You don't believe me? Then how do I know everything about you?", she said.

"Like what?", I asked.

"Like how did you killed your own father, or how did you destroyed the plaza, or...", I cut her off.

"Wait wait wait!", I said fast as my eyes are widened out of shock and surprise. "Did you just say...I killed my own father?!"

"Oh.., yeah.., sorry. I'm sure Tko and Ko never told you about this. Also that's the reason why everyone is afraid of you", she said as she put a hand behind her head.

Why things keep getting worse!!

"They..didn't tell me...they don't tell me anything!", I said as I got angry.

"I'm pretty sure they also lied to you, especially Tko", she said as she crossed her arms.

I looked at her confused, "what do you mean?"

"I'm sure he said unbelievable stuff like you two are couple", she said and my eyes immediately widened. Before I knew it, tears started falling down.

Maybe it was for the best that I lost my memory..

"Oh (Y/n)! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry!", Britney said as she hugged me. I felt weird at this but I hugged her back.

Then we heard the bell ring, so we pulled apart and each one went to her class.

.

~ Skip Time ~

Miss Quantum was writing some stuff on the board, I didn't pay much attention because these thoughts were running in my head.

I'm not a good person.. I destroyed the plaza with my dangerous powers and I killed my own father... Why things had to turn this way...
I can't trust anyone.. they're all laying to me! I don't know who's saying the truth and who's laying... everything is complicated!!

"Hey..", I heard someone whisper. It was Ko, he's sitting in front Tko's table which is beside me. "Are you okay?", he asked.

"Y-Yeah, I'm okay", I said with fake smile.

"(Y/N)!", miss Quantum shouted, "could you please come here and answer this equation??", she said as she crossed her arms angrily.

I got really nervous as I got up and walked to the board.

Everybody is staring

I stared at the equation

I tried to think..

How the hell supposed I know the answer?! This is too hard and complicated!! Just like my life!!

"Umm..", I looked back at Ko and raised his hands showing me 7 so I wrote 7.

Thank you sooo much Ko!!

"Mhmm very interesting, would you like to explain how did you figure it out?", miss Quantum asked with smirk.

"Not really. Can I sit down now?", I asked with annoyed.

Everybody gasped as they started whispering.

Ughhh what now?!

Miss Quantum's eyes widened as she looked like she's gonna explode, but suddenly the bell ring meaning it's the break time.

Everybody got up and started going outside the class and I did the same.

"(Y/n)! Wait!", I heard Ko so I stopped waiting for him. "What was that?!", he asked.

"What do you mean?", I asked as both of us started walking to the cafeteria.

"In the class? You seemed.. off", he said.

"Oh..it just.. umm-", I didn't know what to say but luckily someone called.

"(Y/N)!!"

Ko and I looked behind us and it was Britney. She stopped and looked at us, "hey! Where is Tko?!"

"He got suspended because of you Britney", Ko said a little angry.

"Wait what?! Tko actually tried to punch You?!", I asked with shock.

Why did he tried to punch my best friend?!

"Oh yeah, right!", she said as she started chuckling. "He started it, I only tried to talk to him"

Talk to him? About what?

"C'mon (Y/n)", Ko grabbed my hand and started pulling me.

At this moment I got really confused.  "Hey (Y/n)! You won't leave me alone, are you?", Britney asked as she followed.

"Leave (Y/n) alone Britney!", Ko said.

"Ooo I'm scared! Are you gonna try to punch me like your brother?", she said.

Wow! That girl is so annoying! I can't blame Tko for trying to punch her!! Is she really my best friend? Or she's laying like everybody else?

"Tsk let's go (Y/n)", Ko said. But I pulled my hand off. "(Y/n)?!", Ko looked at me confused.

.

.

.

.

"I'm going with Britney"

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back >:)

Sorry I take a long time to updating, I'm really busy these days :/

Tell me if the story is getting bored so I can end it fast :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 654 15
Y/N was normal 17 years old human, but one day crazy scientist turn into male (echidna) lamia. His parenst was scared so kicked him out.Y/N lived...
7.4K 118 17
Y/n is a girl who just got fired from her job and is still living with her mom. Y/n's dad died 10 years ago when she was 16 and her mom picked up a d...
49.6K 1.3K 27
Before you read, this is a Twin AU, it's a lot easier to write. And the pronouns are female because that's easier too. Might be some mis-spelled stuf...
49.5K 1.5K 29
Y/n was left in a hospital, everybody knows her as patient 207, almost no one knows her real name, she can't go out of the hospital no matter how har...