The Army Baby

By IrumBashir

Alexandra Phoenix Hunter. Daughter of Skyler and Phoenix Hunter. Niece of Derek Hunter. Being born and bred i... More

Chapter one*Alexandra Phoenix Hunter
Chapter Two*Mission Minions
Chapter Three*Training
Chapter Four*Party
Chapter Five*A soldiers punishment
Chapter Six*A jump to Russia
Chapter Seven* Her song
Chapter Eight* Pack your bags
Chapter Nine* He's a murderer!
Chapter Ten* Derek's Agents
Chapter Eleven*The 320s
Chapter Twelve* Baby Lo
Chapter Thirteen* Tough love
Chapter Fourteen* A Classic drunk
Chapter Fifteen* Bodyguards?
Chapter Sixteen*What's with all the questions?
Chapter Seventeen* Special Meetings
Chapter Eighteen*Neighbours
Chapter Nineteen* Judgement day
Chapter Twenty* I need to go home
Chapter Twenty-One* Oh Hell No
Chapter Twenty-Two* Act like a bitch, get slapped like a bitch!
Chapter Twenty-Three* No more secrets
Chapter Twenty-Four*The Skyler Mellow
Chapter Twenty-Five* A.P.H
A/N (part twenty-six)
Chapter Twenty-Seven *The dog cage
Chapter Twenty-Eight* Don't Jump Alex!
Chapter Twenty-Nine* Leave the kid alone!
Chapter Thirty* She's Crazy
Chapter Thirty-One*The prodigy child returns
Chapter Thirty-Two* Goodbye
Chapter Thirty-Three* Home
Chapter Thirty-Four* Rumours
Chapter Thirty-Five* You have to kill him...or else.
Chapter Thirty-Six* Old VS New Punishments
Chapter Thirty-Seven* Snitches get Stitches
Chapter Thirty-Eight*She's Out Of Control!
Chapter Thirty-Nine*We need to talk
Chapter Forty* Intervention
Chapter Forty-One* What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened?
Chapter Fourty-Two* Walk us through the Mission
Chapter Forty-Three* An Unexpected Visit
Chapter Forty-Four* Want to hear a story?
Chapter Forty-Five* DENIAL
Chapter Forty-Six* ANGER
Chapter Forty-Eight* DEPRESSION

Chapter Forty-Seven*BARGAINING

1.2K 39 11
By IrumBashir

A/N: This Chapter contains sensitive material, and strong language. If you are easily offended, I would not suggest reading Alex's Scenes! Hope you all enjoy it!

Don't Forget: Like, Comment and Share!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derek P.O.V

We were currently walking trial 3 of 6. I had all my men split up and take a trail each. They were to follow the clue and call for me if there was any suspicion. With us we all had a canine handler each with several sniffer dogs. For all we know he could be setting us up. There were no calls yet, and I had started to give up hope with this clue.

"...follow the trails and go left, don't go forwards or backwards, not even right or left, go in another direction. You will find a sign, use it." Axel repeated. Looking at him we were back to the start of the trial.

"right, so don't go left or right... where does that leave us?" I questioned confused, I was not in the right mind set to be out here searching, I needed to be back home trying to do something else, but I needed to get out.

"up or down..." Axel suggested, looking at him like he just slapped me in the face I smiled.

"of course, how stupid am I." grabbing my radio "search the floor, there must be something there." With that we followed the trial again but this time on the floor.

"hey boss, we got something."

"so have we." By now all my teams had started to find something, just as I was about to answer, Axel bent down and grabbed something.

"Derek, it's a trap door." Pushing the dirt and leaves out of the way he grabbed a handle and turned it. Opening up, there were a set of stairs.

Picking up the radio I told my team to not go in and to wait for the bomb squad to do their thing. Whilst they were searching I decided to go back to the house to see if there were any updates with Alex.

Walking into the control room, I greeted Ian and his team.

"Any news?"

"No, you?" Ian replied

"Trap doors leading to an underground tunnel system, got the bomb squad working it."

"It's a trap." One of Alex's army friends butted in as they all walked in.

"what do you mean?"

"The whole thing just sounds like a set up!" Another responded.

"They're right, somethings going on."

"You should always follow your gut instinct, isn't that right lads." A young voice boomed from behind us. Turning around, a young boy stood in the door way with a small duffel bag.

"Blake, what are you doing here?" Ian walked towards him.

"I heard about Alexandra, thought you could use all hands on deck." He smirked and shook Ians hand.

"good to have you here, you can work with the 320's they're in the next room."

Blake P.O.V

"good to have you here, you can work with the 320's they're in the next room." Ian nodded.

"sounds good." With that I smiled at Dawson and Mack and walked out. Making my way into the other room, everyone was hooked to their computers and files.

"I'm surprised no one's burned the room down yet." I joked, with that the whole room turned around and a smile instantly rose upon their faces.

"Holy shit, Blake!" Juliet gasped.

"Bro, good to see you!" Ade chuckled and hugged me.

"I promise I'm going to have a long catch up with you all, but right now we have a mission, fill me in on everything you have." They all nodded and started to fill me in with the search. 10 minutes into the conversation and flipping through some case files they put together, Juliet walked back into the room.

"Guys, Alexandra is back." Following everyone into the other room, I stopped mid tracks as I watched my baby.

Alex's P.O.V

Laying on the floor, I starred at the projection of Nikas death repeating itself. I don't know how many times I've watched it but I couldn't find myself moving my gaze, or body in that case.

What seemed liked hours, I finally woke up from the trance I was in. I could hear Mack's voice echoing in my head to get up and plan my next move. I could hear my father's voice telling me to watch my back and I could hear my mother telling me, no reminding me who I am.

"your name is Alexandra Phoenix Hunter, my army baby." I whispered to myself 3 times. "MY NAME IS ALEXANDRA PHOXNIX HUNTER, THEIR ARMY BABY." I screamed at the top of my lungs. With that I got up and dragged my body to the wall. Holding myself up I looked around at the room. There were broken chair remains all over the place, shattered glass and computer screens.

"You are not dead, Alex, you are not dead. They are not dead, everyone is fine." I reassured myself.

Chuckling erupted from the speakers placed near the ceiling.

"Oh Alexandra, they're all dead. And you will be soon too." Olinksey ugly raspy voice spoke calmly.

"NO THEY'RE NOT." I screamed back at him.

"You've watched the video many number of times, they're all gone." He spoke with broken English, dumb Russian cunt.

"what do you want? You want an apology? Want me to beg?"

"I see you've recognised the next stage, bargaining?" he replied.

"you will never catch me begging you for anything, or apologising." I laughed back.

"It's okay, you will soon."

"FUCK YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT. WHY DON'T YOU COME IN HERE AND MAKE ME!" I taunted him

"good plan, I think it's time to strap you back down." With that the door unlocked and 3 men walked in. Oh, it's time for some fun.

I locked eyes with them and smiled. Running towards the centre of the room, I launched myself at a piece of broken wood. Grabbing it and I pointed it towards them all and planned my attack.

Blake's P.O.V

"Oh shit, it's about to go down." Ade broke the silence.

"She's got this." Mack replied quickly.

"First step, plan your attack." I spoke out the stages we were taught.

Alex's P.O.V

The first guy ran towards me, ducking his punch I swung my weapon and went straight for his head, causing him to go flying down. The second guy followed him. Blocking his punch with my right wrist I jumped up on his knee and kicked him in his face. Running towards the other guy I jumped up and wrapped both of my legs around his neck. Using all my strength I twisted my body and threw him off. The other two got back up. I ran towards the first guy and fell to the floor allowing my leg to trip him up, getting back up I used my left elbow to hit the next guy.

I ran towards some old rope in the corner and picked it up. One of the guys hurled himself at me and went in for a punch, I had already planned this so I wrapped the rope around his arm, disabling the arm. I then kicked his lower leg, punched him and twisted the rope so it was now around his neck. Pulling it he dropped to the floor. letting go of the rope I kicked the other guy where the sun doesn't shine, causing him to double over in pain. I knew the last guy was just about to attack me from behind as I could hear my father's words still echoing. Twisting my body to the left, I picked up my left leg and swung it around kicking the last guy in the throat. Facing towards him I picked up my right leg and kicked him. Finishing him off with a very hard punch to the eye. All three of the guys were now on the floor.

Picking up another piece of wood I used all my force and pierced it through one guys trachea. I grabbed a piece of glass on the floor and made my way towards the next guy. Bending down next to him, he went for a punch but I grabbed his fist and pinned it down, I placed the glass on the left side of his throat and slowly dragged it to the right. Letting go I made my way to the last guy. Kicking him in his face, I decided to try to make him talk.

"where am I." he just laughed and spat at me.

"WHERE AM I." he refused to speak so I punched him in the nose. My fist burned like hell but I ignored the pain.

"I'm going to ask one more fucking time, where am I." still no answer. Fine, if he wants to play like that, then let's play. I knocked him unconscious and walked towards the rope, picking it up I tied both his wrists and threw the rope around an old pipe on the ceiling. Fishing it through, I used whatever strength and adrenalin I had and started to pull. Slowly his body rose so he was standing up. Tying the rope onto the door handle, he was now semi in the air. I looked around and found a few toys I could play with. Looking around the room I knew there was a camera somewhere, Olinksey had to be watching me. I could see a small red dot flashing on the back-right corner of the room. Smirking I spoke.

"Time for some entertainment."

I slapped the guy waking him up.

"Hey sleepyhead, wake the fuck up." He groaned as his eyes fluttered opened.

He panicked slightly as he realised he was trapped. He attempted to free himself.

"don't bother, I learned how to tie ropes when I was in elementary school."

"you bitch, you know nothing."

"ah you see, that's where you're wrong. What you don't know about me, is that they would call me to negotiate with terrorists."

"you, negotiate with terrorists, yeah right, you're just a kid." He laughed.

"I'm a kid alright, but the thing is, I was taught to turn off my emotions, when ... negotiating."

I grabbed a piece of broken glass and tore his shirt.

"I will never talk."

"oh sweetie, I don't expect you too." With that I stabbed him in the heart. Screaming he started to panic. "you see, what I've done is punctured your vital organ, you will now bleed out to death very slowly as your heart tries to pump blood. I can pull it out, but then you will be dead and we don't want that just yet." I smirked. Grabbing another piece of glass, I pulled his trousers down. His eyes widened. Let's just say I had his man parts on show for the crowd.

"now tell me where the fuck I am, or so help me god I will cut it off."

"you bitch, you wouldn't."

"wrong answer" with that I sliced the tip. His screams filled the whole room. His blood dripped down creating a large puddle on the floor. After 4 minutes of cutting small chunks he blacked out from the pain.

Waking him up I gave him one last try.

"one more time to talk, or I will finish the job."

"stop, please stop!" he begged, I raised my eyebrow indicating him to talk but he stopped himself. "okay...okay...you're in...hell."

"nope. You are." With that I grabbed the remaining piece of meat and sliced it clean off. He screamed and screamed until he once again blacked out.

I turned to face the camera.

"And you thought I would be the one begging. Come in here and face me yourself, or open the doors so I can find you." I laughed as I talked to the camera.

Blake's P.O.V

"holy shit." I laughed

"she killed....3 men." Derek gasped.

"actually she only killed 2." I responded.

"Either kill or be killed." Mack sighed as he turned to face us kids. "You guys shouldn't be watching this."

"what the fuck?" spinning around Lincoln came to view with his sister Nessa by his side.

"you guys shouldn't have watched that." I threw at the pair.

"did she just.... chop off ..." Nessa gagged

"what are you guys doing here? Lincoln, you just got shot, you need to rest." Derek ordered.

"I'm fine, I came to check up on you all to see if there were any updates."

"clearly there isn't any, y'all should leave." I threw at Lincoln, I really didn't like this guy.

"all of you get out, you don't need to watch this. Lincoln, Nessa go home we will update you. The rest of you get to work."

"all due respect sir, I'm staying." Lincoln snapped back and walked into the other room.

"kids these days." I rolled my eyes and nodded at everyone to leave. Following them we walked into the other room.

"She's trained and she can look after herself."

"We can see that." Nessa sat down.

"right, so everyone's been tracking his clues, that's what you have so far?"

"Yeah, nothing has come up. The GPS seems like a dead end."

"that's because it is, how can you all be so stupid to follow what he says."

"what else did you have in mind?" Ade looked at me. Shaking my head, I don't understand why no one else has picked up the other lead. Filling them in, everyone went to work. 10 minutes later we found a trail.

Barging back into the other room, we watched as Alexandra was back at it.

Alex's P.O.V

The guy had finally woken up again, so I decided to take another shot.

"Where am I?"

"Hell, I don't even know myself, this isn't my land." He cried

"Give me a clue, and I will let you go." I begged.

"Is that begging I hear?" Olinkskey laughed.

"FUCK OFF YOU RUSSIAN PIG, OPEN THE DOOR SO I CAN FUCKING KILL YOU ALREADY!"

"He's scared of you, he wouldn't."

"Good, he's weak and he knows it."

"just kill me already." He pleaded

"you know what, fuck this." Grabbing a piece of glass, I repeated the move on the last guy and ended his pain.

"Open this door Olinksey, or better yet, run and get one of your pets to open it."

"Bargaining step, completed." He provoked

"Fine, we're going to do this the hard way." With that I walked towards the door and started to analyse the locks, let's hope Brennon's lock picking training comes to use.

Blake's P.O.V

Watching her kill gave me a strange sense of satisfaction, I know its bad and stuff, but she's in a situation where if she doesn't kill, she will be killed. This way I know she's doing okay and staying strong! I've never watched her on a mission before, but I know she's capable of coming back home safe, she was trained by the best people constantly, and she's always made us all proud. I love her, I always have, and I have supported every decision she has made. She always bailed me out and backed me up when I needed it so that's why I'm here, to return the favour and to bring my baby home.

"So, you're telling me, every single one of you fell for his trap and haven't looked elsewhere for clues?"

"Of course we have looked for other clues, nothing has come up. We are focusing on the GPS; it will lead to her." Jay reported.

"No, it won't. That GPS is long gone, you had to go down the other route."

"if you have a lead, just tell us already." Derek sighed frustrated.

"The car...the one that took her. Did anyone try to follow it?"

"Yes, the cameras we tracked got dark and we lost her a few miles out, there was no other way to track it."

"oh, there's always a way." I smirked and looked at the 320's.

"we tracked the car, don't ask how but the last known destination is this area here." Juliet pointed to a patch of green on the map.

"The clues he was giving you was a distraction; they went that way and probably abandoned the car."

Derek grabbed his radio and ordered half of his men to meet us at the location we pointed out.

"Good work, stay here and carry on working." Ian directed us as everyone made their way out.

"Hell no, there is nothing we can do here, we are better off coming with you guys, it's a large area of wood. The more people the better." Agreeing with me, everyone including Lincoln and Nessa made their way to the woods.

After 20 long minutes, we finally reached a national forest. Jumping out of the car I made my way to Ian's pack and Derek's team.

"The car stops here" we clued the others in.

"There's a trail going that way, we should start with that" Derek instructed. Everyone started to walk into the forest. 

This is going to be a long night. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY! I am SO sorry for the long wait for this chapter! I know its very long but I hope you all enjoyed it!

So Blake is back and so is Lincoln...lets see what happens there! Are you team Blake or Linc? Let me know in the comment section below!

Let me know what you thought of the chapter!

Thanks for being patient with me and waiting! I hope it was worth it!

-Irum x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 587 11
(Discontinued) - Y/n, the daughter of Maleficent gets in The School for Good and Evil, meeting her new friend? Crush? Or maybe even more than that...
330K 11.7K 30
"How do you fall in love with someone when everyone in the world is against you being together?" "People always tend to want the things they shouldn'...
1.1M 31.8K 34
Emma also known as "panther" is the best street fighter in her state and it doesn't help having a abusive dad. But she is also her schools biggest ne...
332K 11.7K 47
'Alex your brothers Missing. He was last seen in Woodward high school. You have to go. You are his only hope' 17 year old Alexandra woods, Alex for...