𝘨π˜ͺ𝘳𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘒 π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳...

By oh-imasimp

"Yona of the Dawn" ||various x reader|| Y/N is a young woman from a different world, from reality, who finds... More

Things to Know
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Info on OC's + Explanation (Slight Spoilers)
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter Twenty Four

5.6K 247 270
By oh-imasimp

With linked arms with Shin-ah, who is wearing a blindfold over his eyes in place of his mask, I walk beside Yona. "What do you think of the town?"

"It's..." He looks around. "Interesting." He mutters looking at different stalls.

"Hello, hello. Welcome, all! Hello little miss, you would look absolutely stunning in this!" Lucian's voice echoes from somewhere. "It matches your eyes perfectly!"

Shin-ah and I stop and stare as Lucian has a bunch of women surround his stall filled with jewels and other items. "Well, we know what Lucian does..." I sweatdrop as the girls swoon over his looks. Hayate nowhere to be found.

"Guys, we're heading this way!" Yun grabs my hands and drags us back to the groups. "Don't get lost."

"Kija where's the Green Dragon?" Yona looks up at Kija.

"I think he's in this town, but he's very fast and won't hold still."

A vase breaks through a window and smashes on the ground. My eyes widen in horror at my late remembrance of this scene. How did I forget this?! "Out of my way!" An unknown man yells from inside. There's pleads from two other people, begging him to stop. Hak walks ahead of the group and peers into the broken window. "Please, stop!" "Shut up!"

My heart thumps against my chest.

"W-what's going on?" Yona innocently asks before she too looks through the window.

No, no, no, no!

"Looks like the officers are making a racket," Hak says with a sad look in his eyes but keeps his expression neutral.

Yona's eyes practically become fire. She attempts to go in but is stopped.

If we wait too long...My parents are tied to a chair, throats slit, blood everywhere, they're dead. I...I don't...I--

I pull myself from Shin-ah and break into the shop. I slam the door open, completely unaware of my friends telling me to come back. I'm completely unaware as I jump in front of the little boy who's about to lose his life.

--I can't watch anyone else die! Lucian!

I come to my senses, I raise my arms up in an attempt to block the very sharp, very deadly sword the officer is about to stab me with.

"I hear you. I'm here." Lucian's voice enters my mind, soon followed by the soft sound of someone playing the flute.

The officer's eyes turn blank, his shoulders slump and he drops his sword. It clatters against the wooden floor. The officer and two other mutely walk out of the destroyed shop. The little boy cries in his parent's hold.

He's alive...

I gulp and release a shaky breath. I almost collapse to the floor but someone hugs me. I close my eyes and return the hug. I see Yona's crimson hair and cry. I'm weak...I'm so fucking weak. But...I look over at the little boy and smile. "He's alive, Yona."

"You idiot." Yona sniffles. "You can't just run into danger like that...but I'm proud." She looks up at me and gives her a famous dazzling smile.

"Thanks." I flush in embarrassment and wipe my tears onto my sleeve. "Well, that's enough emotional stress for one day!" I let out a fake laugh.

Lucian pops his head into the door and waves his flute. "Don't worry love, they won't remember any of this." He smirks. "I'm surprised you called out to me."

I just shoot him a smile, "Our minds are linked, so of course I did."

"Well, I'll be off. Stay safe my children." With that, he's gone.

🌸🌸🌸

"Huh?" Hak stops, again, and looks at a wanted board.

"My favorite scene!" I cup my cheeks in excitement. Holding in my laughs as I see his wanted poster.

"I'm going off on my own. Take care of the Princess." Hak zooms the fuck away from us.

"Me too! I just saw the bear from before!" I give Shin-ah a pat and quickly run after Hak.

"A bear?! I thought she said kitty last time?" Kija tilts his head in confusion.

"Hak, wait for me!" I grab onto Hak's sleeve so I'm not left in the dust he kicked up.

"Huh? Wait, Lightning Beast, Y/N!"

But it's too late. Hak and I are lost in the crowd. We both hear laughter and pause. I see Jae-ha's green hair and point, "Hak, it's that guy from before." Hak nods and we sneak our way closer to him.

Jae-ha is in historical laughter as he gazes at Hak's and his own wanted poster. "Not beautiful! But I get it! I get what they're trying to say!" He points at the board then crosses his arms. "Well, if he's wanted, that makes him easier to recruit."

"Easier to recruit who?" Hak speaks up.

Jae-ha stays unaware, "Actually, I have no clue what his name is." He finally turns around and is surprised to see us. "Whoa!"

I cover my mouth to muffle my laughter, "That was a funny whoa, pretty boy."

Hak's brow twitches as he smirks, "How can you be laughing? Your sketch is also on the wanted poster." He points at the board with squinted eyes.

Jae-ha turns his head slowly and sees his poster. He laughs fairly with closed eyes. "This is also an amusing face."

"It's your face..." I snicker.

"It's you," Hak states bluntly.

Jae-ha immediately goes into denial, "I couldn't hear you."

"It's you," Hak repeats.

Then Jae-ha aggressively tears it off and somehow a fire is created. Jae-ha and Hak turn into chibi's as they crouch over the fire and burn the terrible sketches. A gloomy aura surrounds the two.

"Their eyes are rotten."

"Agreed."

I pat both their shoulders, "There, there boys. Your both beautiful."

Jae-ha jumps up and grabs my hand, "You think I'm beautiful dear?"

I nod, "Beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, breath-taking, fabulous, and all other synonyms that mean that my mind stops functioning with how absolutely attractive you are."

A cute blush creeps onto his cheeks, "Oh my, you truly know how to make a man's heart start beating "

"Oi! Don't forget I'm here." Hak grumbles.

"Oh, yeah! You." Jae-ha points at Hak.

"Huh?"

"I almost forgot what I came here for. I came to find you." He declares.

"Everyone wants a piece of Hak." I nod in approval.

"Does that include you?" Hak quirks a brow with a smirk.

"Of course it does. You're insanely attractive as well." I admit with a shrug.

Hak blinks...and blinks...and blinks...

(Sorry for the interruption but Hak is currently processing the information)

Hak finally stops dazzling off and looks at Jae-ha, "What do you want? I'm not going back to that place anymore."

Jae-ha makes hand gestures, "No, no. I'm here today because..." He grabs Hak's hand in both of his.

"Someone start the music! They're having a moment!" I screech.

"I desire you."

Everyone turns around and starts muttering to each other at what looks like two guys confessing their undying love. I hold up a random sign reading, "I ship it!"

Hak goes pale, his hair shadowing his face as he holds up his hand. "I don't swing that way."

Fake tears stream down my face, "Don't worry, pretty boy, I still love you!"

Jae-ha starts sweating, "Ah! Wait, wait!" He reaches his hands out for Hak. "You misunderstood me." He latches himself to Hak.

Hak struggles to push him away.

"I just thought that you're a handsome guy..." I cheer him on in the background. "It's too public here, let's go somewhere secluded."

Lines of dread cover Hak's face, "What exactly are you planning to do at a secluded place?!"

"Something kinky?!"

"I am--"

Bam! Hak just punches Jae-ha I'm the face. "Quit it!"

Jae-ha goes flying and lands roughly on his back. I cautiously crouch by his side and poke him. "Pretty boy, you dead?"

And like a possessed person he slowly stands up. His back arching up off the ground slowly until he's fully standing.

"This boy be possessed" I jump back.

Jae-ha wipes the blood running down his nose, "That punch...I'm aroused."

"Goodbye, Hisoka 2.0!" Hak and I bail.

___

I'm not sorry...I fucking love these moments between Hak and Jae-ha. This is 100% my favorite episode!

So you know how Yona has to go get that healing flower?
Okay, so my real question is do you want Y/N to take Yona's place just by herself with Jae-ha or with both of them?

THANK YOU FOR READING I LOVE YOU GUYS!
I especially LOVE reading your comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 83 7
𝑭𝑢𝑹𝑻𝑼𝑡𝑨𝑻𝑬 enough to be given a second chance at life, but unfortunate enough to be given a second life in a dangerous world. Now, as Y/n fi...
93.4K 3.3K 77
Kouka Kingdom had two beautiful princess. One with fiery red hair. The other with eyes that changes shades of white, and vibrant pupils. The two prin...
396K 12.2K 39
[DISCONTINUED] "˒ᡒᡐᡉ Λ’α΅‰αΆœΚ³α΅‰α΅—Λ’ ᡃʳᡉ ᡇᡉᡗᡗᡉʳ ˑᡉᢠᡗ α΅˜βΏα΅—α΅’Λ‘α΅ˆ." β†’ various tbhk x reader ← β”β”β”β”β”Β°βŒœβš β—Š βšβŒŸΒ°β”β”β”β”β”“ α΅ˆβ±αΆ αΆ α΅‰Κ³α΅‰βΏα΅— α΅‡α΅˜α΅— ˒ᡒᡐᡉʰᡒʷ,ᡒⁿᡉ β”—β”β”β”β”Β°βŒœ ⚝ β—Š βšβŒŸΒ°β”...
129K 2.2K 17
Various anime characters x readers- Please enjoy! :3