EPILOGÍ 'The Choice' (Mature;...

By juzmenow24

#1 Maturestory 11/14/19 They all look me in the eye.."Now you choose. One of us? or none at all." ‐... More

Prologue
Chapter 1-Leaving
Chapter 2-New Home
Chapter 3-Four
Chapter 4- Start
Chapter 5 - Flames
Chapter 7 - Burn
Chapter 8 - In the Woods
Chapter 9 - Behind the Desk
Chapter 10 - Into the Sunset
Chapter 11 - On the Counter
A/N
Chapter 12 - Under the Sheets
Chapter 13 - Safe With Me
Chaapter 14 - The Return
Chapter 15 - Protect You
Chapter 16 - Need
Chapter 17 - Deep
My Boys
Chapter 18 - Breathe
Chapter 19 - Blood
Chapter 20 - Flight
Chapter 21 - Fight?
Chapter 22 - Tide
Chapter 23 - Power
Chapter 24 - Home
Chapter 25 - Dive
Chapter 26 - Uninvited
Chapter 27 - Creep
Chapter 28 - The Plan
Chapter 29 - Grip
Chapter 30 - Natural
Chapter 31 - Recoil
Chapter 32 - Let's Play
Chapter 33 - It's Him
Chapter 34 - Stable
Chapter 35 - Frosted
Chapter 36 - On the Road
Chapter 37 - Memory Lane
Chapter 38 - Link
Chapter 39 - Bound
Chapter 40 - Dresses
A/N
Chapter 41 - Chaos

Chapter 6 - Heat

408 58 86
By juzmenow24

I can't believe I had good sleep for my first night in the cabin. I woke up around four in the morning, just like I always do and head on out for a morning run.

I decided to take a path through the trees at the back of the cabin. The majestic towering pine surrounds me. Crunching of dried leaves and twigs under my foot, distant chirps of crickets and my calm breathing are the only ones I hear. I looked up as small twinkling lights shone like silver petals among the trees. The peace of the morning soothes my shattered soul. I can't help but smile. This place is paradise.

It took an hour for me to explore the majesty of the forest and return back to the cabin. Upon reaching the cabin I held on to one of the porch ledge trying to regain my breath. Just as I was about to calm myself, a door swung open revealing Tag coming out, and stretching away sleep.

He literally just got out of bed, I think. His disheveled hair, droopy eyes and... and... what the fuck? He still got his morning wood on. Oh, he really just got up. He's only wearing his boxers and it can't hide his awakened length from me.

I looked away, and just as I'm about to leave, I accidentally tipped a glass of water from the ledge.

"Holy fucking shit!" he shouted at the sound of glass shattering against the wooden floor. "Rachelle?!" He realized it's me and then his other self realized it too as he tried to hide it away with his hands.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to startle you. I went for a run and I was just catching my breath and... and..." Oh God, I'm a high-pitched babbling mess. How do I get out of this? I put my hands up trying to shield my sight from what was previously on display. "I'll leave you to it. I'll get inside now."

I turned away, circled my way to the front of the cabin and went inside. Since no one's down yet, I decided to make coffee for everyone.

I grabbed the bag of Arabica beans from the cupboard and poured some in the grinder. The ground beans automatically fall to the filter and start brewing. I admire the nice setup Lily got in the cafe. Everything is so simple and neat.

"Mmmm. That smells so good." Tag came in, now fully dressed. He's wearing sweatpants and a plain white shirt that clings to his body. His hair still in all directions but it makes him look hot.

I need to speak up unless I want him to think I'm a crazy-staring-mute bitch. "I'm making coffee. Want some?"

He smirks and nods "Yeah!" coming inside the counter. No words were said as we wait for our coffee. The heavy sound of the coffee maker fills the air. I looked at him just as he looks at me, and we both chuckled.

"Hey. I'm really sorry about that."  I spoke up first.

"Nah that's just normal." he said shaking his head in embarrassment.

"Well, not for me." We laughed.

We head out to the patio with our coffee. Tag sat beside me and propped his legs up the other chair. We sat in silence for a little while. I admired once again the lush greenery surrounding the cabin. The serenity of our mere existence in the middle of the forest.

I glanced at Tag as I sip my coffee and caught him staring at me. "This is my favorite." He speaks, breaking the silence. "Every chance we all get, we just sit here and relax."

"This would be my favorite too. It's just so peaceful." Dismissing the fact that he was staring. But hell why do I feel so flushed. I just ran an hour drenched in sweat.  I'm still wearing my track pants and a tank top, with wet maps along the backside and the abdomen. Maybe he's looking at my disgusting state. I should have showered first.

"You'll be just fine." he mused.

"Huh?" I asked confused. Did I just think out loud?

"I said you'll be just fine." He repeated. "We'll be here to guide you and help you out every step of the way when Nana and Pa leaves." He declared, smiling, still looking at my direction.

"Thanks, Tag. That's so helpful and sweet of you." I said looking through his grey eyes that are now turning blue as the sun rises up.

"No problem, Rachelle." He holds my hand that is on my lap, not breaking his gaze. I was shocked by the sudden connection. I noticed just now how broad his jaws are, the sweet curve of his smile that reveals a small dimple on his cheek and the sexy dip on his lip drawing me to it. I did not realize my lustful trance until I felt a sensation brewing inside me.

"I need more coffee." I snatched my hand out of his, grabbed my cup and stood up to get inside.

"I'll get it." He said and quickly stood on his feet right about the same time I did. We almost toppled over if not for his steady grip on my waist. My hands fell flat on his chest giving me a chance to feel just how strong his muscles are.

He looked at me snatching a glimpse from my lips to my eyes, to my lips and back up to my eyes again. Our breathing shifts and before I knew it, he crashed his lips on mine.

It was gentle yet hungry. I can't believe I closed my eyes and tried to enjoy this. I wrapped my arms on his neck as I kissed him back. I don't know if this is right, but after so long without intimacy, I think I am begging for this.

His hand shifted to the back of my head deepening the kiss. Heat rose to my cheeks. Just then I felt his warm tongue brush my lower lip demanding entrance. I let him. My tongue tastes the bitter-sweet flavor of coffee on his tongue as they battle inside of us. I felt his erection coming to life between my legs as we continue to kiss.

I don't know how long we were at it until a heavy roaring engine approached the cabin.

"Fuck." I heard him curse but I'm already out of his sight and into the cabin.

-------

The day went rather fine. Lily Eric and I discussed all that I need to know about running the cabin. I instantly grasped the process since I have a degree in Hotel Management and their process is quite simple.

A family settled in 'Carter' and 'Ashley' today and I have tried first hand testing their process. I enjoyed this a lot, and I promised Eric and Lily that I would continue on their legacy.

We had early dinner to give more time to rest. Around the table, I caught Tag stealing glances at me, but I tried to dodge it. Most of us are silently eating just a little chat about how each one's day went.

Rob spoke up a little after everyone finished eating. "I went out this morning to pick up Gage and Kayne." My eyes widen in realization. Holy shit they were the ones who arrived this morning. The three of them saw us. I looked at Tag and saw him scowling.

"Just when we were about to park, we noticed that..." he paused. As if trying to get a reaction.  Oh for fuck's sake Rob don't you dare. I closed my eyes silently praying he would choke right now.

"What?!" Tag yelled.

"Chill man! We noticed the firewood was not yet chopped." Oh, thank heavens. "So I might need help with chopping later guys."

I swear Rob's an asshole trying to humiliate me and his own brother over dinner. But I don't know if they really saw us or it is just about the wood. I shrugged it off.

We soon bid each one good night. Eric and Lily settled in ahead. Kayne and I cleaned up the table. Rob, Gage, and Tag went on with chopping wood.

When Kayne and I were finished he went out and helped with wood. I took the cabin's ledger and head up to 'Olivia'. 

I decided to sit on the porch as I review the ledger. I can hear the guys chop wood from down below, chatting, laughing, bickering, always bickering.

I got distracted when I looked down and saw them in all their shirtless glory. Sweat covered bodies, muscles flexing and deep voices grunting with each pound of their ax.

I can't help but stare. Soon I found myself gripping on to my glass of water so hard, and crossing my legs tight, clenching my thighs.

I froze as I see Tag staring at me from where he stands. The heat building up was soon replaced by cold shivers of realization.

I took the ledger and went back to my room. I lay in my bed thinking how long it's been since I had release. With that, I found myself thinking of the boys. My hands unknowingly caressed my breasts, my nipples puckered, tightening into hard beads. My right hand slowly grazed down my rib, my stomach and reaching its most sensitive destination beneath the warm walls of my panties.

I let out a moan as I felt how moist I was just thinking of them. I toyed with my own nub hitting the best spot as I dig my head deep on to the pillows. 

A finger slid through my arousal as I recall this morning's event. His soft lips, the taste of his tongue on mine. I have been deprived of this for too long. I slid another finger and gained speed. My hips grinding hard on my hand as I felt a build-up of pleasure inside me. My other hand grabbed up to the headboard to support my quaking body.

Just as I was about to unravel, there was a hard knock on the door. I cursed and cursed to myself. I snatched out my hand quickly and fixed myself. Shit was I too loud? I thought to myself.

The family that checked in is on the far end of the hallway they could not hear me from there. Could they? Another knock came through.

I slowly unlocked the door, but the person behind it pushed it wide open revealing a sweat-covered man, with eyes full of hunger and lust.

"Tag."

A/N: The steam is now rising. And it's about to get hotter.

What do you think about it?

More smut?? Or less smut??

Did you expect Tag to get the first, 1st base?

Do you think he'll reach Home base soon?

Comment what you think. Let's see if kinky minds think alike. 😁✌🤭

Thank you all for your reads. Please hit that star and make me happy... Love you all... 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 87.5K 35
Warning: Rated R, Mature Audience Only! "He hovered over her mouth as he spoke, "Do not feel ashamed." She gasped as a tear eased out of her eye as h...
53.2K 633 54
Evanly craves love, affection, satisfaction, and sex, all neglected in her loveless marriage. But a ray of hope appears when she encounters a wealthy...
137K 710 3
WARNING R-RATED Disaster-in-Waiting was a dream come true for me. Firstly writing it and then sharing it on here and receiving such a wonderful respo...
1.5M 47.3K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...