Not Your Typical Love Story (...

By wildstyle23

"An adventure of lifetime in a different world is waiting for you..." You are an ordinary girl /(boy), in an... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Portal
Chapter 2: The Transformation
Chapter 3: Meeting the Most Adorable Demon Ever (1/2)
Chapter 4: Meeting the Most Adorable Demon Ever (2/2)
Chapter 5: Lord of Darkness...
Chapter 6: Chained Together
Chapter 7: Finding a Solution
Chapter 8: It's Time to Meet the Famous Blue Hero (1/2)
Chapter 9: It's Time to Meet the Famous Blue Hero (2/2)
Chapter 10: Welcome to Mobius!
Chapter 11: Meeting A Stranger in the Park
Chapter 12: You Up For A Fight?
Chapter 13: More Chains... Wait... I'M A WHAT NOW?!
Chapter 14: Let The Battle For The Princess Begin
Chapter 15: SHIPS~!
Chapter 16: Memories From the Past
Chapter 17: An Unbelievable Explanation
Chapter 18: A Quick Visit From the Past (1/4)
Chapter 19: A Quick Visit from the Past (2/4)
Chapter 20: A Quick Visit from the Past (3/4)
Chapter 21: A Quick Visit from the Past (4/4)
Chapter 22: Back To The Present
Chapter 23: SLEEPOVER PARTY!~
Chapter 24: A Necklace and A Guardian
Chapter 25: Two Different People, One Body
Special Chapter: "June 23, 2019"
Chapter 26: A Spark of Something Special...~ (1/5)
Chapter 27: A Spark of Something Special...~ (2/5)
Chapter 28: A Spark of Something Special...~ (3/5)
Chapter 29: A Spark of Something Special...~ (4/5)
Chapter 30: A Spark of Something Special...~ (5/5)
Chapter 31: Uncertainty and A Shopping Spree- (1/4)
Chapter 32: Uncertainty and A Shopping Spree- (2/4)
Chapter 33: Uncertainty and A Shopping Spree- (3/4)
Chapter 34: Uncertainty and A Shopping Spree- (4/4)
Chapter 35: A Shopping Spree (1/5)
Chapter 36: A Shopping Spree (2/5)
Chapter 37: The Unexpected News
Chapter 38: A Shopping Spree (3/5)
Chapter 39: A Shopping Spree (4/5)
Chapter 40: A Shopping Spree (5/5)
Chapter 41: The Voice
Chapter 42: A Dark Realization
Chapter 43: Closer
Is It Still Worth Reading...?
Chapter 44: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! (1/?)
Chapter 45: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! (2/?)
Chapter 46: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! (3/?)

Got TAGGED! XD

355 12 89
By wildstyle23

Okay, how do we do this...?

This is the first time I got tagged so... *sighs*

Here we go!!!

1. I got tagged by Nani_EclipseFangs

2. I did it in less than two days.

3. *sighs nervously* Hold on...

a.) I'm small for my age, I think... I'm 4 feet. (Not precisely) Well, I'm the smallest in our class... So...-

b.) I'm pretty smart and diligent when it comes to studying! As long as there are no *coughs* distractions.

c.) I sometimes stay up til 3 in the morning for no apparent reasons.-

d.) I am very kind, polite, and friendly;

e.) But I'm also a sinner.- ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)

f.) I have two sides, like two personalities. You all probably know the first side of me. All that good stuff and kindness... The second...? Well... *chuckles mischievously*- I have a dArK SiDE tOo, YoU kNoW...?-

g.) I love English so much that it paved a way for me to try to write stuff here on Wattpad. 

h.) I suck at Math. Literally!-

i.) I love singing, writing, drawing, and basically anything that can entertain people! :D

j.) At school, when it comes to group works and projects, I let myself get used. Why? Because I want to feel helpful, even if it's too much using. It's just my weakness to not help. :D

4. Tag 28 people! ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)

SonicMandy15

CrissaRosetta

RunSonic

rose-bree

imarandomhoooooman

EdgyBiscuits

cattailnyancat2

TrashY_AngeL

leo-luster

Servampchan

MidnighttheCat738

PinkLemonade098

SammyblueLynx

Autobotgirl2004

SnowJay14

HellishArtist

ARandomPerson15

SonicT-Hedgehog

_A_Proud_Fangirl_

xdxpreshy

introvertdorito

Luna_Robotnik

hoithere123

S1ncerely_Me

Sonadowforme

GigiCat0w0

SkySparks3

Knight_Prime

5. Tell a joke!

What's the best thing about Switzerland?

. . .

Uh, I don't know... XD 

. . . But the flag is a big plus.-

6. Write a spoiler for one of your stories. 

. . . Crap.

This is what you guys have probably been waiting for.-

Oh wait! ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)

Ah...

Ever since King Ben and the new crowned Queen decided to put the barrier down, FOREVER, Auradon Prep have never been better!

The VK's are going along just perfectly with us!

And the whole "Audrey-being-the-new-villain" thing has been sorted out so, no problem! And Auradon is crowded with people. Literally!!!

The VK's and the King were super wise to make us put our differences aside. And what the Queen said during her "royal speech" was true. 

"We are all capable of good and bad, no matter which side of the barrier we come from."

And from now on, we're making a happy ending of our own. 

No more barriers, 

No more fights, 

No more legacies or all of those pressuring stuff from our parents and ancestors.

Oh. You're probably wondering as to where and who I am, right...?

Well... To answer "where", I am officially on my way to the school of my dreams...

As to "who"...?

You'll see...~

"Hey, what're you thinking about, 'lil' sis...?~"  An auburn-haired boy, who is a year older than me, even though he couldn't age back at home, interrupted my super awesome narrating. I sighed in defeat. "Can you not...?" I whined. "Not, what...?~" He just gave me a sly smirk and leaned back on the comfy seats. I crossed my arms and huffed. 

"You just interrupted my train of thought, big bro." I slightly snapped at him. He chuckled as he took a piece of Reese's peanut butter cups from the candy booth in front of us. "Well, I'm glad I did, 'cause we're here."  He said before he took a bite out of the sweet yet salty candy. "ALREADY?!" I freaked out as I looked outside using the window. And he was right.

"How long have I been zoning out?" I asked him as I looked back, only to see that he was finished with his snack. "Longer than usual..." He chuckled. I sighed in embarrassment and decided to ready my stuff. 

"Y'know, I'm gonna miss you, (Y/N)..." He blurted out as he rubbed the nape of his neck, sheepishly. I looked at him, shocked, before giving him a warm smile. "Y'know, I'm gonna miss you too, big bro." I replied as I gave him a bear hug. He chuckled and hugged back. "Man, this is why I hate growing up." He spoke up as he gently pulled away. 

"Well, there are advantages of growing up. But I guess that's why you never won Wendy's heart.~" I teased him. His face grew super red and frowned. I laughed my lungs out. "That's not funny, that's insulting." He snapped as he looked away. "Just saying the truth, big bro." I replied as I continued to prepare my stuff. 

It's super rare to see him act like this. The whole 'cuddly brother' thing, and the 'red faced' too. I flinched when the driver up front spoke. "We have arrived."

Excitement and nervousness welled up inside of me as the driver stopped the limo. I could hear faint screams and cheering just outside. "You ready, 'lil' sis?" He asked as he sprinkled my things with pixie dust, which caused the objects to float in mid-air. I drew a shaky breath. 

"I was born ready."

 . . .

OKAY! THAT'S ENOUGH.

Damn, why the spoilers...?-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 80 27
When a demonstration of a new cutting-edge virtual reality machine goes horribly wrong, Alexandra Parker accidentally creates a link between two worl...
2.6K 210 47
WARNING: Mature content +18. Do not read if you're uncomfortable about the topics of blood, gore, sex, rape, child grooming, abuse, suicide, swearing...
19.6K 633 16
Seeing as the boys are always fighting, Rouge, Sticks and Amy figure it would be a great time to sit back and relax. What better way to relax than st...
17.1K 580 16
A lively stroll in the garden has always calmed [NAME] after a day of work, hearing the sounds of birds and wind from nature. But this time, somethin...