Everyday || Charreigns

By riottsglow

A simple blonde-haired women listened to her best friend to leave her ex and standup for herself and take car... More

PLAYLIST.
( CHAPTER ONE - HE'S HOT )
( CHAPTER TWO - ALREADY PERFECT )
( CHAPTER THREE - BIGGER IS BETTER )
( CHAPTER FOUR - WISH YOU'D LEAVE)
( CHAPTER FIVE - GENTLEMAN FOR ONCE )
( CHAPTER SIX - ONE TIME THING )
( CHAPTER SEVEN - MAKE HIM LEAVE )
( CHAPTER EIGHT - DISTRACTED BY YOU )
( CHAPTER NINE - ALL OVER ME )
( CHAPTER TEN - SOUND SO SEXY )
( CHAPTER ELEVEN - UNLESS YOU'RE FALlING )
( CHAPTER TWELVE - WAIT, PRINCESS )
( CHAPTER THIRTEEN - STAY AWAY FROM HIM )
( CHAPTER FOURTEEN - PHYSICAL WITH YOU )
( CHAPTER FIFTEEN - WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU )
( CHAPTER SIXTEEN - LETTING IT GO )
( CHAPTER SEVENTEEN - BE A GOOD GIRL )
( CHAPTER SEVENTEEN - KILL YOU FIRST )
( CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - IT'S MY JOB TO PROTECT YOU )
( CHAPTER NINETEEN - THINGS GET BAD )
( CHAPTER TWENTY - LYING DOES NO GOOD )
( CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE - STILL CAN'T GET ENOUGH )
( CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO - YOU HAVE NO CHOICE )

SUMMARY.

985 31 19
By riottsglow

SHORTENED SUMMARY.

All his life, Joesph Anoa'i, better known as Roman Reigns, always hated that he was handed everything in his life. Unlike some children, he hated living in a rich family. He hated that his parents were never home and his older brother and younger sister would throw high school parties. He hated that sometimes, he could never give back to the people in need. His parents would always tell him not to worry about them. "It's their fault for getting themselves in this situation," is what they would say to him.

Easily getting into college, with his parents' money and his football scholarship, he went into the entrepreneurship major to start his own business and not always dwell on his parents' legacy and take their money. And after ten long and dreadful years of hard work and sacrifices, he was able to claim his company, Baseline, a company that helped young adults, aged eighteen and up, achieve their dreams of becoming an athlete.

Being a very known and rich man, Roman had many females on his side who wanted to be with him, or "fuck him", as he heard on social media platforms. He knew that at this point in his career, he needed to calm and settle down. He needed to find love. He needed to start a family. But all he could think about was helping others and having money. That was all until he hired a certain blonde. A blonde who changed his life...

MAIN CAST

LEAT'I JOSEPH ANOA'I
(roman reigns.)

❝I PROMISE YOU. I'M DIFFERENT FROM MY PARENTS. I'M DIFFERENT FROM MY SIBLINGS. I'M ME. I PROMISE.❞

ASHLEY ELIZABETH FLIEHR
(charlotte flair.)

❝MY LIFE IS OVER, DO YOU REALIZE THAT? YOUR LIFE IS PERFECT. MINE IS OVER.❞

EXTRA CAST

REBECCA QUINN
(becky lynch.)

❝YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS IDIOT, ASHLEY. I'VE SEEN BETTER FROM YOU.❞

ANDREW MCLEAN GALLOWAY IV
(drew mcintyre.)

❝YOU'RE NOT THE SAME. SOMETHING'S CHANGING YOU. I CAN SEE IT.❞

NUUFOLAU JOEL SEANOA
(samoa joe.)

❝WE'RE FAMILY. FAMILY DOESN'T LIE TO EACH OTHER. TELL ME WHAT'S UP.❞

MARYSE MIZANIN
(maryse.)

❝WE DON'T GET ALONG, YOU KNOW THAT. BUT YOU'RE A SISTER TO ME.❞

OTHERS WILL BE REVEALED LATER IN THE STORY

( WARNINGS; ) this story mentions many adult contents, such as violence, mature language, sexual themes, and other triggering topics. if you feel as if you read something that might not be in your best interest and/or not comfortable, please don't read this book.

A/N:

so this is another charreigns book. this book will somewhat be similar to my book, everythingship, but there will be a different storyline. it is also an au, meaning that it is an alternative universe, meaning that there will be no reference to wrestling, but the characters will be referred to in their wrestling names and real names.

thanks for reading! hopefully, you'll like it!
coming soon: march sixth, twenty-twenty

credit of form: lahnistersden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Jaded By 𓅓

Fanfiction

59.2K 1.8K 40
Would you risk it all to save a friend in need? Kayla appears to have it all but when she meets Joe her world is literally turned upside down. She's...
40.5K 1.3K 57
"I got that bomb, boy are you sure you want some?" First book: Never Thought Charlotte Flair and Roman Reigns have now realized their feelings for ea...
165K 6.2K 32
Joe and Charlotte were college sweethearts but an unexpected surprise causes them to break up. 6 years later, they meet again and Joe wants a chance...
15.7K 344 30
Young Alone Hurt A beautiful mistake happens. Prideful Strong Passion Love A new beginning happens... And it starts with Reigns Love. > I do not...