( CHAPTER SIX - ONE TIME THING )

Charlotte woke up to feeling some sort of heat on her face. She squinted her eyes as she looked up and saw windows in front of her. She was confused. This wasn't her apartment. The windows looked way too sophisticated to be hers.

She tried to sit up but her head was killing her. It felt like three hundred pounds of steel laying on top of her head. She groaned as she sat up from the bed and felt a small breeze over her body. She looked down and saw her chest bare.

"What the hell?" She whispered. She looked around and saw the room that she was at. Now she knew: this was definitely not her apartment. She looked at the side of the room and saw someone laying on the bed. She rubbed her eyes as she got a better look at who was.

"Roman," she whispers. No movement. She lifted her hand up and softly put it on his bare shoulder. "Roman, wake up," she whispers, shaking him. She heard him groan. "Joe, wake up," she says a little louder. He groaned again as he opened his eyes slightly.

She covered her body with the blanket as she saw him rub his eyes and sit up. He looked over and saw who was in his bed. "Ash, what are you doing here?" He mumbled. "I could ask myself the same question. I don't remember what happened last night."

"I think," he says looking down underneath the blanket, "we did some shit." Charlotte dryly laughed. "Yeah. We probably got really drunk cause I have probably the worst hangover of my life."

Roman was now the one who dryly started to chuckle. "Yeah, I can agree with you." He reaches over and picks up a piece of clothing off the floor and puts it on underneath the blanket. He then pulls himself off the bed.

He walks over to the other side of the room, which seemed to be the bathroom. He stayed there for a while before coming out with pills in his hand. "Here's some Advil." She takes it away from him as she takes one in her mouth.

"Thank you," she answers. Roman sits back in the bed, his back facing her. "What happened last night?" He asks, rubbing his eyes again. Charlotte shrugs her shoulders. "I have no idea. The last thing I remember is talking to someone named Randy," she recalls.

"I don't remember anything," he responds. "One thing, we're in the limo and another, we're naked in bed trying to remember what the hell happened last night."

Charlotte blushed as she realizes that she's still naked in her boss's bed. "Um, do you have any clothes?" She asks softly. He turns around to see her on the bed, with the blanket covering her skin.

"Um," he stands up from the bed, "I'll see what I have." She nods as she watches him leave the room. Immediately, she reaches over for her phone, seeing missed calls: one from Maryse, another from Becky, and two from Drew. She sighed as she calls Maryse back. She needed someone to yell at her for making a bad decision.

She put the phone, by her ear, letting the phone ring. "What?" She heard at the other end of the line. "Come pick me up, please?" She asked. "Why? Where you?" She heard Maryse say. "I'm at Roman's house. Just come pick me up. I slept with my boss and things are getting weird."

"Alright. I'll be there in a couple of minutes. Keep your tits in your bra," she said, making her rolls her eyes. "Bring me one while you're at it." She hangs up. She sighs as she puts her phone back as she lays back in the bed.

"Hey," she hears making her lookup. Roman had a shirt and some pants in his hand. She smiles softly. "Thanks." He nods and puts them on the bed. "Do you want my limo to drop you off home?"

"Uh, no. My sister's coming to pick me up, and with us in this position, I don't think that would be a great idea," she blushes as he chuckles. "Yeah. I'll let you get ready."

She nods as she watches him leave the room. "Could we," he starts before leaving the room, turning around, "forget about this? This was a one-time thing, right?" He says.

Charlotte gives him a small smile. "Of course."