( CHAPTER FIFTEEN - WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU )

Charlotte had found some strength in her body to drive back to Roman's house. She didn't even get what she was going for. Thankfully Roman had given her the rest of the week to become stress-free, but it just got ten times worse.

She walked into the house, putting her key in her pocket, soon feeling arms wrapped around her waist. She jumped and pushed the person off before turning around. She exhaled as she saw Roman looking at her with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh," her voice was quivering, "hi." Roman walks up to her, but she walks back, continuing to have Roman confused. "Ashley," he says. She could feel her body shaking once again. "I really need a hug, but I'm scared to touch you," her voice was shakier than before.

"What happened?" He asked, reaching his hand out for her. "Come here." Roman notices her clothing and saw her shirt was torn at the bottom. "Ashley, did someone touch you?" She shakes her head as the tears started to fall. "I'm sorry."

"Hey, hey," he walked up to her as he brought her into his chest as she cried. "I went to my apartment and the door was opened. I thought it was Becky because she has my keys, but it wasn't her and I went in my bedroom," she sobs.

"Look at me," he says holding her head again, "look at me and breathe. In and out, alright?" Charlotte sobs dialed down a bit following Roman's breathing pattern. "What happened?"

"Drew was at my house and it looked like he was looking for something, but I tried to tell him to leave, but he got really pissed off and tried to throw something at me and then I think he was trying to rape me, so I just told him that I was pregnant to make him stop and then he left."

Roman felt his jaw clench. "He tried to rape you?" He asked. "I don't know. He kept pushing me down on the bed and grabbing me. Joe, I was really scared." Roman brought her to his chest as she squeezed him tightly, not wanting to let him go.

"I'll get you a restraining order against him. I'm not taking no for an answer. I want what's best for you. I don't want you in danger. From now on, it's my job, alright?" He looks at her, wiping her tears from her eyes. She nods before he leans down and kisses her lips softly, feeling her kiss him back before pulling away.

"Did the test results come back in?" She asked. "Yeah. I was waiting for you to come home so that way you could open it," he says pulling something out of his back pocket. She sniffs as she takes the letter from him. Before opening it, she looks at him.

"You're not gonna judge me with the results in here, right?" She asks. "I could never. Whether you're pregnant or not, you're still special to me. I'll be right here, the entire time."