( CHAPTER THREE - BIGGER IS BETTER )

Charlotte looked up from the list of party locations and names and unto the magazine of dresses. The prices even on the cover made her mentally scream. She wanted to pick the prettiest dresses there, but she felt so bad that he was buying it for her. She even felt bad when her ex bought her stuff, but this was a completely random stranger that she met less than 36 hours ago. She needed to find a way to make it up to him.

She sighed as she put her pen down and picked up the magazine and stared at it. She ran her finger over the cover, over a silver gown. She closed her eyes as she imagined herself in it. Incredible.

"Knock knock," she heard making her open her eyes to see her best friend at the door. "Hey," she smiled, hiding the magazine under her desk. "Uh uh," Becky shook her head as she walked up to the desk. "What is it?" Charlotte shook her head as she took the pen back in her hand. "Nothing. It's nothing."

"Hand it over," she says holding her hand out. "Hand what over?" Charlotte asked as she continued to look down at her list, ignoring what her best friend was saying. "Hand it over or else I'll trash your office."

Charlotte sighed as she took the magazine out and handed it to Becky. She looked down at it and smiled. "Ooo, you're going partying with the boss. Which dress are you getting?"

"Dresses," she clarified, "he said I can pick three." Becky gasped. "Three? Oh, I told you, you guys are having babies," she smiles. Charlotte giggles. "Help me pick some. I really like the silver one on the cover, but the price scares me."

Becky scoffs. "He's buying you the dresses, it's not like," she starts. "Don't," Charlotte stops her. "Don't say his name. Please," she says leaning back in her seat. Becky raises her hand in surrender. "Roman's not him. He actually wants to buy them for you."

Charlotte sighs and nods. "I guess. But still. I need some way to pay him back." Becky scoffs. "Pay him back? Bitch, the dress that you even like is over a thousand dollars. You can barely pay for your rent. Just let someone do something nice for you for once."

"Then stop lecturing me and help me find two other dresses because apparently, bigger is better with you," she smiles. Becky sharply inhales. "See I would, but Jon just came back and we haven't had sex in a long time."

Charlotte looks up. "You guys have sex at his job? What is this, a porno?" Becky scoffs. "No. We go home to do it. We're not that big of freaks," she says. "Besides, everyone is talking about the boss's new assistant. Let's just say," Becky smiles as she walks to the door, about to leave the room.

"You guys have been boning for a while," she winks before closing the door.