( CHAPTER TEN - SOUND SO SEXY )

The next two weeks were the same as they have been. Roman and Charlotte would sneak off somewhere and have sex. Once, she even went over to his house, and they did the same thing. They wanted to stop this, but it just felt too good for them to not.

Roman hadn't seen Charlotte all day, due to running some errands for him, and his mood was slowly shifting to something that he didn't want it to be. He already had three business meetings today and had to get lunch by himself. He can already say that she had a huge effect on him.

Roman walked into the conference room, seeing all of his employees there, waiting for him. As he walked over to his seat, he noticed Charlotte in the seat next to his. The two made eye contact before Charlotte winked at him.

He smirked before sitting down in the seat and he immediately grabbed her inner thigh. She smiled to herself as she allowed him to touch her.

Feeling how short the dress was, Roman was easily able to pull it up, feeling the heat of her pussy against his hand. He mentally growled as he thought of how he couldn't taste her, how he couldn't just take her right then and there on the desk, not caring that his employers watched or not.

"What've we got?" Roman asks, getting the attention of his employees. "We have another week before my cousin tries to invest in Baseline, and to be quite honest, I don't want to share it."

Charlotte softly and quietly moaned to herself as she felt her boss continue to play with her pussy. She felt him squeeze her thigh, telling her to keep quiet. She leaned back in her chair gently, allowing him to take control, as he always did.

She couldn't even say anything. If she did, they would just be random words that didn't even make sense.

"Charlotte," she hears making her finally pay attention. Fuck.

"What do you think?" She bears Roman asks her. His face was neutral, but she can see the smirk in his eyes, the lust that his eyes had in them. He was doing this on purpose. If he wanted to play this game, she could do it ten times better.

"A-About?" She stuttered a bit, confused as what they were talking about. "Having more small studio buildings around the country," she hears someone else say. Charlotte shrugs her shoulders as she sits up a bit off her seat, giving herself less pleasure so that way she could concentrate on what she was saying.

"We already have over thirty across the country, and partnerships," she pauses when she feels his fingers inside of her, "with some of the smaller gyms. Adding more would just be a waste of money. We need something original," she says looking at everyone.

She reached down and pulled his fingers out and fixed her dress before standing up. She brushed her hand gently off of Roman's neck before walking to the front of the table.

"Maybe we should do something with the little kids," she shrugs, but continues, "we know kids are alive and active these days and there isn't anything that gym classes are doing that's beneficial. Maybe we could have a tour bus with the athletes. And if they're worried about not being home all the time, then we can use some volunteers across the country and let them go to the nearby states."

Charlotte looked at Roman, who winked at her before leaning up in his seat. "I like that idea. Any other ideas besides that one." Everyone was agreeing with the idea as Charlotte stood proudly.

"Alright. So I'm going to print out a list of the states I want each of you to contact and work with. If you have any questions, ask Charlotte." Everyone nods, agreeing before standing up and leaving the room.

"Ash," he calls after her, seeing her walk out the room. She turns around and smiles. "Can I help you, sir?" She teases. Roman smiles. "You sound so sexy when you talk about work, you realize that?" She blushes.

"I got a little distracted," she says before kissing his cheek. "Ash, wait," he says. "I heard you and Becky talking. Drew came to see you again?" The smile left her face and a frown grew on it. "It's not a big deal. I'm used to it."

"Charlotte," Roman says taking her hand. He brings her to the back of the conference, away from the windows, making it just the two of them.

"You told me yourself that you're scared of him," he whispers brushing a piece of hair out of her face. She sighs. "Joe. I'm fine. If I need anything, I'd tell you." Roman was now the one to sigh. "You could
move in with me," he suggests.

Charlotte laughs. "Too far. You're still my boss, remember?" Roman scoffs. "How many times have you had sex with me? I don't care about our work relationship. I care about you and if you're not safe in your house, you can come stay with me, anytime, alright?"

She smiles. "Fine. Is there anything else, I have to get back to work." He laughs. "Yes. One more thing. Sunday, my parents are having this get together cause my sister's getting married again," he rolls his eyes. He then wraps his arms around her waist, his hands rubbing up and down her ass, making her moan a bit. "Be my date?"

She kisses his lips. "As long as I get to pick a dress in my closet by myself," she says. He snickers. "Fine. I'll leave you alone this time. I'm not sure about next time."