( CHAPTER SIXTEEN - LETTING IT GO )

Charlotte leaned back in her chair as she crumbled the paper she was writing on. She's been stressed out for the past week and there was nothing she could do to help her stop. After what happened with Drew, Roman wouldn't let her leave the house by herself. She understood his concern, but it just drove her crazy.

She heard a knock on her door, making her look up, seeing Becky standing there. She had a disappointed face. "What? I didn't do anything?" Charlotte asked. "Yeah, except the fact that Drew tried to rape you?" She says walking in the room. Charlotte sighed. "I'm fine."

"Ash. He tried to rape you," she says. "Don't you think I fucking know that?" Charlotte snaps. "I literally have Joe on my ass everywhere I go, I have a court hearing to get a restraining order and my period was late. Trust me, I fucking know. I'm letting it go."

Becky's face soften. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asks. "Becks, I love you like a little sister, but there are some things that I wanna deal on my own, and please don't take that the wrong way. And you're already having a happy life. You have Jon. I don't want you dragged up in my mess."

Becky sighs. "It doesn't matter. You're still my best friend. You still should tell me." Charlotte sighs and stands up. "Fine. But I have a meeting with Joe, so I have to go," she says before walking out of her office and down the hall to his office.

She saw the door slightly opened and she saw Roman on his computer screen as if he was listening to something. A small smirk grew on her face as she walked in and closed the door behind her.

Roman looked up at her, giving her a small smile before looking back at his computer. She walked over to him, noticing that the camera was off, making her put her hand on his lap. He looked at her with confusion.

"What are you doing?" He chuckled. She began to rub his thigh, making him feel shift in his seat. "Nothing. I'm kinda bored," she says, sitting on his lap. Roman smiles as he wraps her arm around her waist. "As much as I would love to fuck the shit out of you, I have a really important meeting in the next five minutes."

She groaned. "I've literally done everything. And I need to do something to do before Becky asks me questions. Thanks, by the way."

"I thought you already told her. I'm sorry." He says. "You can make it up to me," she says, slightly undoing his tie, "by giving me attention." Roman snickers. "Doctor said no sex for at least a month."

She groans. "But I'm not pregnant. And besides, who actually follows the doctor's rule." Roman's computer chimes. "I gotta go, Ash. I'm sorry." She rolls her eyes as she stands up. "Hey," he says, calling for her attention. He gets up from his seat and walks over to her, pushing her against the wall, making her smile.

"Go with Becky, get some lunch. By the time you come back," he says lifting his hand down her pants, and into her underwear, making her slightly moan. "Wow, you're wet," he smirks, making her blush.

"Must suck to have a meeting right now," she moans as he continues to rub. "I know, but I've been pushing this meeting back for weeks, for this," he softly grunts as he slips two fingers in, hearing her moans get louder, "exact reason."

Charlotte held on his bicep, holding on for her dear life, feeling herself become unbalanced. She soon felt herself coming back to earth when she felt his fingers slip out of her. She watched him lick his fingers clean, making her face turn a very dark shade of red.

"You taste so good, princess," he smirks before giving her a wet kiss on her lips. "Got me hard as hell, right now." Charlotte smiled. "Go have your meeting, sir..."