( CHAPTER FOURTEEN - PHYSICAL WITH YOU )

Charlotte walked out of the elevator of her apartment, playing with her keys in her hand. She'd lived with Roman for only three days, but she still missed her home, missed her bed.

Walking down the hall, she made it to her door, only to see it slightly opened. A wave of fear came over her as she opened the door wider. She closed the door quietly, not trying to alarm the person in her house.

"Hello?" She called out. She was confused. There were only two people who had keys to her house, besides her. Becky would've called her to let her know that she was going to be in her apartment. But Becky never called her. So that could only mean one person...

She walked to her bedroom to see Drew looking through her closet. "Drew," she called, noticing most of her clothes on the floor. He ignored her as he continued to look through the closet. "Why are you in my house?"

"Last time I checked, I pay for this house. I can be if I want to," he snaps. "No, you don't. I took your name off the lease. This is my apartment. Get out," she says. "Or what? You're gonna get your big businessman of a boyfriend to come to protect you again? Thinking he can protect you all the time?" He yells as he throws something. She ducks before it hits her.

"Drew, stop," she yells. "No," he yells back as he walks up to her, shoving her into the wall. "I've been supporting your ass for how long and you drop me for someone that looks like that? What does he have that I fucking don't?" Charlotte looks down, scared to see his face.

"I'm fucking talking to you," he voice echos in the room. "Ashley. If I have to get physical with you, I'm not scared to." Charlotte felt a tear roll down her face. All she wanted right now was Roman. She wanted Drew gone and only to be in Roman's arms.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt herself being pushed on her bed. "What is your problem?" He yells. She tries to sit up but he pushes her down. "You ungrateful," he starts as he grabs her waist and pushes her down, "little bitch. I do everything for you and you can't even be faithful."

"Drew stop," she wailed. "Shut the hell up," he says. "Drew, please. I'm pregnant," she cries. Drew stops hurting her and looks at her. "I'm pregnant. Please, stop," the tears on her face kept coming. Drew scoffs as he shakes his head. "So he can get you pregnant but I can't. That's what this whole thing was about. Worthless slut," he spits before walking out of the room.

Charlotte cried as she heard the door slam before laying back down on the bed, sobbing her eyes out, trying to have some strength to move her body again...