( CHAPTER ELEVEN - UNLESS YOU'RE FALlING )

Charlotte fixed her boots when she heard a knock on the door. "It's opened," she called out, not wanting to stop what she was doing. "Why are you always going out every time I come see you?"

Charlotte turned around and saw Maryse sitting on the couch next to her. She stands up and stands in front of her. "How do I look?"

Maryse looked at her for while. She moved her finger in a circle, telling her to turn around. Charlotte followed the instructions and then felt a hard impact on her ass.

"Ow!" She exclaimed. "What the fuck?" "I thought you said you were done having sex with your boss?" Maryse yells. "I haven't had sex with him since you picked me up from his house last month."

"I'm supposed to believe that? Where are you going all dressed like that?" She asked. Charlotte sighs. "His sister is getting married and his parents are having a dinner and he wants me to come with him."

Maryse opens her mouth to say something but Charlotte cuts her off. "Before you say anything, before it was me, he had his other assistant go with him the last time."

Maryse sighs as she leans back on the couch. "You better not be lying to me. I'm not picking you up again." Charlotte rolls her eyes as she hears another knock on her door. She walks to the door and opens it seeing Roman there.

"Hey," he smiles. She smiles back. "Hi." He leans down to kiss her, but she puts her finger on his lip. "My friend is here," she whispers. He softly chuckles as she opens the door for him to come through.

"Oh," Maryse smirks as she walks out from the kitchen. "So this is the infamous Roman Reigns who has sex with my best friend." Roman looks at Charlotte. "How many people did you tell?" He smiles.

"She was the one who picked me up, so I had to," she blushes. She then looks at Maryse, "and we're not best friends. She's just the bad angel that I need on my shoulder."

Maryse rolls her eyes. "Well, I have a daughter to take care of. I'm not picking you up again." Charlotte rolled her eyes. "You won't need to. Bye Maryse." The two watched as the other blonde left the apartment, leaving the two.

"I'm sorry," she sighs. Roman smiles as he wraps his arms around her waist. "No, it's cute," he says. "I can kiss you now?" She laughs as and nods as he leans down and kisses her. She kissed back wrapping her arm around his neck. He lifted one of his arms off of her and trailed it up her leg and up her dress and into her panties making her moan against his lips.

"You're doing this now?" She smiles. "It's been three days since I got a taste," he smirks, "unless you're falling for me already, then it'll make it awkward."

She shakes her head. "I'm not, but wouldn't we be la—," she gasped as he started to rub. "What, were you saying something? I didn't quite catch that," he asked. "You're a bitch," she moaned holding on to his wrist. He smirked as he guided her down to the couch, allowing her to sit in his lap as he opened her legs.

"What'd you just call me?" He asked as he licked his fingers, rubbing her clit again. She threw her head back and moaned as she felt a pair of lips on her neck. "Repeat it for me, princess."

"Fuck," she moaned as he felt her rub faster. "If you wanna cum, repeat what you called me," he whispered. She closed her eyes as she could feel herself having to cum. "I c-called you a bitch," she breathed out. "Mm, and why is that?" He moaned. She threw her head back once again as she held on his wrist, wanting him to stop.

"Uh uh. I'll stop after you cum," he pulled her hand off of him and moved his fingers faster, "and you'll cum after you answer my question." Charlotte felt her orgasm coming as she dug her nails into his shirt. "Mmm, because you didn't let me finish what I was saying."

He smiled as he kissed her neck again. "I tried, didn't I? Maybe I shouldn't let you cum," he bites her ear lobe as he slowed down. She whimpers as she shakes her head. "No, please," she begged.

Roman chuckles as he removes his fingers and licks them. "I think you'll be fine. Let's go. My parents don't like tardiness."