π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ίπ–—π–Žπ–Œπ–Žπ–“π–†π–‘ 𝕿𝖗�...

Von 1-800baelatargaryen

You know the Mikaelson's story but you don't know mine. My name is Y/n, twin sister of Tatia we are the origi... Mehr

Always and Forever part 1
Always and Forever Part 2
House of the Rising Son
House of the Rising Son part 2
Happy Halloween Mini Chapter
Always and Forever Prompt
Prank Night Prompt
House of the Rising Son Part 3
Tangled Up in Blue
Girl in New Orleans
Sinners and Saints
Fruit of the Poisoned Tree
Bloodletting
The River in Reverse
Reigning Pain in New Orleans
The Casket Girls
Après Moi, Le Déluge
Dance Back from the Grave
Crescent City
Long Way Back From Hell
Le Grand Guignol
Farewell to Storyville
Moon Over Bourban Street
The Big Uneasy
An Unblinking Death
The Battle of New Orleans
From A Cradle to a Grave

A Closer Walk with Thee

178 9 1
Von 1-800baelatargaryen

Death had struck New Orleans, while in the Bayou with the bombs and Eve's death. Apparently in the city, Father Kieran lost his life to the hex the witches put on him, leaving Cami mourning. So Hayley and Y/n dressed appropriately but Y/n had been quiet all morning, leaving Hayley to worry. Spotting Klaus and Elijah, they sat in a booth at the back of the bar, the two of them made their way toward them.

"I will warn you two, Niklaus is in a spectacular foul mood today." Elijah told them as they slipped into their seats.

Klaus gave Elijah a look. "Sod off." He grumbled, unamused. "What's the deal with these moonlight rings?" Hayley asked Klaus, Y/n sighed. "Oliver's trying to start a revolution every five seconds. People are scared, angry, and frankly, I'm tired of stalling." Hayley continued.

"It's a day of piece, Hayley. Try and enjoy it." Klaus told her, his tone bored and uninterested. "And in the meantime, with all manner of unknown enemies conspiring against our family, you'll move back in with us." He spoke to Hayley.

"Awesome." She cheered, sarcasm in her voice. "Then, we can go back to doing that thing where you lock us in a tower, we escape and break your rules, there's drama, and you two both realize we are capable of looking after ourselves." Hayley told them, the cycle that's been on repeat.

"The rings are in progress, I will live up to my word, we will find and punish whoever launched the attack on the Bayou wolves and you will return to the compound for your safety. But right now, I'm gonna finish this bottle and then the next in the hopes of drowning the demon that has chosen today to haunt me." He held up the bottle in a roasting way. "Cheers, Mikael! Impeccable Freudian timing."

At the name, both Elijah and Y/n stared at him in shock.

"Elaborate." Elijah demanded. "Have you dreamt of our Father?"

Klaus looked at Elijah dryly. "Go ahead, have a good laugh."

"I can assure you there is no piece of this that I find even remotely amusing, Niklaus." Elijah said, firmly. "Especially considering I've been dreaming of him, too."

"That's not possible." Y/n denied, shaking her head. "We all can't all be having the same nightmare."

Klaus' eyes widen. "What?" To him he was both concerned and confused. Y/n wasn't born with Mikaelson blood but now she is carrying one. Unless, it has to do with the fact that she's known of Mikael's ways for a thousand years.

"If you are both also seeing him..." Elijah stops mid sentence, as he spots Genevieve. "Perhaps our elusive, unknown enemy is orchestrating a further attack."

"Well, considering her history. Wouldn't be to hard to identify as the enemy." Y/n mused, the Salvatore smirk appearing on her face. Both brothers look at her shocked, that she perfected it.

Hayley just watched as they formed a plan. "Well then." Klaus began, looking at the red headed witch. A smirk of his own shown on his face. "What better way to punctuate a day of peace than by killing someone?"

•~•~•

After the wake Y/n went back to the compound to try to get some rest, while Hayley went to go talk to Francesca, and after her nap she went to go look for Elijah. "Elijah." She found him in the study on the balcony, raising a brow at the witch.

"Genevieve." He said.

"I asked around. It's not just your father. The purgatory where supernatural souls are trapped in is disintegrating." She told the two Originals.

"What do you mean, disintegrating?" The Noble Brother asked.

"She's right." Klaus confirmed, as he walked into the room. "More or less. It's actually imploding. I made a call to a rather reluctant Bennett witch in Mystic Falls who said the same thing. The dead are being torn away into nothingness. And, they're not interested in going quietly."

Y/n rolled her eyes with a sigh, following. "Well, it makes sense now that the pieces are together. Mikael has decided to spend the last of his time tormenting all of us. How delightful." She stated, sarcasm clear in her tone.

Klaus smirked slightly at her words. "Well, on the plus side, we'll soon be rid of his abhorrent soul forever. And what a good riddance that will be!"

Y/n tilted her head, as she considered his words. As she sat on the couch. "Good point!"

"So, am I in the clear, Elijah?" Genevieve sighed, in annoyance. "Or is their a new conspiracy that you three would like to threaten me over?" She asked, looking at the three Originals.

"Nothing springs to mind at this precise moment." Elijah told her, slightly amused.

"Oh gee, thanks." The witch stated sarcastically, as she turned to leave. She stopped in front of Klaus. "I have to get back to the girls. Perhaps tomorrow, after the funeral, you and I could spend some time together? Alone."

Klaus looked at her. "I suppose we'll have to see." He answered, not giving her a definite answer.

Sighing again, Genevieve left as Elijah looked at Klaus in distaste. "Please tell me you've designed a stronger method to control the witch than playing hard-to-get?" He asked him hopefully.

"Well, I've always been a partial to the classics." He shrugged wickedly.

"Well, I've always been a partial to the classics." He shrugged, wickedly. Y/n groaned before walking back to her room.
•~•~•

The next morning, the three Originals and Hayley all walked down the street with the priest's coffin being carried down to the cemetery in a drawn carriage and a band playing. Hayley and Y/n shivering and coughing as they walked. "You alright?" Elijah asked them, looking at them in concern. "You look-."

"A hundred months pregnant and pissed off at the world. Or cold and miserable?" Y/n cut him off.

Elijah looked at her with an amused smile. "I was going to say you both looked lovely." He corrected, his eyes resting on Hayley.

Hayley smiles, avoiding his eyes. She looked at Francesca Guerra, who was ahead of them, wiping a fake tear. Y/n looked at the same direction and frowned at the human. Hayley has told her about her conversation with her.

"Do you think we were the targets of those bombings?" Hayley then asked, talking about her and Y/n.

"Of course you were the target! We're into wage a war on the wolves, you'd be my first kills." Klaus stayed, sarcasm in his voice. Both glaring at him. "I'd string you up, for all your worshippers to see."

Y/n rolled her eyes.

"I believe that was my brother's way of telling you he'd like you to return home with us. Both of you." Elijah translated, before looking at his brother. "Perhaps try a different approach, Niklaus, one with fewer references to murder?"

Despite the fact that they were at funeral to one of her friends, Y/n couldn't help but laugh. Making the three of them turn towards her. "That's never gonna happen. That's like asking him to stop killing people...because you have to keep the almighty Hybrid title." She added the last part after she got a glare from him, before he smiled.

"As much as I would hate to throw you over my shoulder and drag you kicking and screaming to the compound, we all know I will for the sake of my children."

Y/n lowered her voice to a whisper, so only he could hear as she walked next to him. "Admit it, you wouldn't hate it at all."

He smiled again making her smile back but Hayley spoke. "One bad dream and suddenly you want to be a responsible daddy!"

Klaus then wrapped his arms around them, pulling them close to him. "Let me put this in perspective: my father lived to torment me, it is not my intention to become him. The cycle of misery ends with my children."

Their smiles slowly faded as they pushed his hands away. "You forget one thing in your attempt to plead your case. Their not your children, their ours." Y/n said as they walked away from them and made their way towards Cami.

"Cami!" Hayley called as they walked over, but Hayley was the one who wanted to talk to Cami for...personal reasons so Y/n stood back and followed.

She was feeling dizzy, but she tried to cover it up and focus. She saw Hayley walk back over to her and they started walking back to their original spots. They began to cough once more, Y/n stumbled away from Hayley and leaned against a white wooden pole on the street while Hayley leaned on a black one next to her. They covered their mouths, their coughs getting louder and more violent, feeling themselves get weaker by each cough.

"Klaus." They heard Genevieve yell, hearing the Original Hybrid call out their names before they collapsed. The rest of Y/n's skin began to desiccate. Klaus and Elijah came over. Klaus picked up Y/n while Elijah got Hayley. The three rushed back to the compound.

As the three got in inside, they put them down on a table in the courtyard, worry and fear on their faces. "I can help-." Genevieve offered.

"Don't you touch them." Elijah warned as he was quick to push her away, not trusting her.

"Let it be, Elijah. She was a nurse." Klaus told him as he looked at the desiccated Tribrid. "How is this possible? She can't be killed!" He said worried just as Elijah was, mostly for Hayley as he was for Y/n.

"There's a spell I can do. Klaus, get chamomile from the pantry." Klaus did as he was told while Elijah and Genevieve looked over the girls. "Hayley's trembling. Your jacket, Elijah. Klaus quickly give Y/n yours.

They took of their jackets. "They're not breathing. I can hear the babies heartbeat but neither of theirs." Elijah stated.

Genevieve looked for any pulses before putting they put the jackets on their trembling bodies.

•~•~•

When Y/n opened her eyes, she knew something wasn't right. Sitting up she found everything around her a grayish blue. Beside her, Hayley bolted upwards, confused as she caught her breath.

"Hayley? You okay?" Looking at the werewolf girl.

"I don't know." She admitted, as the pair landed on their feet.

They looked around the compound which was deadly silent. Y/n felt her arm being grabbed before being pulled back. She looked at the girl in confusion before Hayley nodded ahead of them. Where a tall figure, lurked with the shadows staring at them.

"Who are you?" The Marshall girl asked. As both girls stood side by side.

"I suppose, I'm family." The man answered. Y/n felt her body turn numb. Fear slightly turning in her stomach, chills going up her spine as the figure stepped out. Revealing himself, Mikael Mikaelson, with his usual. "Hello, Y/n."

She gulped before hiding her slight fear as she held her head high. "Mikael." She responded. She knew it was impossible.

"I assume my reputation precedes me." He spoke, looking at the Marshall girl.

"This is just another nightmare." Y/n said in denial, shaking her head. "We're dreaming."

"On the contrary, Y/n — this is very real." He assures rushing foward and pushing Hayley back, putting the Original Tribrid in a headlock. She gasped in shock, before fighting his grip. "Welcome to my hell. Stuck in an eternity of watching over you, The Original Tribrid." He said her title, mockingly. "And that hideous creature my children call brother."

"But you're dead. How can we be here?" She asked, before realizing they were on the Other Side. The place where, werewolves, vampires, witches, and any other supernatural creature go after they die. "Oh my God, no! No, the babies!" She screamed, Hayley heard, tears welling in her eyes.

"The babies?!" Mikael said tightening his grip. "Those kids never had a chance and as if your bloodline isn't filth enough, you poison it by merging with Klaus'." Mikael laughed. "The deathless vermin fancying himself a daddy."

She let out a scream before grabbing his arm and twisting it which made his bones break. Hayley grabbed a coat rack and hit the Original Vampire Hunter as hard as she could, anger coursing through their veins before going back with Y/n. Feeling her Tribrid face shift. "Their not dead. We're not dead. If we were dead, you wouldn't be trying to kill us. You're dead Mikael." She told the Original. "Your son already beat you."

"He is not my son!" He yelled, walking towards them, the two girls backing up the stairs. "He's a scourge, a walking symbol of weakness!"

Y/n shook her head. "You're wrong." Hayley kicked the wooden banister and fashioned a stake before snapping it in half and gave it to Y/n as they made their way up the stairs.

"I've seen the way you are with that beast, you believe there is still the man you once knew in Niklaus. You are wrong, girl. There is no way saving those atrocity's festering in your wombs. Klaus will destroy them one way or another. Better they die now and you along with it!" He jumped onto the balcony, startling them. Taking a risk, they jumped down, Mikael jumping after.

The girls nod, Hayley spins and stabs the stake into his heart while Y/n rushed from behind him, stabbing her stake into his back. He screamed out in pain. "Our daughters will have an advantage Klaus and I never had." Y/n leaned closer to his ear. "They will never, ever know you."

Then they gasped again, realizing that they were back. "Hayley!" Elijah said helping her sit up while Klaus did the same for Y/n.

"You're alright love. You're all right."

They were taking in what just happened.

"We saw him. He tried to kill us." Hayley began shakily, as Y/n got on her feet steadily and started leaving to change. "We saw Mikael."

•~•~•

Y/n was sitting in her room, just sitting there trying to cope that she saw Mikael. She hadn't seen him since she were first became a Original. She heard a knock on her door and saw Klaus.

"You've proved quite resilient, little tribrid." Klaus said as he approached her bed. "Fighters, both of you."

"I guess we've had to be, especially lately. Hayley decided she would move back in." She informed him.

"I've been told."

"But no mouth-breathing bodyguards, no telling us what to do."

"All I ask is the children are kept safe."

"And what about me?" She realizes that she probably should have included Hayley but decides to continue. "What happens after it's born? If you try to take her from me, I will —."

"Come with me." Klaus cut her off, walking to the door of the second part of the room where she never goes in. "Please, I want to show you something."

Curiosity getting the best of her, Y/n got off her bed and followed him. He opened the door and inside was the most beautiful nursery she's ever seen.

"Believe it or not, Y/n, I would actually like you to be here. Our child should be raised by it's parents in he or she's family home."

"You, me, Elijah, Hayley, and the miracle twins all under one roof? Sounds like a bad reality show."

Klaus smiled before it faded, into a frown. "You said you saw my father."

"Why do you still call him that? He's not your real father, and he's done nothing but make your immortal life hell."

"You just answered your own question, darling. He's done damage only a father could do? What did he say to you?"

Y/n looked at him and saw his vulnerable look. "Nothing true." She said, smiling. "I've known who you are for a thousand years, Klaus. The real you, your human side. Your not just the monster everyone thinks you are, that they see and fear. You don't want to be alone."

Klaus just looked at her intrigued. Wondering why she would say those words. "And neither are you."

She smiles at him, looking around seeing the painting she saw in his study the night of Elijah's party. "Klaus?"

He looked at her.

"You finished it." Referring to the painting.

He walked in further and stood beside. He looked at her hands to see the tips of her fingers grey and her veins slightly showing.

"Your desiccating." He stared, concerned. He grabbed her hands, stroking her knuckles with his thumbs. What they don't realize is that by doing that, it pulled her closer to him.

She looked at him in the eyes seeing his expression was concerned.

"I'm fine." She played off, not telling him about the need to go drink blood. "I guess when I was with Mikael, it spread faster." She took a breath. "When I was with Mikael, we're you just worried about the baby?"

Klaus looked at her shocked and thoughtful. "No, I wasn't just worried about the baby." He said pulling a hand away before placing it on her cheek, making her feel shocked.

He leaned closer before sighing as his eyes closed before raising his head as he placed a kiss on her forehead. She closed her eyes for that moment, before he left the room.

She opened her eyes seeing him go, her heart pounding in her chest. 'Are my feelings for Klaus deepening?' She asked herself mentally.

•~•~•

It's almost the end of The Original Tribrid season 1. Pick a face claim.

Crystal Reed

Emeraude Toubia

Victoria Justice

Adelaide Kane

Katherine McNamera

Let me know who you guys picked in the comments or dm me. Only two more chapters left.I'm so happy to be writing this book. I did however notice that you guys haven't really voted, and I really hate to ask but can you guys please vote.

Next Post: August 24, 2019

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

12.5K 296 14
meet y/n l/n. the only tribrid. when a 3-year relationship with her boyfriend ends, y/n ends up triggering her werewolf curse and turns to the help o...
701K 13.8K 96
Niklaus has been keeping a locked coffin with him for a thousand years. It is his older sister, who Mikael and Esther cursed into the coffin. They pu...
111K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life β–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺ the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...
332K 5.8K 23
(Under major editing + re writing) Book 1 in the stella series Sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ {28 α΄Šα΄€Ι΄α΄œα΄€Κ€Κ} ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ {28 α΄Šα΄œΙ΄α΄‡} Harmony Mikaelson was Hopes older twin. The first...