π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ίπ–—π–Žπ–Œπ–Žπ–“π–†π–‘ 𝕿𝖗�...

By 1-800baelatargaryen

You know the Mikaelson's story but you don't know mine. My name is Y/n, twin sister of Tatia we are the origi... More

Always and Forever part 1
Always and Forever Part 2
House of the Rising Son
House of the Rising Son part 2
Happy Halloween Mini Chapter
Always and Forever Prompt
Prank Night Prompt
House of the Rising Son Part 3
Tangled Up in Blue
Girl in New Orleans
Sinners and Saints
Fruit of the Poisoned Tree
Bloodletting
The River in Reverse
Reigning Pain in New Orleans
The Casket Girls
Après Moi, Le Déluge
Dance Back from the Grave
Crescent City
Long Way Back From Hell
Le Grand Guignol
Farewell to Storyville
Moon Over Bourban Street
An Unblinking Death
A Closer Walk with Thee
The Battle of New Orleans
From A Cradle to a Grave

The Big Uneasy

196 8 0
By 1-800baelatargaryen

Y/n was getting ready as she was supposed to go meet Hayley, but loud bangs made her stop as she finished. She made her way out onto the balcony, overlooking the railing, she looked down to Elijah watching the workers, as they dug into the walls and floors. "What the~~." Before she can finish she got cut off by Klaus. "Enough with all the racket?" He shouted, as he and Genevieve came out of his room. "Is there a problem, brother?" Elijah asked, playing dumb which made Y/n laugh. "Gentlemen, please." The workers, turned off their machines and walked away. "I agreed to a general sprucing up, not a bloody three ring circus?" Klaus told Elijah. "Marcel and his minions abused our home for the better part of a century." Elijah said. "Now, you might be cotent living in squalor. I'm not." Genevieve smiled. "I agree with your brother. It's a new era in the French Quarter. This place could use a makeover." She told Klaus. "Careful, Elijah." The Original Hybrid told his brother, placing a hand on his shoulder and leaning forward. "When this one agrees with you, it's a sure sign she wants something." "Actually I do have a request." The red headed witch said, standing in front of the Noble Original. Y/n rolled her eyes. "Shocker." She muttered, as she joined Klaus at the bar. "I'm told our coven hasn't been able to celebrate feast days in the open since Marcel is restricted the use of magic." She continued ignoring the snide comment. "Now with the new peace, I'd like that to change."

Elijah looked at her knowingly. "Am I to assume you have a certain feat day in mind?" "La Fête des Bénêdictions." She replied, confidently, earning two chuckles from the two listening. "Feast of the Blessings. In the past, members of the community offered witches gifts in exchange for blessings. We'd like to use it as a forum for introducing our young Harvest girls to society." "So your coven attempted to destroy my family and you yourself held my siblings in unspeakable torment. And you would like a party for the witches?" Making Klaus chuckle again, taking a sip of the drink he poured. "You understand our hesitance." Y/n added, sarcasm lacing her tone. "I made amends my amends with your...friend." She told Y/n, who rolled her eyes, then turned back to Elijah. "Why don't you think it over?" With that Genevieve turned on her heel, and left. "Oh, don't be such a stiff Elijah." Klaus told him. "The tourists love a good festival. Besides, what better way to cement the solidarity than a show of faith towards a one time enemy?" "Said the one sleeping with the one time enemy." Y/n pointed out, twirling her hair around with her finger, earning a nod from Elijah, who agrees. Klaus merely smirked. "Well, who said maintaining alliances can't be fun?" "Eww, tmi. That's disgusting." "One would think you'd be a little more interested in attending to the needs of Hayley and Y/n, who are carrying your children." Elijah said, looking at his brother. "Elijah the truth is, Hayley and Y/n are carrying the children of werewolf royalty." He points to Y/n. "She is also the Original Tribrid. Hayley or Y/n are far safer in the Bayou with their pack or here with us. Don't worry, I'll make sure both of them are out of there before the birth. No Mikaelson will be born in a swamp." Y/n smirked deciding to joke with him as he started leaving. "Our baby's last name will be Salvatore." He turns around and points a finger at her. "Over my dead body, Y/n." He turned back around before leaving. Y/n laughed, while Elijah looked at her amused.

•~•~•

With Genevieve given permission to have the Feast of Blessings, Elijah joined Y/n on her trip down to the Bayou, so he could invite the werewolves. Gathering Hayley, Jackson, and Oliver, the five of them went to a quiet area of the Bayou, away from everyone else to talk. "Your people are uniquely poised to set an example for the rest of the rest of the French Quarter." Elijah began before getting to business. "Why is why it is important for the wolves to attend." "Thanks, but no thanks?" Hayley said confused, as to why that was even a option to think of. Oliver sighed. "Let's hear the man out." "The witches are the ones who cursed your pack." The Marshall girl pointed out. "And they've been nothing but crap to me and Y/n since I first came to town. No. We're not going." She looked towards Elijah, stubbornly. "It's a new day in the Quarter, Hayley. I agree with Oliver." Jackson admitted, making Hayley look at him surprised. "If we're gonna coexist we have to play ball. We'll send a representative with a gift." Hayley turned to Y/n. "You aren't seriously going to go along with this?" "I'm the Original Tribrid, two out of the three factions are making efforts. Besides, I want to be there to see when something goes wrong, and Genevieve have a meltdown." Y/n answered, saying the last sentence with a smirk. Scoffing, Hayley stormed away, the two Originals following, leaving the two male werewolves in the dust. "That was too easy." Y/n said. "I don't trust him. Don't trust any of them." Elijah said, making Hayley look at the two guys.

•~•~•

Hayley and Y/n went outside to join the guys, but once they saw them they instantly became quiet. "What is this? High school?" Hayley asked, unimpressed. "Why don't you take the hint and mind your own business?" Oliver retorted. Quickly, Hayley grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back, and pinned his face first to the wall. "This is our pack." She stated, her voice low talking about her and Y/n. "That makes it our business." Jackson looks at them. "No need to get all riled up." "I have tried to play nice." She said, impatiently. Y/n stepped forward grabbing Oliver's chin, lifting it up. "The last month of pregnancy. Is all hormones and mood swings. There are two pregnant women here. So unless you want either one of us to snap your arm like a twig in half. Start talking." He glares at her. "You can go to hell." "Knock it off." Jackson warned him. "There is no reason to keep it from them." "I can think of a reason. Tall, immortal, wears a pocket scarf." He tried to fight Hayley's grip, but she pins him back, easily. "Hayley, Y/n. Hayley, Y/n you're both one of us. You deserve to know. Now, go on." He nods, reluctantly, Hayley lets go of Oliver. "We've made an alliance that's gonna change everything for the wolves." "An alliance with who?" Hayley asked. "Klaus. He told me about it." Y/n answered. "Tell me everything." Hayley demanded.

•~•~•

It was night now and the Feast if Blessings was underway. Hayley and Y/n entered the gate, seeing Elijah standing there. "Strange, I thought you'd both be in the company of your colorful friends." Hayley still mad with him, didn't even bother to try to to hide it. "Well, you asked for a representative for the werewolves, so take me or leave me." Elijah offered them his arms, both took it as he led them into the party.

•~•~•

Genevieve tapped her knife against the side of her glass, making the room silent, as everyone's attention was now on her. "Welcome." She greeted, standing next to the three seated Harvest girls. "As is our time honored tradition, you are all welcomes to deliver your offerings. It is our custom that no one should be turned away, no blessing denied." With that the guests lined up, Hayley was first and went to give it to Davina, but was told to give it to Monique. And so, this carried on, as the gifts either went to Abigail or Monique, leaving Davina out. The Claire girl, eventually stood up and walked way.

"Ladies and Gentlem, may I have your attention please." Everyone began to mutter and whisper in confusion, but Y/n smirked, knowing exactly what was gonna happen. "We are gathered here today to pay homage to our beloved witches, but one very special witch has been utterly ignored. That seems a little unfair to me." He grabbed a small box out of his pocket and offered it to Davina. "No." She shook her head. "I don't want your gift." "I understand why you would reject me, given our past. In truth, many of us here today have been wronged in the conflict which my brother's treaty ended. Your friend Josh, was involved in a plot to kill me. It would be well within my right to execute him here and now but in the spirit of solidarity and for your favor Davina, I hereby pardon him. Josh, from this day forward you have nothing to fear from me." Klaus offered Davina her gift again. "Please." This time Davina accepted it. Klaus smirked At Genevieve, who walked away.

•~•~•

Y/n walked to Davina and Josh, seeing that she opened Klaus's gift. "Davina." She called before she stood in front of the two. "I'll give you two a moment." Josh says as he leaves. The Original Tribrid turns to the Claire witch. "I know I wasn't there for you when you came back. I have no excuse but, I didn't want to give this to you infront of others." Davina gives her a confused look. Y/n smiles at her before pulling out a small blue gift box. She hands it to her. "When I was human, my mother gave me and my sister, Tatia jewelry. She said that when given the opportunity to give a piece of any of the jewelry to our children. I kept mine and my sister's to pass it on to her descendants, but kept mine to pass it on to my own." Davina opens the box. Her mouth opens at the bracelet in front of her.

"I never could choose on which of your other ancestors to pass it too, but when I met you, I knew you were the one." "Y/n, it's...it's beautiful. Thank you." She hugs the pregnant tribrid. Y/n wraps her arms around the girl, being careful with the baby bump. The two separate. "Here." She takes the box and puts it on the table before grabbing the bracelet, and putting it on Davina. "I think I choose the right person, to pass this on too. Don't ya think? One day, in the future, if and when you have a child of your own, hopefully a daughter, you can pass it on to her, so she can pass it to her daughter and so on." The girls laugh as they smile at each other.

Both girls turn when a bunch of people descend down the stairs, playing drums. Both girls separate, Y/n standing with Hayley and Elijah, as they stopped the man in the front spoke. "Happy Fete de Benediction! We have a message for all of you from Marcel Gerard." They all watched as each man took  out a knife and slit their wrists, everybody gasped as the vampires hissed at the blood. Elijah stepped forward. "Control yourselves, this is a vulgar trick. We do not violate our agreement." Suddenly, the lights went out, people screamed as the vampires gave in to their hunger. Someone pushed past Hayley, and when the lights came back on. Y/n and Hayley looked around to see many dead bodies. "Elijah!" Hayley called out. "Hayley." Elijah was at her side as he and Y/n helped her stand. "It's all right." They looked to the wall and saw 'THERE WILL BE NO PEACE' written in blood.

Marcel Gerard had just started a rebellion.

•~•~•

Hayley and Y/n returned to the Bayou, they told Jackson what had happened. "I've learned my lesson. At first I was against your plan and I thought that we should just like with Elijah's treaty but after that party, all those innocent people." Hayley trailed off. "There will never be peace, the weak will always be at the mercy of whoever is calling the shots." "It's survival of the fittest, we need to protect ourselves and we," Jackson walked closer to them. "We need to protect each other." Hayley nods and leaves going back to cabin leaving Y/n and Jackson. "We need to use Klaus' helps while he's still willing to give it but Jackson, from now on, you can't keep secrets from Hayley, whatever Klaus tells you, we both got offered the deal from Klaus. We need trust each other, okay?" He replied with a nod as the two came to a agreement.

•~•~•

After Elijah's and Klaus' little quarrel. It left Klaus with his thoughts. He was feeling something he hadn't felt in a long time... since he was human. Something he and Elijah felt towards her sister. Tatia  Petrova.

•~•~•

Hayley, Y/n, and Jackson were sitting around the campfire with the rest of the wolves and after Jackson had just finished telling a story, when both girls felt something. After a moment, both girls gasped as they realized what had happened. "Oh my God!" They exclaimed. "What?" Jackson asked. "They kicked." Y/n told him, speaking for both her and Hayley. Hayley grabbed Jackson's hand so he could feel it. When he did, both shared a smile.

•~•~•
I'm so happy to be writing this book. I did however notice that you guys haven't really voted, and I really hate to ask but can you guys please vote.

Next Post: August 16, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 94 56
Nothing is been the same since the moment I meet him long time ago... I believe in him once.... I though I was his all...how mistaking I'm.... Losing...
14.4K 310 14
meet y/n l/n. the only tribrid. when a 3-year relationship with her boyfriend ends, y/n ends up triggering her werewolf curse and turns to the help o...
194K 7.5K 13
In which Rebekah Mikaelson is sent back in time to save her family as her dying wish. Rebekah Mikaelson was dying. She was alone and dying. The only...
796K 15.5K 33
What if there what another person who knew the Mikaelson's before they got turned into Vampires. What if Niklaus had a best friend in the other world...