My Villain

By fluffysugarsock

What if the villain in the story you wrote is YOUR hero? Shen Yue, author of best selling novel "Two Wrongs M... More

Disclaimer
Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty

Chapter Eleven

1.2K 102 11
By fluffysugarsock

This isn't her room.

It took Shen Yue five minutes and thirty blinks to realize she managed to end up somewhere that she didn't know.

She looked around, spotted the bedside table and saw clothes and a towel.

There was an open bathroom and so far no running water. She was fully clothed and her underwear in tact. She didn't see discarded clothing so...

"I DIDN'T GO ON A ONE NIGHT STAND!" she announced to herself happily.

Yue stood up from bed and felt her head throb.

It wasn't a full-blown headache but it was there, ticking.

She went straight to the shower for she needed a bath. The clothes were by her bedside so she assumed they were put there for her to change in to. There was no one else in the room anyway.

Wherever it is that she was in looked like a very rich person owned it.

The bed had silk sheets. The pajama combo and day clothes carefully laid beside her, silk as well. This bathroom was detailed with chrome silver. It was well stocked too for a guest bath and had a hair dryer.

The room's floor had carpet that would bury your feet and there was a hint of lavender everywhere.

Unless of course, this is a hotel room, she thought to herself.

She immediately changed into the loose top and shorts provided to her.

"Oh! This fits perfectly."

As she dried her hair, it hit her that she hasn't seen her bag anywhere.

She went out of the bathroom to look for it. Curtains hid a floor-length window and she opened it to have an idea about where she may be.

It was the Beijing skyline.

Absolutely more confused, she decided it was high time to venture out of the room and see where she really was.

An idea popped inside her head that made her freeze.

"What if I sold myself to the Triad and a Dirty Old Man is waiting for me right outside?!?"

She looked around the room and found a vase for flowers.

"I'll hit him with this" she thought to herself as she turned the door knob ever so slowly.

Wang He Di saw her as soon as she opened the guest bedroom door.

She had a vase covering her face and he had to shake his head at how stupid she looked. "What do you think you're doing Ms. Shen?"

Her eyes flew towards him in shock, as if lightning had hit her.

"YOU?!?!?!?!?!"

The look of horror on her face was worth a thousand pictures. He smiled. "Yes! Me!"

The metal vase she was holding fell to the ground and her mouth fell open. If the floor wasn't carpeted, the clanging sound the vase would have made would have broken DiDi's ear drums. "I – what – HOW?!?!"

"It's simple, really. You got drunk at a friend's bar. I happened to be there – WHICH is a good thing because if I wasn't there, the creep lurking beside you at the bar could have taken you anywhere. You could have been found in a ditch today."

"This?!?!" she looked around "This is your place?!?! Where are we?!?! Am I right?!?!"

Shen Yue looked so lost.

"Yep. This is my place" he answered, opened his fridge to take out a bottle of Gatorade and threw it to her. "Drink that."

Confusion continued to play on her face as she accepted the Gatorade bottle and she reached down for the metal vase to place it on the nearest table she could see.

In the morning light and after a fresh shower, DiDi mused that she looked just like the way she did when he visited her at her house, although this time, her emotions were that of stray cat.

If she was as fierce as a tiger in her territory, today is a different story.

This was HIS territory.

If he told her to scram, what would she do?

"Uhmmmmm.... Ahhhhhhh.... So..... What really happened last night?" her voice almost broke during the last part of the question.

He took out a bowl, a box of cereals, a carton of milk, and laid them out the table before answering. "You got wasted. Made a fool of yourself. And my friend who owned the bar took you out of there before you created a scandal that would go viral on weibo."

That answer was too vague for her.

Yue chewed at her bottom lip and DiDi relished her struggle.

He wants her to ask him more directly.

He won't even give her any kind of leeway.

"If I were you, I'd start eating. I only have cereals here but that's still food" he told her now.

She flinched.

Her face is too easy to read and he felt sure her mind is going places she doesn't want it to go. DiDi forced himself to keep a straight face.

She walked towards the table and sat herself down.

She moved like a robot. If he is right about the direction of her thoughts, she'll burst any minute now and ask him. He continued fiddling with his phone though for something else to do and to create the illusion that he was busy.

It's amazing.

He'd seen this woman angry, drunk, and now... unsure.

Maybe he really is a villain. Isn't this how heroines act when they are faced with the biggest hindrance of their lives?

But he didn't feel uncomfortable in that thought.

Gone were the times when he cared what people's opinions of him are.

He won't succeed in anything (especially in business) if he spared any single thought about what people thought of him.

And he most probably might have become a villain of some sort to one person or another.

Probably what only really hurt him was to be called a villain by someone he loved and only wished happiness for.

Zuer came to mind again.

He bit the insides of his mouth and temporarily forgot what his goal had been in making Shen Yue uncomfortable until she finally found the courage to voice out the question.

"Did something happen between us last night?"

Yue felt her cheeks burning up, her hands starting to get clammy, and all her body hair standing on end.

She initially didn't think she would be able to ask him but the man's almost indifferent kindness, his nonchalance, and the way he stood in front of her contrasted heavily with the past two times she had seen him.

There was no anger emanating from him, no coldness, no deathly vibes that made the air so thick with tension, it could kill you.

It was as though he was treating her as a guest.

Heaven forbid, he even smiled at her when he confirmed that this is indeed his house.

And there is also the weirdness of knowing he provided clothes for her and she fit them. How would the guy otherwise know her measurements? Or was he that shrewd?

ALSO, WHERE DID THESE CLOTHES EVEN COME FROM?

IS HE SO USED TO TAKING WOMEN HOME HE HAS A CLOSET FULL OF CLOTHES FOR THEIR USE????

It also didn't help that after offering her breakfast, he focused on his phone and the play of emotions on his face had her mentally arranging a dialogue for him wherein he was starting to think why he decided to have sex with her when she looked like a mess without make-up to conceal her imperfections – dark rims under her eyes, blotched face, puffy cheeks.

He looked up from her phone, his eyes narrowing on her. "What's this? You don't remember anything about last night?"

She gulped down air.

OH NO. OH NO. OH NO.

"I don't?" she answered weakly, she was sure her face had entered a contest with a tomato about who could be redder.

WHY DID SHE EVEN HAVE TO ASK?!?!

The man in front of her looked bewildered.

"I didn't think someone like you would have a really bad memory", he shook his head, "Or I could just be forgettable. Shit. My ego won't be able to handle this."

Yue didn't know if he was serious or not. "You can just answer the question", she found herself irritated.

"But surely you must understand how offending it is?" the villain responded "Or is it that you never stay in the mornings so you never have to talk like this?"

"EXCUSE ME! I DON'T GO AROUND HAVING ONE NIGHT STANDS!"

The Wang Corporation Heir raised a brow. "So... you don't normally do what you did last night?"

Yue felt her irritation increase. "I don't even remember what I did last night."

"OH MY GOD! Could it be possible that author extraordinaire Shen Yue is actually a very wild girl – so wild that she has no recollection of anything she does when alcohol hits her?"

She stood up from the chair. "ARE YOU REALLY TRYING TO PISS ME OFF?"

"Just pissed off?", DiDi answered, "I was gunning more for rage."

"AND WHY WOULD YOU WANT ME RAGING?!?!"

The man walked around the table and leaned towards her.

He was too close!

"You're uninhibited when you're angry", he told her with a mischievous smile.

Yue stood up from her chair to put some distance between the two of them. She could not believe her ears.

Dear Lord, what had she done?!?!?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 641 25
Han Hyerin was her name when she turned back in time to the Joseon Dynasty. Her intelligence and elegance had destined her to live her life as the ro...
1.2K 70 23
on a rainy afternoon, while the boys were busy, RJ and Tata found a basket full of tiny girls that were the size of plushies. big eyes, animal parts...
3.4K 193 11
This is the compilation of all my BL short stories that been posted on my facebook. Author's Note: These stories are unedited so expect typos and gra...
1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC