Goku Black's revelations Book...

By Spector45

Its Goku Black - sickest bad guy ever - in RWBY - where everything is also a gun.....or a weapon- I do not ow... More

For you to know
Chapter one: Children suck
Chapter two: Beacon
Chapter three: Im just saiyan
Chapter four: Origins and Bullies
Chapter Five: A Four on One
Chapter six: Goku's pride and Blacks anger
Chapter seven: Shopping, flying and.....Yang
Chapter nine: Training
Some more stuff you should know
Chapter ten: More
Thanks
Chapter eleven: Black vs. Baby
Late 1k special: Goku Black visits OTES timeline
Chalter twelve: Professor Vegeta
Chapter thirteen: The bad guys
Pre-Halloween Special (canon): Whats a Halloween?
Halloween Special (canon): Reaper
Chapter 14: Vegetas class
Time to Vote
Chapter 15: IronWood and the Council
Chapter 16: Neapolitan
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: Blakes worries
Chapter 19: Vytal Ball! Intruder!
Chapter 20: Mission Assignmemt
Chapter 21: Vegeta vs Baby! Primal power!
End Vote
Chapter 22: The more the merrier
Chapter 23: Luck
Chapter 24: The Parallels
Chapter 25: A new team and an old story
Chapter 26: Back to Basics
Character information: Son Gohan
Chapter 27: The Vytal Tournament begins! Family Fued!
Chapter 28: Divinity vs Royalty
Chapter 29: A night under the Broken Moon
Chapter 29(Gohan): A bunny and a saiyan
Chapter 30: A talk between monsters
Chapter 31: Plans and Problems
Check it out
Chapter 32: Semi-Finals
Chapter 33: An Old Technique
50 Follower Benchmark Special: Goku Black in the DC Universe pt. 1
The story:Explaining Things
Chapter 34: Fusion and the Reveal
Chapter 35: I will kill you
Chapter 36: Be Afraid
Chapter 37: Our Last Hope
Goku Black Visits OTES Universe (Part 2)
Chapter 38: I will return
Epilogue

Chapter eight: Not my style

5.4K 85 87
By Spector45

The entirety of the first year students including Black were on a bulkhead on their way to a forest called Forever Fall to collect something from the tress.

Black really didn't know he wasn't listening but actually dozing off.

He felt the ship lurch forward like it had landed and he opened his eyes.

He and the rest of the students filed out and into the forest which took Black's breath away.

It was very beautiful. And very......Autumn colored.

"Oh wow its so pretty!!!!" Ruby freaked over the beauty of the forest.

"Yes very much so." Black agreed.

"Alright students, you can take in the view later, but right now you need to get on your assignment, Grimm are riddled in this forest so be careful." Glynda told them and they dispersed into the forest.

Black walked around following team RWBY and JNPR.

The two teams started to collect jars of something that came from the trees.

Black sat down and watched out for any Grimm. After a while he noticed only 7 of the 8 of his friends where there.

'Where's Jaune?' Black thought.

He started to look around and saw him behind team CRDL carrying seven jars of the strange liquid from the trees.

Black just stared still and focused all his attention on them.

They were on a higher hill a little ways away just out of Blacks hearing range.

Black frowned wondering what they were up to.

Back with team RWBY and JNPR, Pyrrha and Ren were collecting more sap from the trees.

"So, what do you think he's doing?" Pyrrha asked Ren.

"Who? Jaune?" Ren looked at her.

"No, Black. He's just.....sitting there looking off into space."

"I have no idea, he seems to be focused on something but I guess only he knows what." Ren guessed before picking up another jar and collecting more sap.

Pyrrha looked over at Black who was looking off in another direction.

Black focused in on team CRDL and Jaune's ki signatures and then he felt several small vile ones.

His frown turned to a angry one.

'What are you planning?'

Suddenly he heard Jaune yell no and threw the extra jar of sap at Cardin.

Blacks frown turned into a quizzical look.

Black stood up and looked dead at the group.

"I will never hurt or betray my friends like that!" Jaune yelled out.

Cardin lifted his hand to attack Jaune but Black grabbed it.

"What! Where did you come from?" Cardin framed out and tried to remove his hand from Blacks grip.

"You will be dealing with me now. Jaune......I'm glad to see you came to your senses. So what were these idiots up to?"

"They wanted me to throw that sap at either you or Pyrrha because you both had shown up Cardin."

Black released Cardin and let him jump back near the rest of his team.

"Why would they even think about using you to do that?"

"Well....they kinda heard my little confession to Pyrrha about how I got here."

Black laughed before turning to him.

"So you got yourself into this mess?"

"Yea.....I guess I did."

"How about you go find your real friends and apologize to Pyrrha. Maybe then you might actually be someone worth being here at this school. Now if your all good I'm going to go take a nap." Black told him before walking back towards where he was sitting.

"Your not gonna help me with them?" Jaune asked worried.

"Your mess, your problem. I'm no body guard." Black told him before vanishing.

Cardin and his team started to get ready to beat up Jaune when a large bear like Grimm came out of the woods sniffing the air.

Team CRDL minus Cardin freaked out and ran off.

The bear knocked Cardin over and was about to chow down as it was attracted to the sap.

But it was knocked on its side and off a little ways by Jaune who had his shield and sword drawn and stood in front of Cardin.

Now team RWBY and JNPR where watching from a distance along with Black.

"Black are you going to help them?!" Weiss asked him.

Black stood with his arms crossed. "No, this is Jaune's chance to prove himself."

Everyone knew better than to argue with Black as his past actions with Weiss showed them he does what he thinks is best.

Jaune swung his sword but missed.

The bear swung its paw down at him but Pyrrha used her semblance to lift up Jaune's shield on his arm higher up so it wouldn't kill him.

Jaune didn't even realize it and blocked the attack before swinging his sword threw the Grimm's head killing it.

"Pyrrha what was that?" Black asked not looking at her but at Jaune who offered a hand to Cardin before threatening him to leave his friends alone.

"Well, Ruby has her speed, Weiss has her glyphs, my semblance is polarity."

"So you can control poles." Ruby spoke in wonder.

"No Ruby she means she can control metal." Black told her with a smile almost laughing at her naivety.

"That's cool to."

Black and the others finished their assignment before heading back to the bulkhead.

The students began to file back onto the bulkhead but Black stained back behind.

"Mr. Black are you going to be boarding the bulkhead?" Glynda asked him.

"I think I'll fly on my own thank you."

"Stay close." Glynda told him before boarding the bulkhead herself.

As it took off Black took off and flew beside it where all the students could see him. He twisted a couple of times before flaring his black and purple aura and shooting off in front of the bulkhead flying in spirals around it.

In the bulkhead all the students watched in wonder.

Yang laughed at him showing off and quietly whispered "Show off."

Black finally came back to a reasonable pace and his aura died down.

He gave a two fingered salute towards the bulkhead.

The students started to clap and holler in excitement at his show.

Suddenly the bulkhead started to emit a siren and the pilot started to freak out.

"Miss Glynda, there's three huge nevermore are heading this way!"

The pilots outburst was heard by Black who looked behind him and saw the Nevermore's closing in.

"Mr. Black please return to the bulkhead so that I can deal with the Grimm."

Black grinned before replying "No I'll handle them myself."

"Mr. Black! That is unwise you are still a student let a professional deal with it!"

"Sorry can't hear you gotta go kill stuff now!" Black yelled out before his aura flared and he took off in front of the bulkhead before turning around and charging past it and into one of the the nevermores with a punch to the gut.

The Nevermore squealed before falling towards the ground.

Black flew around dodging one of the Nevermores talons.

Black grabbed the talon and started to spin the nevermore around and around them tossed it into the air and firing a ki blast disintegrating the Grimm.

The third nevermore flew and hit the bulkhead causing one of its engines to shutdown.

"Were going down!" The pilot screamed out trying to get controls back.

The students all freaked out and Glynda tried to calm them while trying to save the bulkhead with her semblance.

Black shot down and flew under the bulkhead and caught it before it could crash to the ground.

"Don't worry I got it!" Black called out towards the bulkhead.

The nevermore squawked and charged Black.

Black saw it coming and flared his aura again causing the wind to push the nevermore away and then his eyes flashed purple before the nevermore exploded.

"Woah, he beat them like it was nothing and he saved us!" One student yelled out happily to his peers.

A eruption a cheers towards Black came from the students.

Black slowly left one hand on the bulkhead holding it up before placing two fingers on his head and instant transmissioning to the beacon heliport.

When they reappeared at the heliport and dropped the ship onto the ground.

As soon as the ramp went down Jaune came running out and started to puke.

"Ah disgusting, come on Jaune." Black said in disgust while turning away and holding his nose so his enhanced saiyan sense wouldn't pick up the foul smell.

"Sorry, it was my first time teleporting....oh god...." Jaune replied before continuing to upchuck whatever he had ate in the last two days.

-A little while later in the cafeteria-

Black was once again dining on a mountain of food only much more elegantly and properly.

The pure amount still had his two teams in utter shock.

"So.....Black, earlier what did you do?" Ruby asked.

"What do you mean?" Black questioned before proceeding to slurp down a bowl of noodles.

"When we popped in one place and out of another?"

Black swallowed the last bit of noodle before he replied "You mean the instant transmission technique."

"The insta-transa whaaaaaaa?" Nora looked at him confused.

Black laughed and then coughed because some of his food got stuck and he hit his chest a couple of times before laughing some more.

"Its instant transmission, a technique that breaks your body down and allows you to travel at light speeds, in other words, I can travel anywhere that I have been, can see, or can locate  any living beings instantly." Black told her.

"That's impossible." Weiss spoke again.

"So is flying and yet..." Black started to have lightly in the air off his seat before sitting down.

"He has a point Weiss." Yang told her.

Weiss made a hmph sound before crossing her arms and looking off.

Black laughed again before finishing his meal and standing up with all his plates in one hand balancing them carefully.

"I'll see you guys later, I got things to do."

"Like what?" Blake asked him.

"Find a new place to train that won't blow up your school." Black told her while walking away.

After dropping his plates in a trashcan he found his way outside and took off into the sky.

He flew straight up before stopping so high up that he couldn't see the ground or the school.

'All right now let's see what I can do about training.', Black thought to himself trying to find a memory of an efficient training method.

A memory of a man with three eyes splitting into four separate people came to his mind.

'Oh, I wonder if I could....'  Blacks body started to glow and he split into two.

The two Blacks smirked at each other before letting out a yell, flaring their auras and charging at each other.

-At Ozpin's office-

Ozpin watched a monitor that showed Black and his duplicate exchange a fury of earth shaking blows that almost disrupted his cameras feed.

The elevator ding caused him to pull his thoughts from the feed and shut off the monitor.

The door opened to reveal Glynda and a bulkhead pilot.

"Hello Glynda, what have you brought up to my office this time?"
Ozpin asked her with a comical smile on his face.

Glynda gave him a look and started to answer his question "Our little field trip was interrupted by not one but three Nevermores."

Ozpin's demeanor shifted slightly to concern.

"Where any students injured?"

"Luckily no. The Nevermores were dealt with before any students could be harmed. But our pilot here-"

The pilot piped up "My name is Henry."

Glynda ignored him and continued "-his ship was damaged and needs repairs."

Ozpin sat back in relief. "Well then, I guess I'll have a mechanic check it out. Free of charge for you Henry."

The pilot smiled before bowing in appreciation and heading back to the elevator.

After hearing the elevator leave Ozpin  began to speak to Glynda.

"That pilot and our first year students owe you a thank you Miss Goodwitch."

Glynda looked out a window and crossed her arms.

"I wasn't the one that saved them."

Ozpin took her look of discomfort as a sign of damaged pride.

"I take it someone stole your thunder."

Glynda growled at his choice of words before confirming his suspicions.

"Mr. Black is the one who saved everyone on board. Including myself."

"Seems he is much stronger than we previously assumed."

Glynda looked even further into the distance. "Yes it seems so."

"This makes my decision even more sound." Ozpin told her before placing his hands together in front of his face and smiling.

Glynda gave him a confused look.
"What decision?"

Ozpin said nothing before smiling even wider.

"Ozpin what decision concerns Mr. Black?" Glynda turned to face Ozpin.

"The one concerning our guest downstairs." Ozpin answer.

"You told him? A man we no very little about? He could very well be the enemy in disguise!" Glynda sounded her opinion with horror and concern.

"He had no idea about the maidens Glynda. He seems to have grown very attached to his teammates and gave me a promise I doubt he will break." Ozpin told her before lifting a tea cup on his desk and drinking from it.

"I just don't understand, he's strong but he is still just a teenager maybe a young adult at most he isn't capable of acting as we do."

"I'm not so sure about that. Do not worry. It will be alright, and he will be a great addition to our inner circle." Ozpin told her.

"I can only trust you, but I will be keeping my eye on him." Glynda told him before getting in the elevator and heading down.

Ozpin turned the monitor back on and continued to watch the now super saiyan Black and his duplicate exchange more blows across the sky which caused clouds to evaporate.

-A few hours later-

Black floated near his duplicate. The both of them were still  super saiyan.

'That's enough training for now.' Black thought to himself and by extension his duplicate.

They both dropped back down to normal and the duplicate floated towards Black before beginning to fade away and rejoining the original Black.

Black immediately started to drop a little from the exhaustion. He quickly readjusted and flew back towards the dorms.

Once he was close he saw Jaune and Pyrrha back on the roof of their part of the school's dorms.

He quickly used his speed to land quietly on a higher part of the roof behind them.

He missed what he could assume was an apology.

"So, if that offer of training still stands...." Jaune asked Pyrrha who was about to head back inside.

She smiled before turning around and pushing him down.

"You have a weak center of balance. Let's start there." She told him before offering him a hand.

Black smiled finally happy about how this turned out.

He quickly instant transmission to the door of his dorm room.

He opened it to see all of team RWBY up talking about something that went silent as soon as he opened the door.

"Did I interrupt something?" Black asked them with a wide eyed look on his face.

"Well we have something to ask you...." Ruby told him.

The other three girls looked at Ruby with fire for eyes.

"Whaaaaaaa?You said we should ask!!!!" Ruby told them while shuffling backwards.

Black scratched his head. "What did you want?"

They all breathed in.

"WILL YOU PLEASE TEACH US?!" They all scream out to him causing him to step back.

"Teach you? Teach you what?" Black asked them worried.

"How to do all the stuff you do." Yang told him.

"Yea like flying and shooting giant lasers." Ruby added.

Black looked them over while thinking.

'Teach? Like how Gowasu taught me? Or how many mortals taught others?' Black thought.

"I can't teach you those things." He finally answered.

"What?! Why?" Weiss seemed angry at his answered.

Black stayed silent. 'What if it was these very powers that caused mortals to become impure? I will not risk such a thing on this world. But...'

"Teaching you how to use ki won't work since you already have a variation, the thing you called aura. But I can teach you how to be stronger, better. Will that satisfy you?" Black asked them.

The four girls nodded understanding they were getting the next best thing he could offer.

The four girls quickly tackled him with a giant bear hug.

The sudden action caused Black to think about his new predicament.
'Oh boy, if Gowasu was anything to go off of, teaching really isn't my style....Goku you better have something up your sleeves for me.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 43 15
You woke up with a splitting headache after your pod crashed on earth with only the memory of your name and the scent of burning gasoline and blindin...
6.9K 242 22
[👑 3rd Place in the Dragon Ball Z Watty Awards] Tough decisions are arising for the last remaining saiyans Gohan Son, Trunks Briefs, Cheri Ko, and H...
331K 5.8K 78
You are an Earthling with unknown potential for power. All your life, you were training... fighting in tournaments. After what happened... You lived...
215K 2.2K 12
+Hate, I was always hated without any reason, abuse, humiliation, betrayal was what I suffered all my life and when I thought that everything was ove...