She's Mine || BTS//ATEEZ

By Tateralli

This story can really be described as both a BTS and ATEEZ fanfic. Both groups play a major role in this stor... More

Black and White
Princess
His Choice
Yet
Bite Me
Your Choice
Family Brand
Like Mom
Top Drawer
Worth It
Sweet
Mate
Blinding White
Walls
Masks
Scarlet A
Trust Me
I Have a Question?
At Fault
Thoughts
Leaving a Message
Stop it, or I Will
The Slab
Lucky
Please
Taehyung
For Her
Numb
Dirt
Thirst
Chains
Red
Awake
Movers
Flames
A Star
Ready
The Safe House
Jungkook
Jealous
Shower
Mirror
Let Him Go
You Changed Me
Wings
Butterfly
Flew
Down
Wolves
Ride
Sparks
What Happened?
Peace
Thank You
Terminated
Favor
Neighbor
New Start
Art
Monster
Hot Chocolate
Hidden Talents
I'm Sorry
Tired
Whip
Burning Fields
I'm Cold
Blind
For You
Go Home
Anchor
What did I do?
Poison
Fly
History
Eyes
Lied
Pins and Needles
My Honey
Springs
Hell Hound
Falcon
In Your Dreams
A Man Who Found Love
Drown. Fly. Go Home.
Everything's Fine
Not a Problem
Wonho
Too Bad
Gone
She Talked About You
Weeping Angel
Touch
Blood of a Wolf
Silence
I Saved Her
Say it
Reunited
Dying
The End

Bruises

2K 118 14
By Tateralli

Your eyes stung from the tears, but you slowly opened them as you awoke. You could hear Jimin softly breathing; he, like you, had fallen asleep. Your face was pushed into his chest with his arms holding you close to his body. You looked up into his sleeping face. He looked so doll like in his sleep.

His features softened, and he just looked so at peace. You pressed your head against his chest listening to his heart's steady beats.

"Jimin" you whispered quietly trying to wake the sleeping man, "Jiminie" you shook him lighty. You could hear his heartbeat rising indicating his conciseness. He looked down at you as you stared up into his face. He brought his hand up stroking your hair slowly.

"Woah" he whispered under his breath.

"What?" you questioned give him a soft smile.

"You just look so beautiful."

"You're just saying that." you said shaking your head.

"Whatever you say, Princess." he said softly kissing your forehead, "Are you okay?"

"I am better. I don't want  to think about it." you said burying your head back into Jimin's chest. He patted your back softly drawing shapes with his fingers. You enjoyed the moment.

"Thank you." you whispered into his chest.

"Anything for you, Princess." he planted another kiss on the top of your head.

"I want to see Jin-hyung." you said slowly pushing away from Jimin.

"Why? Stay with me." he said tightening his grip around you.

"Jiminie, I just want to apologize for what happened. I bet it wasn't a good situation."

"Okay, Princess." he unwrapped his arms letting you free. You rolled to the edge of the bed placing your feet onto the floor. You took a deep breath before rising from the bed.

Jin wasn't in the kitchen or living room; however, the house seemed strangely quiet except for a soft guitar sound that drifted down the hall. You approached a door that you had never opened before. You pressed your ear to the door hearing the sweet instrument leak through the door. You gave a soft knock before slowly opening the door.

The room was the same layout as the rest, but instead of blue or white this room radiated a soft pink and purple vibe. You saw Jin sitting on the foot of his bed with a guitar in his hands.

"Princess?" he said running to the door cupping your face in his hands scanning your face, "Are you okay?"

"Yes Hyung, I just came to say I am sorry for causing a scene I guess." You said pulling his hands away from your face.

"Oh Honey, you don't have to apologize for that. I would have done the same thing." he said pulling you into a hug resting his chin on your head.

"You are really great." you said pulling away and pointing at the abandoned guitar on the bed.

"Well, when you get hundreds of years to practice, I hope its good." he laughed returning to the bed and fetching the guitar.

"Do you know how to play?" he asked.

"Oh no, I am clueless when it come to instruments." you said rubbing the back of your neck.

"That's okay. I heard that you are pretty good with a pen and paper." he said mentioning your art skills.

"Yeah, it was a hobby, but then I had to do it as like a living, so I had to work really hard at it."

"Well, one day I would love to see some of your work, or if you ever finish Jungkook's tattoo. I bet it will be beautiful." He smiled.

"Oh, speaking of Jungkook; where is he?" you asked Jin.

"Oh, he hasn't returned. We can't find him or Tae." the words made the hair on your arms stand, "The others are out looking for them." he said taking your hand and patting it gently.

"Okay, well I hope he is okay." Jin gave you an amused smile, "What is that face for?"

"You care."

"What?"

"You care about Kookie." he said a smile spreading over his lips.

You rolled your eyes, "I care about all of you... except Tae." you said squeezing the vampires hand.

"Oh, you are going to make me cry." he said lowering your hand, "Now go back to Jiminie" he gave you a mischievous smile. 

You let out a soft laugh giving Jin a small nod before leaving the room; closing the door behind you.

Do I like Jimin? And if so, why is it so obvious?

Suddenly, you heard a distant door slam, and Namjoon appeared in front of you with a large lump dangling from his shoulder. The large lump lifted his head revealing his identity: Jungkook. His face was bloodied and bruised. He fell limp against Namjoon.

"Help him to his room; I will be right back." he said leaning Jungkook onto your shoulder before running down the hallway disappearing behind a door. Jungkook moaned from the change of position.

"Hey, it's going to be okay." you said slowly dragging him to his room where you slowly placed him on the bed. You finally got a good look at him. He was covered in bruises and whelps. His clothes were torn and patches of his skin just hung from a thread. His left ankle twisted in a weird angle.

Namjoon came back into the room holding what looked like those bags that you seen in hospitals. They were filled with you presumed was blood.

"Let him drink these . It will let him heal faster." Namjoon paused handing you the bags, "Please, watch over him; we still have to find Taehyung, and I can't stay." his eyes pleading with yours.

You took the bags, "I will take care of him."

"Thank you." he said before disappearing. You turned your attention to Jungkook.

"Hey, can you hear me?" he nodded and let out a low groan, "Drink these." you said placing the bags in his hands. He brought them to his face slowly. You saw him open his mouth; his fangs extending and puncturing the bag drinking it dry. Something about seeing this man with his fangs drinking from a bag was kind of... hot. 

Once he finished both the bags, you could see his bruising going down and the large cuts became smaller, but he wasn't healing completely. He threw the bags on the ground closing his eyes. Soon soft snores came from his lips. You bushed some of his hairs away from his forehead, for the first time ever, his skin felt warm under your touch.

Was this part of the healing process?

You went to the bathroom and returned with a wet wash cloth. You slowly cleaned the dried blood around his face. He groaned at your touch, "I'm sorry. I will be more gentle." you whispered; squeezing his hand gently to show him you were there.

You had never thought you would see Jungkook actually weak. He lied there lifelessly slowly returning to his original state. His body slowly healing as he slept. His face was the first to completely heal. 

His face was so soft and vulnerable. He wasn't scowling or smirking and it actually made him look more handsome seeing him in this peaceful form. A thought popped into your head. You rose from the bed grabbing the bag that you had brought from your house; you grabbed your sketchbook and a pen that was discarded at the bottom of the bag.

You crawled back on the bed flipping to an empty page, and you started drawing.

***

Jungkook

***

Your head pound when you were brought back from what seamed like death. You went to pull your hands to your face when your left arm didn't come with the other. You heard a soft groan as you turned you head to your left arm. The girl had her arms wrapped tightly around his arm like a sloth to a branch. Her soft breathes tickling his bicep.

You noticed a small book by your left hand, so using your right hand you grabbed it peering at the pages. You were met with a perfect reflection of yourself. Your eyes were closed in deep sleep. The man in the picture was handsome but innocent. You started flipping through the other pages at her other works of art.

Your eyes were amazed by her talent. They were so breathtaking. You felt her move on your arm putting the book back in it's previous spot. She opened her eyes, and met yours. You felt a flutter in your stomach.

Stop that.

"Good morning, Princess."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 128 15
Hyejin... a normal teenage girl living the normal, crazy, teenage life... for now... Soon Hyejin finds out that her crazy and in logical life, turns...
110K 6.4K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
2.4M 105K 85
This story is about a girl Y/n, that was abused by her parents at a young age. She was so badly beaten she was taken into hospital and that night wou...
4.4K 129 16
Jeon Jungkook was 14 when his 12 year old sister Lily was taken while they were out together. Physically, Jungkook recovered from the events of the d...