There's a STALKER in my attic...

By DarkProfession

[PART TWO OUT NOW!] [F/N] [L/N], a normal city girl living in Japan. It's your last year of High School and... More

- Prologue -
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
Fanart !!
Fanart! (2)
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
FINALE
Fanart! (3)
Are you there?
[0]
[-1]
[-2]
[-3]
[-4]
FANART! (4)
[-5]
[-6]
[-7]
[-8]
[-9]
[-10]
[-11]
[-12]
[-13]

- 4 -

8.2K 360 1K
By DarkProfession

"Yeah, we're lovers now. [L/N] is only surprised because she didn't want to make it known publicly." Seiichiro kept his grip around your hand, and it only tightened while his yellow eyes slowly shifted into your direction. Unnoticeably, they glinted with insanity.

"Right?"

You perked up at the sound of his unbalanced, cold tone. The look in his eyes practically emitted the demand to subject to his words; forcing you to play along. "Uhm... Yes.." Looking back at Kirigiri, her eyebrow twitched in dismay. But without any other words, she circumvented around you both, entering the school.

As soon as she left, you quickly yanked your hand away, keeping a firm grip onto it. Your breathing eased, after realizing you had been holding it during their conversation. "Hey! What if she tells others that we're dating?! It's not going to look good on my behalf; I only started to attend this school for two days!" You then reached to place your palm to your forehead. "If you wanted to break up with her.. you shouldn't use me as an excuse..."

Seiichiro wasn't smiling. He held a look of disdain after you pulled your hand from him. And to further sadden him, you made your clearly unimpressed demeanor acknowledgeble. His brows burrowed. "Sorry. I doubt that it'll get out of hand. I'll make sure to tell Kiri the truth, so just hang in there."

His reassurance made you nod. "Thank you." Why were you so opposed to the idea of dating him? It's not like he was a bad person, and you liked him... just not enough. You didn't want to move so fast, or else wasted efforts may end up futile.

The male began to walk ahead of you, uncertain if he should feel happy, or sad. An empty feeling laid in the center of his heart. And in all honesty.. it's never gone away. But recently, he felt as though it was slowly closing, all because of you. You were the cure.

As of this moment, you had no idea that you were gradually digging a hole for yourself. You were too naive to share any regard for his feelings.

>[Time: 8:00 AM]<

As soon as the bell had rang to begin class, you remained quiet and obedient as your teacher went over the material everyone would be learning. Sensei Iki turned herself around and used the chalk to display the following subject. Quietly, you clicked your pen, watching as intently as you could.

It was then that faint muttering managed to catch your ears. Tilting your head, you'd glance over at the other students in the room, whispering discreetly. 'I wonder what they are talking about..'

The students continuously gazed over at you with confused, astonished faces. This immediately forced you into a revelation. Sweat rolled from your cheek, feeling deterred from the miraculous shift in atmosphere. You were growing far too anxious, as of now you felt like everyone in the room had been watching you with judgemental eyes.

"She's dating Seiichiro Yuuki?"

"Huh. She just start attending this school."

"Yuuki broke up with Yatsouba for her? Tough luck."

"Maybe she blackmailed him."

"Judging from yesterday, they must have a history together, right?"

The pen in your hand vibrated while you trembled from a large mix of emotions. Your mind spun. 'This isn't fair..' You thought, 'I shouldn't be talked about so badly... I did nothing to deserve this..' Lowering your head, you decided to come to agreement with this situation. Seiichiro did tell you that he'd fix the mess he created.

One way or another.

Seiichiro watched you from the corner of his eye. He didn't realize that he had been grinning, almost from amusement. But no. It was because of joy. If this kept up.. no one would want to befriend you. No one.

He reached to hover his hand over his face a bit, his focused yellow eyes revealing his most sadistic and selfish desires.

'[Y/N] won't have any friends.'

'No one to turn to.'

'Only me.'

'I'll make it so she can only look at me..'

'Talk to me...'

'Fill her thoughts with only me..'

'She won't go a day without me.'

'Even if it breaks her.'

Seiichiro could no longer contain his excitement, and released countless low chuckles, earning everyone's attention. His hand was tightly clenching his face. "Yuuki, what's so funny?" Sensei Iki would ask, snapping him from his trance. The male brought his hand down, looked around, and remembered the current setting he sat in. All eyes were now on him.

"Oh, it's nothing. I just thought about something funny... sorry for disturbing the class." He admitted. Iki smiled, pleased with his manners. "Always so polite, thank you." After her compliment, she'd proceed filling the heads of her students with knowledge.

>[Time: 9:00 AM]<

Your class had just came to an end. While standing from your seat, you turned to Seiichiro, who lowered his pencil in his left hand. He stared at you, and you stared right back. "Hey, Yuuki... Don't you think it's about time to tell everyone? The girls are giving me glares.." Meanwhile, the other packed his belongings, only after he was finished did he respond.

"I'll tell them, don't worry. But in the meantime, we'll call each other by our first names. That way.. it won't seem very suspicious." He said as he passed by you, and walked on over to the door. "I'll get going now, see you later [Y/N]."

You gave a look of discomfort as he left. There was a terrible, heart-sinking feeling about all of this. "Why does it feel like he wants us to become an actual couple..?"

Due to your muttering, you weren't able to realize someone approaching behind you. However, once they grew close enough, you were able to feel their pressure. Your feet pivoted to turn, but in truth, you weren't very fast enough. Immediately, cold liquid splashed against your face, soaking your hair and the entirety of your shirt.

Laughter filled the room, although the main culprit of the ambush wasn't one of them. Her expression was greatly hurt, tears nearly came to the surface. Blue eyes, red hair, petite body, and average height frame. She held an emptied bottle.

You raised your hand to touch your face, until you lowered your [E/C] hues onto your drenched clothes in utter shock. "Ya... Yatsouba... Why would you-"

Kirigiri stomped her foot angrily, immediately hushing you. "Shut up! You know... exactly what you did wrong. It's clear that I'm the victim here, so don't put on an act!" Her words caused your eyes to shift away. She wasn't completely wrong.

You stared at the numerous bystanders, who decided to watch you get humiliated by a girl overcome by jealousy. Eventually, you looked back at her. "Listen... Seiichiro and I.. it was just a misunderstanding. We.. aren't dating. He used it as an excuse to break up with you."

The room grew quiet.

Kirigiri felt streams of tears roll down her cheeks. Her heart had been aching in steep pain by this truth. However, due to her stubborn, and hateful attitude, she didn't stop just yet. Her teeth would grit and she rose her hand, preparing to slap you.

You closed your eyes. It was well deserved.

A sharp noise echoed throughout the room, your right cheek was red and stung greatly, and in contrary, Kirigiri's hand wad also red. Your cocked head turned to face her slowly, with narrowed eyes. Kirigiri raised her hand again, until finally; someone stopped her.

"Right, I've seen enough. Leave [L/N] alone. Wasn't splashing water at her enough?"

The unfamiliar male held onto her wrist with an intent stare, as his eyebrow had remained lifted. Kirigiri brought her wrist away with force, and wiped her eyes. "This doesn't concern you, Iisei.."

Neiji Iisei; 3rd year. He wasn't the nicest, nor was he the meanest. Typically, he is described to be neutral, and the majority of the time he is a very laid back person.

His appearance wasn't anything special; he wore black, rectangular glasses and had black hair. Those yellow eyes were also familiar, however his would compare to that of a wolf's.

In an instant, he shook his head. "I can't just watch you bully her. If you leave now, then I won't tell the teachers about this. I know you're not stupid, the last thing you'd do is stay."

Even if her anger had not been relinquished entirely, she still had enough sense with her to leave. She grunted out of mild frustration.

After the problematic girl had left, Neiji would sigh, stroking the nape of his neck. "That girl-- Oh." He then paused momentarily, just before he started to remove his uniform blazer. Realizing what he was doing, you frantically waved your hands. "Ah! You don't need to-"

Suddenly, he forced his sleeved clothing against your face, fully aware of what your next words would be. "Take it, and give it back. I don't care when." He brought his hand back and tucked it into his pocket, leaving the room with his bag. You blinked profusely, unable to develop any protests.

In defeat, you brought your arms through the sleeves, putting it on comfortably. It was a bit large on you.

[Chapter END]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 1.2K 24
[𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚-𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨] This is a another yandere book and kinda a sequel to "STALKER". If you have any requests or want a part 2...
353K 8.8K 24
(I WROTE THIS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL, ITS SO BAD OMG READ MY OTHER STORIES, THEY'RE SO MUCH BETTER) Y/N L/N a shy girl who just got out of college and now...
160K 4.5K 35
Y/N L/N is a new student. She never expected to make new friends or get closed to somebody. but then she meets 7 boys. All of them becomes friends an...
182K 4.1K 11
*I CHANGED THE COVER!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!* *Also, please don't try and correct any of my work, either grammar, puntuation or anything else. I worked...