little tae adventures

Galing kay TA3GGU

adventures of little tae n his caregiver jeongguk. this doesnt have a set plot !! just a bunch of random idea... Higit pa

bad thoughts n baby talk
ignored warnings n hurt wrists
"bad" grades
more attention
brat 1
brat 2
sicky juice
dog cafe
tea parties + IMPORTANT NOTE !!
arguments
touches
annoying
love
better
daddys just needy
onesie twins
accidents
patience
sleepys
IMPORTANT !! pls read

spoilt

3.4K 115 40
Galing kay TA3GGU

֎

taehyung giggles as he reaches for the candy cabinet, making sure to not make too much noise while moving the noisy packets of candy to try and find whatever one he's craving for at the moment.

when he finally finds a bag to his taste, he quietly grabs the scissors to cut the top of the bag off instead of struggling to tear it open. he smiles his cute boxy smile and runs over to the couch, throwing himself onto the cushions, lying down & turning on the tv to nick junior. the volume blasts throughout the living room loudly, taehyung's heart stopping for a quick second before lowering the volume.

he looks at the stairs for a second, straining his ears for any movement upstairs where guk's sleeping, deciding after a few minutes the coast is clear, and raises the volume on the tv until he deems it bearable.

he happily grabs a few candies from the big bag on his lap and stuffs them into his mouth, letting out a pleased keen as the sugar hits his tongue.

he looks at the time as he starts to nod off, deciding to take a little nap before getting up to clean up the mess of pillows, blankets, crayons and paper all around him before jeongguk would get up, seeing as it's 7:30 am, a few hours before jeongguk usually awakes.

he drops the bag of candies onto the carpet, paying no mind as said candies make a sugary mess onto the fluffy carpet, sticking to the tuffs of fluff. he snuggles into his stuffy he brought from jeongguk and his' shared bed, dozing off seconds later.

֎

"taehyung, what is this."

taehyung's awoken from his "little" nap to the sound of jeongguk's heavy feet walking around the living room to examine the messy state it's in, thanks to the little who has now sprung up from the couch, wide eyes staring at jeongguk in fear.

"d-daddy m sorry, i-i'll help him clean n it won't happen again, swears !!" taehyung stutters out, eyes tearing up as jeongguk glares at the abandoned candies stuck to the white carpet by taehyung's feet.

jeongguk gets on his knees to try and pry the candies off the tuffs, huffing annoyedly & completely dismissing taehyung's apologies.

he gives up eventually though, lifting his eyes to look at the little with a sigh, a soft smile on his lips as he sees the tear streaks on the puffy cheeks. "c'mere baby, daddy's sorry for scaring you. he'll clean it all up for you, okay, munchkin ?" taehyung nods hesitantly, surprised he's not being scolded or being given a punishment, but he decides to take it for granted.

he returns the reassuring smile jeongguk sends his way as said male stands up to pull taehyung in his arms.

"daddy forgives you, angel. he knows you didn't mean to," at that, taehyung smacks a loud kiss to jeongguk's cheek, jeongguk giggling and giving hundreds of kisses back to taehyung in thanks.

after that, there were several more incidents where jeongguk let taehyung off the hook without punishments. when he ran off by himself at the super market & got lost (somehow), he was too relieved to even think about punishments when the boy ran into his open arms.

whenever taehyung gave attitude (which happened more often than not), jeongguk would just sigh & give taehyung lots of kissies & if that didn't work, he just left him alone in the living room with all sorts of candy in his lap, completely disregarding the disrespect.

to say jeongguk's patience was running low was an understatement.

֎

as soon as jeongguk opens the door, he's met with chaos.

food all over the kitchen floor, blankets, pillows and toys thrown carelessly throughout the living room. he almost breaks down as he walks past the mess to the stairs to search for taehyung, not expecting to be met with a bigger disaster than he's usually greeted with when he arrives home from work.

all he wanted was to come home to be greeted with a house relatively mess free, and to cuddle and watch taehyung's cartoons until he has enough energy to clean whatever mess there is and do their nightly routine before bed.

he supposes all of that could wait for now, he just needs to scold taehyung for a little bit, then make taehyung help clean up since it's way too much for jeongguk's exhaustion to do without help.

'what if he's just stressed out or sad though,' jeongguk frowns, 'i don't think i should be putting so much stress on him.. but when was the last time i disciplined him ?'

as he finishes his inner monologue, he opens the door to their shared bedroom and notices the  lump under the covers and smiles fondly. he's weak, he knows. but can you really blame him ?

jeongguk strides over to the bed and plops down onto taehyung's covered body, making sure not to crush him with his muscled arms straining to carry his weight. he sighs contentedly and nuzzles his head on what he assumes is taehyung's head, inner monologue and the disaster downstairs forgotten as his body finally relaxes.

"taehyungie, baby.." he mumbles as he feels the small body squirm gently, soon enough feeling a small arm wrap around his waist and pull him down towards taehyung.

he takes that as a sign to rest his arms and rolls down to lie on his side next to the little, giggling as taehyung's head pops out from under the blankets. "gukkie bear !" taehyung squeals and throws himself on top of jeongguk, giving the bigger loud, wet kisses all over his face. "missed you so much !!"

a hand runs through his hair while another rubs up and down his back. "i missed you more, baby ! you had fun downstairs, didn't you ?" jeongguk teases, flicking taehyung's nose playfully while the older widens his eyes as he remembers the mess he left behind. "y-yes, ggu.." he mumbles with a bright blush high on his cheeks.

jeongguk hums and stops running his hand up and down the boy's back, which he makes up for by scratching lightly at taehyung's scalp. "why have you been so bratty, hm ? you know i dont like disciplining you, so that's why i refrain from doing so, but that doesnt mean you can continue with your outbursts and bad actions, taehyung." he lectures, taehyung looking away, embarrassed.

he pouts, "i-i know.. but i want daddy to pay attention to me."

jeongguk blinks up at taehyung, then chuckles, eyes sparkling. "my attention's always on you though, baby, you know that." he sits up, bringing the smaller closer to him on his lap, causing a small squeak to fall from the little's lips. "b-but i want more of it !! feels nice when you look at me and touch me.." jeongguk blushes at the confession but smiles widely at the implication, grabbing taehyung's chin so gently it barely feels there, and kisses him just as softly.

"youre so spoilt, angel... i'll give you more attention if you promise to not act out for it, okay ?" taehyung nods happily, giddy now that he's getting what he wants. "yes, sir !! i promise i wont," he smiles brightly, pecking jeongguk's nose quickly before jumping off said boy's lap. "i'll help you clean too !! want candies," he pulls at jeongguk's arm with the cutest pout and puppy dog eyes he could muster.

not like he needed to, anyway.

"anything for you, sweetie."

֎

this was ASS anyway here's me not the best pic but whatever bye

also if you like anime or wanna get into it watch demon slayer then read the manga its so good i cried for hours most chapters n i finished it last night <///3 i miss shinobu n genya

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

15.7K 439 23
Fluffy stories about Little Taehyung and his caregiver Jungkook. - completed . © w/me ⭒ ࣪
41.3K 301 21
* If you don't like the stories, My humble request, you skip this book dears* Short stories #Bottomtae #Topkook #bptaehyung #kinks #b**biestae
282K 9.2K 43
Taehyung's a little who's unable to slip freely due to having to look after his little brother on his fathers dark days.. Jungkook is Taehyung's Art...
165K 5.7K 21
Jimin takes care of a not so loving Yoongi. NOTE!! little space!! it's a mindset. where an adult has a mindset of a child because they are dealing wi...