Everything About You

Por sierranicolee

*COMPLETED* (EXTENDED EPILOGUE ADDED.) A Harry Styles fanfic. Involves all of the boys also, I cant really t... Más

Everything About You
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chaper 35
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue!

Chapter 31

106 2 0
Por sierranicolee

A/N: There’s going to be a lot of phone conversations… because they’re separated ahah. Don’t get confused, and enjoy. (:

Harry’s POV:

“The plane will be landing in around five to ten minutes, prepare for landing by buckling your seatbelts, thank you.” A woman’s voice flooded the plane. I looked at the rest of the boys and buckled my seatbelt just as they were. Louis grabbed my hand and squeezed it; landing was always the part that scared him most. After the plane landed and we were able to exit the plane I jumped up and ran out. I immediately pulled my phone out and dialed Sierra, she promised me she would be up when we got off the plane.

‘Hello?’ she answered.

‘Hey baby, we just landed.’ I smiled and walked into the airport.

‘Oh, well… we have… something happened.’ She sighed.

‘What? Is everyone okay?’ I asked worriedly.

‘Well, I think that she’ll be okay. I hope.’ She answered; I could tell she was crying.

‘Babe, what happened?’ I asked.

‘Amanda, she… well… she went into labor. We’re at the hospital. The doctor isn’t frantic so I’m assuming everything is okay.’

‘Fuck.’ I sighed. ‘I wish I was there.’

‘It’s fine.’ She whispered.

‘I’ll tell Niall to call Amanda.’ I whispered back and waved at the fans across the airport.

‘I love you.’

‘I love you too babe, I’ll call you in a little bit.’ I smiled and hung up.

“Niall!” I called out; he whipped around and grabbed his stomach. “I’m hungry.”

“I know you’re hungry.” I shook my head. “You need to call Mandy.”

“Well yeah, I will after I’m done eating. I’m starved.” He laughed and walked into a café.

“No, Niall you need to call now.”

“God damn, mate.” He groaned and pulled his phone out. “Hello… hey babe… what’s the matter? Are you serious? The plane just landed… babe I’ll try to get a flight… the show is in three days… babe, I know you’re scared… I’m so sorry… I know… I love you too… Baby, calm down… please stop crying… Okay, I’m going to see if there’s another flight I can board… I love you sooo much, I will be there for Lucy… Bye babe.” Niall hung up the phone and ran over to Paul. After having a pretty long conversation he came over to me with tears in his eyes.

“Paul said the next flight home isn’t for a few days.” He told me, the tears fell down his cheeks.

“Hey, it’s alright.” I told him, trying to comfort him. I pulled him into a hug and patted his back.

“No, it’s not alright.” He growled, pushing me away from him. ”I need to get home for my girlfriend and daughter.”

“Nialler, I… I don’t know what to tell you.” I answered and shook my head. I couldn’t imagine what he was feeling.

“Paul!” he called and stormed over to him.

Amanda’s POV:

”What’d he say?” Eleanor asked me, placing her hand on top of mine.

“He is trying to get here. It probably won’t happen though.” I sighed, letting a tear escape my eye. Not only was I now in even more pain, but Niall was thousands of miles away and I couldn’t do a thing about it.  

“Hey girls,” the doctor smiled as she entered the room. “How bad is the pain now?”

“Same.” I choked out and squeezed the railing at the side of the bed.

“Well you are about eight centimeters.” She smiled and pulled her rubber gloves off. “When I come in here next you’re most likely going to be able to start pushing.”

“Okay.” I whined and looked down at my phone. Niall had texted me.

From: Niall<3

Paul is lettin me board a plane right now. Be ther soon as I can. I lov you.

I smiled at the text and shook my head. Thankfully Niall was going to be here for Lucy’s first night. Sierra re-entered the room and gave me a half smile.

“How’re you feeling?” she asked, biting down on her glossy bottom lip.

“I’m okay,” I sighed and pushed a piece of hair behind my ear. “It still hurts.”

“I could only imagine.” She laughed and looked down. “So, Niall is coming then?”

“Yeah.” I nodded. “I feel so bad, that’s like fourteen consecutive hours on a plane.”

“But this is important.”

“I’m just so mad that she chose to come out right after daddy left.” I answered, talking to my stomach more than anything. “I just hope she is okay.”

“She’ll be fine!” Eleanor laughed. “She’ll be okay.”

“Thank you, Auntie El.” I laughed and hugged her.

“This is scary.” Sierra laughed and crossed her arms.

Danielle’s POV:

I scrolled through my phone and came across a news article. Liam Payne’s current girlfriend, Danielle Peazer, caught lip locking with a mystery cutie! My heart sank. If Liam were to see this. Thankfully he didn’t keep up with the news.

Liam’s POV:

“Liam, if something were going on you’d want me to tell you right?” Zayn asked me nervously.

“Well, yeah.” I laughed and ran my hand through my hair.

“What if I told you there was a picture… of Danielle and a, erm… A guy.”

“Zayn, the paparazzi’s always get pictures of her talking to guys.” I shrugged and looked out the van window. We were on the way to the hotel, everyone else was sleeping. Niall and Harry were boarding the plane. There were only two available seats.

“But don’t you think it’s weird that it’s always the same guy?” he asked me.

“Wait… what?”

“She has various pictures with this guy,” he replied, showing me a few pictures of Dani walking with him. “This one is worse.” He told me before showing me the snapshot of my girlfriend kissing another guy in a café. I knew it was her; she was wearing the necklace I gave her for our one year anniversary. I shook my head and took out my phone. I slowly scrolled down my contact list and stopped at Danielle’s name. I pressed the call button and the phone rang a few times until Danielle’s soft voice answered.

‘Hey my love!’ I could tell she was smiling.

‘Hey.’ I responded flatly.

‘I miss you so much, already.’ she whined.

‘Dani… I… I can’t do this anymore.’ I shook my head.

‘W-what do you mean… Liam.” She was getting choked up.

‘Danielle, seriously. When did you plan on breaking up with me?’ I bit my lip and a few tears fell from my eyes.

‘What’re you talking about?’

‘Don’t pretend you don’t know what I’m talking about. It’s national news!’

‘Li…’ she started.

‘Please don’t… don’t call me that.’ I shook my head and looked down at my feet.

‘Liam, stop.’ She cried out.

‘Danielle, we… I can’t… I can’t do it anymore. You’re with someone else. I need to get on with someone else that isn’t you… I’m, I’m so sorry and I’m so upset that we didn’t work out.’ I cried.

‘Liam, I love you.’ She sniffled.

‘I thought you loved me too.’ I snapped before hanging up.

“Liam, you just…” Zayn shook his head and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

“I’m sorry.  I shouldn’t be crying.” I shook my head and wiped away my stray tears.

“No, Liam. Its fine, you have every right to cry.” Zayn answered softly, still rubbing my arm.

“Thanks, Zayn.” I whimpered and wiped my eye. “I love you, man.”

“I love you too, Li.” He smiled and patted my back.

Amanda’s POV:

“Alright, you’re ten centimeters! Ready to push?” The doctor smiled at me.

“I guess I have to be.” I bit my lip and looked at the ceiling.

“Hey, I’m right here.” Sierra smiled and grabbed my hand in hers. I nodded and listened to the doctor.

“And give me a big push.” I pushed as hard as I could, it hurt! “You’re doing great, take a few breaths and push again.”

“Owwwwww.” I screamed out as I pushed, there was a lot of pressure.

“Great, you’re already crowning. Another push.” I nodded, clamped my eyes shut and pushed as hard as I could. “Almost there, give me a giant push and we’ll get her head out of here.” I pushed again, I felt her escape me.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, springing up. “Why isn’t she crying?”

“Manda, lay down.” Sierra told me, trying to calm me down.

“No! What’s wrong with her!” I screamed and looked down, the umbilical cord was wrapped various times around her neck.  

“Shhh,” the doctor cooed. “She’s fine.”

“Lucy!” I yelled out and reached for her. The doctor unwrapped the cord and cut it, Lucy broke out crying and squirming. She handed me my baby, she looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes and stopped crying. “Hi my baby.” I smiled and started crying.

“She’s gorgeous.” Sierra smiled and grabbed her hand.

“Oh my goodness!” Eleanor squealed and cupped her hands over her mouth. I smiled at her and planted a kiss on Lucy’s head. I looked around the room confusedly.

“Where’s Danielle?”

“She left while you were popping this little cutie out!” Eleanor cooed and rubbed the back of her small white hand.

“Where did she go?” I asked and ran my hand through my own hair.

“She was crying.” Sierra shrugged and kissed Lucy’s head.

“I hope she’s okay.” I whispered and looked down at Lucy again… Lucy Aislen Horan. My little miracle.

*Hours later*

Niall’s POV:

I ran off the plane and straight to the car that was taking us to the hospital. Harry followed behind me and we quickly got into the car. I told the driver where to go and he got us there, eventually.

“Niall, go!” Harry smiled and pushed me towards the hospital. I nodded and ran in, I asked the receptionist the room number and she happily gave it to me. I sprinted down the hallway and entered Amanda’s room, she held a little bundle in her arms as she quietly slept. I slowly walked over to her and placed a kiss on her temple. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled.

“Hey babe.” She smiled and moved the blanket off of Lucy’s face. “Meet your daughter.”

“S-she’s beautiful.” I choked out and picked her up. I cradled her gently in my arms and placed a few kisses on her nose. “Daddy’s little girl.” I whispered and placed another kiss on her forehead. I sat down in a chair next to Amanda’s bed and looked down at Lucy. I started whispering to her. “Daddy’s so sorry he couldn’t be here… I love you so much, baby.” I smiled and kissed around her face a few more times. A nurse came in and smiled down at my daughter.

“I’m so sorry, and I hate that I have to do this.” She bit her lip. “But, we need to examine her.”

“Oh… Okay.” I whispered and handed Lucy over to the nurse. I barely got to meet her and they already scooped her away.

“Nialler.” Amanda smiled and held her arm out. “Lay with me.”

I nodded and climbed into bed with her. She instantly fell asleep in my arms, I couldn’t blame her, she just gave birth. I smiled down at her brushed a piece of hair behind her ear.

“I’m so sorry I couldn’t be here for you guys.” I mumbled. “I’ll be here next time.”

Harry’s POV:

I walked into the hospital, Sierra was walking out of the bathroom, she didn’t even notice me.

“Hey.” I smiled and put my hands in my pockets. She slowly turned to look at me and smiled.

“Babe! What’re you doing here!” she laughed and jumped into my arms, she wrapped her legs around my waist and connected our lips.

“I missed you so much already.” I smiled and kissed her again. “Where’s my little niece?”

“I guess they took her for examination.” She shrugged as I set her on the ground.

“Niall got to see her right?”

“Yeah,” she nodded. “I was coming out of the room as he went in.”

“Good.” I whispered and nodded. “Good.”

“I love you.” She smiled and kissed me again.

“I love you too, love.”

Danielle’s POV:

I didn’t even care what Kaiden was doing right now. I wanted to see him; I needed to be in his arms right now. I walked up the stairs to his flat and swung the door open; he was sitting on the couch with a blonde girl, smaller than a toothpick. I swallowed back my tears and slammed the door. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck.

“Dani!” he called out, I could hear him running down the stairs.

“What?” I screamed and whipped around.

“Babe, that… We’re related, I would never.” he viciously shook his head and grabbed my waist.

“Mm, sure I believe you.” I spat and tugged my arm from him. “Just when I thought you were different.”

“Danielle, I’m not lying.” He shook his head and grabbed my face; he pressed his lips to mine passionately and pulled back. “Babe, it’s you and only you. Forever.”

“Forever.” I half smiled and nodded.

Josh’s POV:

‘Hey P, you’re sleeping I guess. I just wanted to let you know the plane landed, we are in the hotel now. I miss you so much and I’m going to have a horrible time trying to get to sleep, I need you here next to me. I love you tons, remember that, okay? I hope you’re sleeping alright; at least you have our bed to sleep in. This bed is hard as a rock and I have nothing to remember you by, except the sound of your voice. I’m sharing a room with Olly, he is trying to sleep so I’d better get off here. I love you so much, more than words can describe. Good night… or erm, by the time you listen to this it will be good morning; I love you and have an amazing day. Bye.’ I ended the voicemail and laid my phone on the nightstand, next to the bed.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

64.9K 2.6K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
4M 195K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...