Locked (Tko X Reader)

By Tko207

(Y/n) is a girl who had lived a terrible two years in a lab. She went through a lot, they consider her as Dan... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 43

1.2K 48 64
By Tko207

( Carol's pov )

We just got out of the hospital and now we're heading to the car to go back home.

The doctor made a few tests on (Y/n), but he said she's fine. There are no signs that (Y/n) has hit her head so it's weird that she lost her memory all of the sudden!

The doctor took blood tests and he gave us a date for the next week to see the results, also to do brain imaging scans.

(Y/n) was scared all the time, she refused to do any test, she was shouting and screaming all the time, she also called the doctor names!

I opened the car and we got in, we both put the seat belt and I started the car.

There was a moment of silent, so I decided to break it.

"Do..you wanna talk..about what happened there sweetie?", I awkwardly asked her with a small smile.

"Not really..", (Y/n) said as she looked outside the window.

"Oh..okay..", I said. "hey! How about we go and buy some ice cream?", I said cheerfully to cheer her up, and it seems like it's working cause she turned and looked at me.

"Yes!", she said with a smile on her face.

"Alright!", I said with a smile as I was about to start driving, but the phone suddenly started ringing.

I took it out of my handbag and answered it, "Hello?"

.

( Your pov )

The phone in Carol's handbag started ringing, and Carol took it out and answered it, "hello?"

Why don't I have a phone?

"Yes I'm his mother, is everything alright?", Carol said on the phone.

His mother? Does she mean Ko or Tko?

I turned my head and looked at Carol, "oh my god, he really did that?!"

Did what?! I'm really carouse right now!!

"Alright..,okay.., I'm on my way..thank you, goodbye", after she hang up she sighed.

"Is..everything okay?", I asked.

"No.., Tko got in another trouble..", she said as she started driving.

Another trouble? Does that means he always gets in troubles?

"What happened?", I asked.

"He..tried to punch someone", she said and my eyes widened a little.

"Why?", I kept asking.

"I don't know, but I'm going to find out, the principal asked me to come and talk about it", she said.

It's looks like Tko is a trouble maker..
I guess that means no ice cream today ;(

.

~ Skip Time ~
( Tko's pov )

Right now I'm in the principal office, Britney pretended like she was hurt and she kept crying all the time! The principal didn't let me talk to defend myself and he let her go!! And he called my mom and he said she's on the way.

That stupid Britney! None of that would've happened if she just let me alone!

Suddenly we heard knocking on the door, "come in", the principal said and my mom got in. "Hello miss Carol, I'm glad you made it, why don't you take a seat?"

My mom took a seat and she gave me aside look then she looked at the principal, "Tko, could you please wait outside? I'd like to speak with your mother alone", the principal said to me.

"Fine, whatever", I said as I got up and left the room.

Finally! My butt started hurting from the long time of sitting.

Once I got out and I see (Y/n) sitting outside.

What is she doing here?!

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?", I asked her.

"Your mom and I were about to go and buy some ice cream before getting a call from the principal saying that you tried to punch someone", she said as she frowned and crossed her arms.

I chuckled at how adorable she was being right now, "well sorry, it's not my fault I have an idiot principal", I said.

She giggled a little. "So..why were you trying to punch someone?", she asked.

"Because she was annoying and won't leave me alone", I said as I crossed my arms.

"She?", (Y/n) suddenly asked, I looked at her and she was giving me a serious look. Before I could say something she continued, "you really were about to punch a girl?!"

Does the gander matters?

"Does it matter if it was a boy or a girl?", I asked.

"I-I guess..yeah", she said.

"Don't worry about it baby, they'll just give me detention for one hour", I said chilling not caring about it.

"Mmm", (Y/n) mumbled.

.

( Carol's pov )

"Miss Carol, I didn't call you to come here to just talk about what happened today. We need to talk about Tko's behavior", mr.Smith the principal said with serious tone.

"My son's behavior?", I asked confused.

"You see, your son was in a lot of troubles these few months. Tko doesn't respect the teachers, he always comes late to his classes, his marks are low, he got in four fights and this is the fifth one, he bullies some of the students, he even tried to stab one of the students with scissor! This is too much! The kids are even afraid of him", the principal kept going, my head is down all the time from the embarrassment I feel right now.

Tko is so much in trouble!!

"I'm sorry for this miss, but we can't keep him in our school anymore, he's out of control! We have to move him into another school", he said.

"Wait what?! No!"

"I'm sorry ma'am, but your son didn't left any choice for us", he said.

"Please mr.Smith, he's just a kid! Please give him another chance, I promise this all will change", I started begging him.

I've never felt so humiliated like that in my life!!

He sighed, "alright, but I'm afraid I will have to suspend him from school for a week"

I sighed deeply, "I guess that's fair"

"But be aware that this is the last chance we give him. If I heard another problem then I will move him to another school", he warned me.

"I understand. Thank you so much mr.Smith", I said as I got up and left his office.

.

( Tko's pov )

As I was talking with (Y/n), my mom finally got out of the principal office. Once she closed the door behind her and she immediately grabbed my ear tightly and started pulling me.

"AOWWWWW Mom!! What the heck!! Let go!!", I yelled, but she kept walking fast as she pulled me with her. (Y/n) got up and started following us.

God she must be so mad!

"You are in sooo much trouble young man! Do you have any idea about how embarrassed I felt there?!", she said with anger.

"W-Well it's over now! It's only detention, big deal!", I said.

At this moment she stopped and she let go of my ear, she turned around and looked at me with anger. "Detention? Detention?! They want to move you to another school!!", she yelled.

"W-What?!", my eyes widened in shock.

I must be went too far with this..

"I had to beg the principal to not to!! You got suspended from school!!", she yelled, then she sighed deeply. "We're gonna discuss this at home"

This is not good..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 338 15
Sorry for the terrible cover, I rushed it. Slow updates yay (KO and Tko are aged up to 17, and this is another twin au) ~~~ Y/n was always the advent...
18.3K 212 14
𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚇 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗...
45.9K 654 15
Y/N was normal 17 years old human, but one day crazy scientist turn into male (echidna) lamia. His parenst was scared so kicked him out.Y/N lived...
33.1K 1.1K 19
Y/n is A Young Man Who Lives on his Own due to his Parents always working, and he was Just A Normal Autistic Guy until one day A Woman in A Suit Knoc...