Goku Black's revelations Book...

Af Spector45

Its Goku Black - sickest bad guy ever - in RWBY - where everything is also a gun.....or a weapon- I do not ow... Mere

For you to know
Chapter one: Children suck
Chapter two: Beacon
Chapter three: Im just saiyan
Chapter four: Origins and Bullies
Chapter Five: A Four on One
Chapter six: Goku's pride and Blacks anger
Chapter eight: Not my style
Chapter nine: Training
Some more stuff you should know
Chapter ten: More
Thanks
Chapter eleven: Black vs. Baby
Late 1k special: Goku Black visits OTES timeline
Chalter twelve: Professor Vegeta
Chapter thirteen: The bad guys
Pre-Halloween Special (canon): Whats a Halloween?
Halloween Special (canon): Reaper
Chapter 14: Vegetas class
Time to Vote
Chapter 15: IronWood and the Council
Chapter 16: Neapolitan
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: Blakes worries
Chapter 19: Vytal Ball! Intruder!
Chapter 20: Mission Assignmemt
Chapter 21: Vegeta vs Baby! Primal power!
End Vote
Chapter 22: The more the merrier
Chapter 23: Luck
Chapter 24: The Parallels
Chapter 25: A new team and an old story
Chapter 26: Back to Basics
Character information: Son Gohan
Chapter 27: The Vytal Tournament begins! Family Fued!
Chapter 28: Divinity vs Royalty
Chapter 29: A night under the Broken Moon
Chapter 29(Gohan): A bunny and a saiyan
Chapter 30: A talk between monsters
Chapter 31: Plans and Problems
Check it out
Chapter 32: Semi-Finals
Chapter 33: An Old Technique
50 Follower Benchmark Special: Goku Black in the DC Universe pt. 1
The story:Explaining Things
Chapter 34: Fusion and the Reveal
Chapter 35: I will kill you
Chapter 36: Be Afraid
Chapter 37: Our Last Hope
Goku Black Visits OTES Universe (Part 2)
Chapter 38: I will return
Epilogue

Chapter seven: Shopping, flying and.....Yang

6K 84 262
Af Spector45

Turns out Black.....hates shopping.

Who would have knew?

Coco and Yang drug him through multiple department stores in nothing but his GI pants, his boots and a large cloak Ruby kept as a gift from her uncle.

They hadn't even bought anything yet which made it so much worse.

'Make more than two shirts Black, it'll be worth it in the long run......I hate you for being right Zamasu and I  myself for this.' Blacks thoughts ran rampant as he was dragged into another store.

They finally bought him a shirt as he had no money, or Lien as he found out it was called.

The shirt itself was like his torn undershirt but was short sleeved.

Upon the next two stores he was giv-....bought a jet black hoodie and a long tailed black high collared winter jacket with the word Sab where the chest pocket would be in dark purple lettering.

The continued on and he was forced into a tux at some point.

He walked about holding bags upon bags of more cloths they had gotten him while he sighed.

'These girls will be the death of me.'

After many more hours of shopping they finally headed back towards the school. Black was told by them that apparently the first years were supposed to have a mock tournament to pick which teams could go out with experienced huntsmen and women into the field for assignments. Except someone blew up the arena.

'Least we got out if class.'

They continued to walk while Blake followed behind.

Eventually they reached a giant transport vehicle that Black learned to be a bulkhead.

"We should do this again it was fun!" Coco told Yang.

"Yes we should ~especially since big strong Black here can be our dress up model~." Yang told her while gazing at Black.

'Not fun! Definitely not fun!' Black thought and tried to scream out but he was holding a bag with his teeth so nothing but incoherent yelps came out.

"See he even agrees!" Yang said clasping her hands together happily.

'NO HE DOESN'T YANG! NO!
NO NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUC-' Blacks head screamed as his eyes widen and his pupils shrunk and he went comatose for the whole ride.

After they landed, and pulling Black  out of his comatose state, they all went back to team RWBYs dorm.

"I'll see you guys around, thanks for the fun. And Black ~I hope I see you soon~" Coco told them, but looked at Black with a look in her eye that sent chills down his spine.

'Oh god there's two of them!' Black thought while sweating.

"OK OK you got your cloths give me back my cloak!" Ruby tackled him before pulling the cloak off and whispering "miiiiiiiiinnnnneeeee!"

The multiple bags he held went everywhere when he went down.

Black grumbled before picking them up and putting them neatly in the corner.

He stood up and pulled what was left of his long sleeved undershirt off and picked up one of the several bags before heading into the bathroom in the dorm.

After a few minutes he came out wearing his regular GI pants and boots, but his new short sleeved tight fit black T-shirt. It was tucked into his pants with the red sash which was now tightly tied at the hip with 2 tails of cloth hanging down almost to his knee. He also wore his supreme kai earring and time ring.

"I must say the two of you have a great pick in fashion." Black told Yang with a hand on his hip.

Yang mockingly bowed before giggling.

"So what's on today's schedule. Has anything changed since I blew up our other little thing."

"Yeah were going on a field trip!" Ruby told him jumping up and freezing in mid air with an epic pose.

"Yeah they put it out on all the scrolls." Weiss told him before pulling out her scroll.

"OK first....what's a scroll?" Black asked them.

"You don't have one? Its a communication device and a source of information. How have you survived without one?" Weiss once again spoke.

"I punch things....really really hard."

"I support that." Yang piped up.

"Well you need to get one. Its how we'll be able to keep up with each other in the field." Weiss continued ignoring both their statements.

"I could always just stick with one of you. Anyways what's a field trip anyways?" Black questioned them.

They all fell over. Blake right off her bed.

"Its where a group of students leave the school to go somewhere else for learning or as a reward for good behavior." Blake told him getting up.

"Where have you been under a rock?" Weiss asked him.

"On a mountain and in a forest cabin actually." Black told her.

"Well its in a couple hours so what do you guys want to do?" Yang asked them.

Black walked over to the window before looking out towards the forest next to the school. It was a perfect day for a little bit of flying.

"Who wants to take a flight?" Black asked them.

"It'll take to long to get a bulkhead." Weiss told him.

"I meant I could fly you guys around. I tend to fly around on days like today."

"DIBS!" Yang yelled before jumping on Blacks back.

"You can't call Dibs on someone......especially me!" Black told her.

"I called dibs on flying with him, not on him ~but I totally call the other kind of dibs~" Yang whispered in his ear.

"And Blake's going first!" Black yelped before dropping her and grabbing Blake.

He knew she wouldn't try and rape him mid air so......

"I didn't agree to this!" Blake yelped.

"Please help me. They dragged me threw clothing stores and I need time apart from......her........advances." Black told her blushing profusely in embarrassment.

Blake sighed before climbing on his back.

"You owe me."

"Just wait till you see the view." Black told her before taking off at high speeds from the dorm window.

"Wait hold on!" Blake yelled gripping onto him tightly.

Black didn't slow down but took off straight up above the clouds before straightening out.

Black slowed to a light soaring. Maybe as fast as a bird.

"You can open your eyes Blake."

Blake slowly did before going wide eyed.

The clouds parted to a beautiful sun and a large lake and a forest.

"Told you the view was good."

Blake could only nod in agreement speechless at the sight.

Black flew close to a cloud and took one hand and put it in the cloud trying to get Blake to do the same.

She did only to pull her hand back when it got wet. She shook it violently.

"Not a big fan of the water huh?" Black called out to her over the wind.

Blake looked down at him before shaking her head.

Black smiled before taking off towards the water.

"Don't you dare!" Blake yelled at him.

He reached just above it before stopping and taking off at a high speed over the water.

His speed caused the water to spread apart behind him in high waves.

Blake just watched in wonder.

Black took back off into the air before taking a sharp turn and heading towards the school.

The while trip took 20 or 25 minutes.

'Its nice to have friends. I've never felt so at ease.' Black thought before shooting straight back into the dorm before dropping to the floor.

Blake slowly climbed off before basically worshiping the ground in all its solidity and dryness.

Black proceeded to ask who was next before Yang jumped him and order him out the window.

While Black took off very worried Ruby poked Blake who was both intensely afraid and amazed all at the same time which forced her into a ball who randomly blabbed "No water, bad water....." Or "Pretty Clouds....pretty sky" while rocking back and forth.

They were concerned.

-Back with Black and Yang-

Black flew at a fast pace just hoping to get back sooner than he did with Blake.

Don't misunderstand. Black enjoys Yang's company, not her trying to undress him with her eyes or in his mind while he was sleeping.

'Really need to get that dream out and the open......when she's not on my back while were alone and several feet maybe even a mile above the ground.' Black thought.

Yang held on tightly to Blacks neck, but not because she was scared, while she took in the sights.

'Mmmhhh such a nice view... His incredibly sculpted back, his really tone butt che----I mean the clouds and the view. Yeah,......keep calm Yang no raping.......yet.'

"So what do you think? Pretty incredible right?" Black yelled out to her, the wind once again nearly blowing his voice away.

"Just the really nice view." 'He must never know.....maybe later when he won't drop me a mile high in the sky, hey that rhymes Yang style.' Yang thought to herself with a huge grin while giggling after answering.

Black just turned his head back in front of him. He took off back down towards the lake he and Blake flew over.

Yang was a much more active passenger.

When Blacks speed spread the water as it did before Yang put her hand down and glided it over the water surface causing it to ripple under them.

Black smiled before turning and taking off into the air once again and took a sharp turn before heading back to the dorm.

"Awwwe is the ride over so soon but we didn't even get to the ~fun part~"

Black immediately froze before yelling out "Next person, we.....go, NOW!"

Weiss jumped up before trying to awkwardly climb on his back.

It was the skirt.

Black just scooped her up effortlessly like she was a child and held her bridal style.

"Oh come on that was choice in riding?!" Yang yelled out.

Before she could attempted to get another chance to ride him.......

(Why am I doing this to myself?!)

Black took off back into the sky as fast as he could. Sooooooo...............

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

Weiss was not to fond of going light speed.

Black nearly dropped her from the squeal she let out but her vice like grip on his neck stopped him.

"Geez Weiss, can't breath......" Black slowed down to a brisk flying pace.

Weiss stopped screaming.

"Ya know for someone who's supposed to be a proper girl.....you sure do squeak a lot."

Weiss blushed before hitting him on the chest.

"Ha!" Black just laughed before flying up through a cloud getting them both lightly coated with water.

"Seriously?" Weiss asked.

"We're flying it'll dry.......but if you want to get dry faster......"

Black took off straight down again as did earlier towards the same lake.

"BLLLLLLLLLAAAAAACCCKKKKKKK!!!!!" Weiss was terrified.

Black took a sharp turn and leveled off a little higher off the water than before.

The water spread just like it had earlier, Weiss nearly climbed onto Blacks head to see it.

"Wooooow......" Black just laughed at her expression then took off back up before turning around and heading back to the dorm.

Black slowed down this time and hovered into the dorm.

Weiss plopped down still as red as she was when he picked her up.

Ruby however was a different case.

She jumped into his arms and pointed towards the open sky.

"Onward my magic stead!" She screamed happily.

Black kinda just........went with it

He took off back into the sky for the last time.

Ruby seemed to enjoy the flight a lit more than everyone else.

"WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!"

She had climbed to his back and was sitting on him like he was horse. A magic flying horse.

Black tucked his arms under her legs to keep her stable.

"THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!" She screamed out with stars in her eyes.

Black took off even faster than before and headed straight up again going through bunches of clouds before slowing down so they could enjoy the view.

"WHOA, why do u ever come down?!" Ruby asked.

"Can't eat anything up here!" Black responded after his stomach growled lightly.

Ruby started laughing before attempting to eat a cloud that they were close to.

"Ruby its made of water." Black told her.

"So is a lot of things and they taste good...." She said pouting that the cloud didn't have any taste.

Black took off at an even faster speed than he did with the others and headed straight for the lake.

His quicken speed caused the waves to double in size.

Ruby just franticly waved her arms around wildly with stars in her eyes.

Black took off back to the dorm.

He landed after a few minutes of flying and Ruby hoped off jumping around screaming "That was awesome! We were like woosh and woooooohooooo!"

Black just laughed before sitting up against the wall. He listened to them talk and just soaked up the joy and peacefulness. His body told him that it wouldn't last long and he just wanted to enjoy what he could.

Then Yang sat beside him before whispering "~So big boy can I get a different kind of ride?~"

'What could she even....................'
Blacks eyes shrunk.

He jumped up and started to run but Yang ran right behind him, chasing him around the room.

"HELL NOOOOOO! SHE'S GONNA RAPE ME!"

The other three just laughed at his situation.

May god have mercy on his soul.

(So this chapters done just wanted to leave a couple side notes. This was literally filler. It was just so I didn't have to time skip all the way to the field trip to the forest and the whole Jaune's a little........ Well he's a little b*tch thing and then suddenly isn't thing is not just half a chapter. It also gave me a chance to lighten Blacks mood a little more the last chapter was pretty much all serious and that fits Blacks character some times but not all the time. It also gave me a chance to show case some of his other cloths, some are from the Xenoverse 2 game that I thought would look sick with him and in particular his winter cloths which is just a revamp of Goku and Vegeta's winter gear from DBS Broly movie. So expected a Broly special somewhere down the line. Can't have a all powerful super anti hero....or is he an anti villain, whatever he is it kinda just dulls the story if he can just....poof all his enemies, Cept Cardin and his team. Screw 'em all. If you want certain someone's to show up comment and I'll add them to the story. Please keep it relevant to DBZ DBS RWBY and  maybe.....just maybe DBGT. If I get a certain character from both DBS/DBZ/DBGT I can give Black a certain transformation. Maybe I'll give it to him anyway cause it....looks....sick. Anyway comment the character and I'll see ya next time. PEACE!)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

32.2K 850 22
Black... he came to our time. I thought it was dad... I didn't realize it wasn't until it was too late. He killed them. My mother and 2 week old litt...
1K 43 15
You woke up with a splitting headache after your pod crashed on earth with only the memory of your name and the scent of burning gasoline and blindin...
608 57 12
[OLD STORY UNARCHIVED FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE :) THIS IS NO LONGER RELATED TO MY ORIGINAL THE ALTERERS SERIES! Enjoy!] In Universe 6, a half-Human...
1.4M 25.8K 175
There are some schools out there who have kids with incredible powers, Wether they be "Quirks", "Sacred Gears", Or " Semblances", however, there live...