Bat Boy Oneshots

Por Comic_Nerd117

This is a Young Justice/ Batboy book. If you like the show or have a giant crush on the robins then check thi... Mais

Robin (Dick Grayson)x Neko Reader
Connor Kent x reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader
Beastboy x Abused!Reader
Red Arrow x Runaway Reader
Connor Kent x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 2
Batfamily x Invisible!Reader
Roy Harper x Reader
Wally West x Fairy!Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 3
Impulse x Blue!Lantern!Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader Part 2
Beast Boy x Ghost!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Damian x Wally!Sister!Reader
Tim Drake x Supergirl!Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Jon Kent x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Jason x Ballerina!Reader
Dick Grayson x Ballerina!Reader
Damian Wayne x Ballerina!Reader
Tim Drake x Ballerina!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Batgirl!Reader
Connor x Reader
Tim Drake x Spirit!Reader
Bruce Wayne x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader Part 2
Dick Grayson x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Fox!Reader
Damian Wayne x Werewolf!Reader
Red Robin x Frainkenstein!Reader
Nightwing x Gorgon!Reader
Red Hood x Demon!Reader
Red Robin x Spider-Woman!Reader
Wally West x Mermaid!Reader
Impulse x Speedster!Reader
Jason x Neko!Reader
Tim Drake x Santa!Klaus!Daughter
Connor Kent x Reader
Damian Wayne x Cupid!Reader
Damian Wayne x Shy!Reader
Bart Allan x Reader
Batfamily x Batsis
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Hybrid!Jason x Reader
Damian Wayne x Snow!Reader
Red Hood x Robin!Reader
Roy Harper x Comic!Geek
A/n
Blue Beetle x Reader
Nightwing x Healing!Reader
Damian x Firefly!Reader
Dick Grayson x Bruce!Daughter!Reader
Dick Grayson x Reader
Batfamily x Fangirl!Reader
Team x Reader
Batboys x Reader
Team x Unstable!Reader
A/N

Arsenal x Star!Reader

2.7K 62 14
Por Comic_Nerd117

Dr. Fate is the Lord of Order that needs a host in order to inhabit the reality of earth and he does this through the Helmet of Fate. Since his host is Zatara, a loving father, he's felt lonely. He wanted someone to be with him and help take care of the universe. So he decided to visit a star in space. One that was just about to be born. Right when the star was born he merged bit of his magic with the star and a cosmic deity was born. Born from magic and space. He named the small baby girl Rayla. She was a beautiful baby. She was Nabu's daughter and her name was Rayla. Although she was a baby she grew to be a teenager within a day. Being a baby and the Lord of Order's daughter was too dangerous so she felt the need to grow very quickly.

Rayla was a gifted young girl although only a year old now from when she was born she's seen half the universe, had a great education, and natural control over her abilities. Nabu wanted to keep his little girl away from danger but she wanted to be just like her dad. With her honey brown hair and doe like baby blue eyes convinced her father to let her meet the Justice League. They were shocked to see that Fate had a daughter.

~Rayla's POV~

I had on my usual outfit a white long sleeve buttoned up shirt, navy blue skirt, a navy blue tie, my trench coat, and navy blue sneakers. I like my trench coat. It's so cozy. I don't usually wear anything else or if I do I have my trench coat on. I'm so excited. I love my dad but I need to be around other people. We got in from the space entrance and dad lead me into the watchtower. The only reason that I'm here is because dad needs to talk to Batman and he let me come. I am so excited. I followed him to the meeting room where I saw the main Justice League members. Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, and Aquaman. Batman looked at me and turned to dad.

"Who is she?" Batman asked in his deep monotone emotionless voice.

"My daughter." Dad said before he and Batman turned to talk privately. So I was left with the other 6 main members of the Justice League. I smiled and waved.

"Hi." I greeted.

"What's your name?" Superman asked.

"Oh yeah. My name is Rayla." I said offering a hand to shake. Superman shook my hand and I felt my inner fangirl come out. I'm shaking Superman's hand!

"Ok how can you be Nabu's daughter when he is a helmet?" Green Lantern asked.

"Oh yeah that small detail. I was a star about to be born and right when I was born be merged a bit of his magic with the star and boom I became well human." I explained. He just nodded.

"She's a cosmic deity." Martian Manhunter said. I smiled and nodded.

"Rayla it's time to go." Dad said.

"But dad you said you'd show me around the watchtower." I whined. Yes I whine. I'm technically still only a year old. It's acceptable for my age. He sighed.

"Fine. I'll telepathically link the information into your mind." Dad said. I sighed and floated after dad.

"Fate think about what I said." Batman's voice said. Dad just kept walking. Dad kept his word and gave me the tour of the watchtower from his memories. Yay. Note the sarcasm.

~Time Skip 3 Months~

Me and dad went to the watchtower to zeta beam to mount justice. I don't know why we were going there but I was most likely going to be told to sit down and wait. Right before we went through dad turned to me and I could see sadness in his eyes. We went through and I saw Batman and the team surrounding the zeta tube. I looked at dad who looked away.

"Team this is Rayla. She's Fate's daughter. She will visit from time to time to help on missions and train." Batman said. I hugged dad happy he let me have some freedom.

"How can she be Fate's daughter? He's a helmet tied to a host." Zatanna asked. We explained how I was born after that.

"That's so cool another alien!" Miss Martian said. I smiled.

"Cosmic deity but close enough." I said.

"I'll give Rayla a tour of the tower." Miss M said. I nodded and flew after her interested to learn.

"Hold on I want to come too!" Beast Boy said morphing into a bird and flying after us.

"Wait hold on I wanna tag along." Impulse said speeding over.

"Calm down ese. Why don't we all go?" Blue Beetle suggested.

"No thanks I'd rather train." Arsenal said before leaving. They showed me around and asked a lot of questions.

"Rayla how old are you?" BB asked.

"1 year, 7 months, 22 days, 5 hours, 32 minutes, and 49 seconds." I answered.

"But you look 16." Cassie said flying next to me.

"Yeah well I couldn't exactly protect myself if I was a baby now could I. Dad has a lot of enemies so I needed to grow up fast. Physically and mentally." I said looking around. I saw a giant waterfall and smiled.

"Oh you like the waterfall?" M'gann asked. I nodded.

"I've only seen one from what dad showed me telepathically. I'm grateful for such a wonderful education but I haven't had the chance to see many things or experience many things for myself." I explained walking over. I put my hand under the water and smiled feeling it.

"You are so cute!" M'gann said pulling me into a tight hug. I laughed and hugged her back.

~Time Skip~

Nightwing said I needed to work on my aim so he's having Arsenal help me. Apparently he worked with a bow and arrow before. I thought my aim was good but I suppose I need practice. Ive never actually had to hurt someone. I walked outside where Arsenal set up target. Safer that way I suppose. Arsenal was already inside when I got out practicing with his old bow. He bit the bullseye each time. I walked closer until I was a few steps away before waving high. He looked at me and crossed his arms.

"What are you wearing?" He asked. I looked down at my clothes. I was wearing a white flowy dress that reached a bit above my knees and my trench coat.

"Clothes?" I said questionably wondering if I did something wrong. He sighed annoyed and muttered to himself.

"Change into some pants." He said annoyed. I frowned a bit at his mean tone but nonetheless casted a spell to change my clothing. He looked at me and saw I changed and then tossed me a red bow. I caught it easily and frowned realizing he didn't want to be here. He probably has better things to do other than help me.

"Arsenal I could get Jaime to help me if you don't want to." I hesitantly said. He looked at considering it then shook his head. He probably doesn't want to get in trouble with Nightwing. He handed me an arrow and told me plain and simple shoot. I loaded the arrow and drew the string back. I quickly let go and it hit the bullseye. He looked at the target then me.

"Again." He said handing me another arrow. I shot it and the same result. He made me do this many more times before he got annoyed.

"Why did he tell me to help you with aim when you're a perfect shot?" He asked himself annoyed.

"I'm not the best with hitting moving targets." I said looking down at my feet shyly. He groaned annoyed.

"Why the hell didn't you say that earlier?!" He yelled. I flinched at how loud he was. He started yelling at me. Telling me about how I should've told him earlier when we first started and not have wasted half an hour of his time.

"Arsenal stop yelling at her!" Someone said wrapping their arms around me and holding me close. I didn't realize I was crying until I saw my glowing white tears like liquid light. I've never cried before so this was new to me.

"Come on Rayla I think Arsenal needs to cool off." I looked and saw Garfield holding me. He turned into a gorilla and put me on his back before carrying me to the lounging room. He gently placed me on the couch and morphed back to his regular form.

"Are you ok?" He asked. I nodded.

"I didn't realize I was crying. I've never cried before. I don't like crying. It makes me uneasy. And my tears glow." I explained wiping some of them away.

"It's good to cry once in awhile Rayla. I have to go help M'gann but watch some tv it'll make you feel better." He said giving me the remote. I nodded and he left. I turned on the tv and watched an interesting looking show. I got bored of it quickly and decided to take a nap.

I woke to someone shaking me. I looked to see Arsenal crouched in front of me holding my hand in his.

"I came over here to apologize. I shouldn't have yelled at you I'm just going through some things." He said. I saw him being stuck in some type of stasis pod.

"C-can I try something?" I asked getting an idea. He hesitantly nodded. I patted the spot next to me. He sat down and I faced him. I had my hands on both sides of his face and I closed my eyes. I entered his mind and showed him my memory of flying through space and doing loop de loops flying around. I could feel his emotions. Amazement, happiness, freedom. I felt my mind get pulled back to reality once my hands were removed from his face. When I refocused I noticed how close I was to him. I felt my cheeks heat up. From what M'gann has taught me about earth interactions I knew I was blushing. I backed away from him and removed my hands from his face. He although did grab my hand and got up guiding me back to the training room.

"You said you needed to work on moving targets right?" He asked putting a bow in my hand. I nodded. He typed something into the computer and holograms popped up and started moving.

"Hit one." He said. I loaded the arrow and shot the arrow at a target a good distance away but it moved before it could make contact. I loaded another and tried again but every time right before it made contact it would move. I got frustrated and started shooting energy beams from my hands and flying around. Someone grabbed my foot. I stopped and saw Arsenal. He gently pulled me down and looked at me.

"Calm down a bit." He said putting the bow back in my hand. I nodded and landed back on the floor.

"Don't aim at where the target is. Aim at where the target is going to be." He said. I nodded. When I looked closer I noticed the targets were moving in a pattern. I aimed at the target then aimed at where it was about to be before letting go. I smiled when it hit the target. I shot a few other times and I got the hang of it. Arsenal clapped with a smile. I hugged him.

"Thank you." I said looking up at him. He moved me away from him with a blush on his face.

"Do you think you can do that mind thing again sometime?" He asked. I nodded happily. He smiled and patted my shoulder before leaving. I smiled feeling accomplished. I made Arsenal smile and learned to shoot moving targets.

~Time Skip~

I was at Mount Justice again which made me happy.

"Hey Rayla do you want me to help you with close hand to hand combat today?" Robin asked walking up to me. I shook my head.

"Sorry Rob Arsenal already said he'd help me today. Do you by chance know where he is?" I asked. He nodded.

"Already in the training room." Rob said.

"Thank you." I said before flying off. When I got into the training room I didn't see him. All of a sudden my arms were at my sides and being held by a strong rope and another was knotted with the one binding my arms pulling me towards the ground. Anywhere else I'd panic and try to escape but knowing it's Roy despite him hiding in the shadows made me giggle. Once I was on the ground I was pulled towards Roy. I smiled at him and I saw he was smiling too. A sweet smile before it turned mischievous. He quickly pinned me against the wall. I couldn't help my nervous/embarrassed blush that crept up to my cheeks. He just laughed. He gripped my chin and turned my head before kissing my cheek and untying the rope. That left me frozen for a good few seconds before we started training. My head was not in training right now but I could at least hold my own.

~Time Skip~

I was in the cave again. M'gann got me a present because she didn't know my birthday. I didn't either I've never asked dad. She got me a really cute outfit that went amazing with my trench coat. It was a powder pink dress with a strappy kind of back and flowed out from my waist ending mid thigh. I put it on as soon as I opened it. It's so cute. I hugged M'gann and thanked her for it. Roy came in the room and pulled me close to him.

"You look cute." He whispered in my ear making me smile. I had to really try not to be embarrassed so I wouldn't blush but my heart was pounding in my chest. He then walked away but not without giving me a sly wink which NO ONE ELSE SAW! So when I was a red mess everyone asked if I was feeling ok. Although Connor just smirked at me making me realize that he heard with his stupid Kryptonian hearing.

~Time Skip~

I am at the mountain right now with Roy. I was floating through his mind trying to ease his anger and hatred and turn it into a peaceful state so he could be at peace with his trauma. He although changed where I was in his mind to zip lining down a high building. I could feel the adrenaline rush and the wind blowing through my hair even though it wasn't my memory. Right now is a very vulnerable moment for us because as much as I can look into his mind he can look in mine. It's about trust. To me it is very much full of intimacy. I smiled and showed him even more memories that I've had. He did with me until he pulled my hands away from his face again. The last memory I showed him was me flying through a thunder storm. It was a lot of fun. He kissed my nose before I could pull away making me blush slightly and look away.

"Why do you always do that?" I asked embarrassed. He laughed and pulled me into his lap.

"Easy I like you gorgeous." He said resting his forehead against mine. I smiled and we stayed like that for awhile in comfortable silence.

"Roy I really like you but I'm worried about my dad." I said. He looked at me.

"Well you can just keep coming to the cave and we can maintain a relationship that way." He said. I thought about it and nodded. I'm so asking daddy if I can become a part of the team.

"By the way did you really fangirl that much because you shook Superman's hand?" He asked making me laugh.

"I hope you know how intimate it is for you to be inside my head and for me to be in yours. That takes a certain level of trust I've never given out." I said sobering up from my laughing.

"How intimate we talking about?" He asked with a mischievous smile.

"Between kissing and sex." I said. He smiled and pulled me between his legs. I could feel his body heat from my back. We're sitting in a corner of the library. It's quiet. He tilted my head up so I was facing him and he gently pressed his lips onto mine. It was a sweet kiss. When it was over he rested his forehead against mine.

"How'd you like that sweetheart?" Roy asked. All I could do was smile.

"I-it was nice." I stuttered out. He just smiled. He lightly ran his fingers through my hair.

"Just nice?" He teased. I laughed and curled up to him.

"Goof." I said laughing. He chuckled and held me closer to him. Yeah I could get use to this.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

12.1K 188 75
Welcome! This book is a little different to my other ones, this is indeed ONLY preferences- no one shots. Requests are CLOSED! WARNING: Potential sp...
516K 10.3K 54
[Currently in the process of alterations] Vol 2 is out. - Ranked #3 in Jaimereyes - This is made to show my love toward the young justice boys! -Slow...
29.7K 419 49
Just a bunch of oneshots of the Batboys! Follow the Batboys adventures with these small short stories. *I do not own any characters, DC does unless...
13.9K 296 22
The young justice team need to protect the Wayne family as a new mission. Will The team find out their secrets and will the team more secrets be disc...