Goku Black's revelations Book...

By Spector45

Its Goku Black - sickest bad guy ever - in RWBY - where everything is also a gun.....or a weapon- I do not ow... More

For you to know
Chapter one: Children suck
Chapter two: Beacon
Chapter three: Im just saiyan
Chapter four: Origins and Bullies
Chapter Five: A Four on One
Chapter seven: Shopping, flying and.....Yang
Chapter eight: Not my style
Chapter nine: Training
Some more stuff you should know
Chapter ten: More
Thanks
Chapter eleven: Black vs. Baby
Late 1k special: Goku Black visits OTES timeline
Chalter twelve: Professor Vegeta
Chapter thirteen: The bad guys
Pre-Halloween Special (canon): Whats a Halloween?
Halloween Special (canon): Reaper
Chapter 14: Vegetas class
Time to Vote
Chapter 15: IronWood and the Council
Chapter 16: Neapolitan
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: Blakes worries
Chapter 19: Vytal Ball! Intruder!
Chapter 20: Mission Assignmemt
Chapter 21: Vegeta vs Baby! Primal power!
End Vote
Chapter 22: The more the merrier
Chapter 23: Luck
Chapter 24: The Parallels
Chapter 25: A new team and an old story
Chapter 26: Back to Basics
Character information: Son Gohan
Chapter 27: The Vytal Tournament begins! Family Fued!
Chapter 28: Divinity vs Royalty
Chapter 29: A night under the Broken Moon
Chapter 29(Gohan): A bunny and a saiyan
Chapter 30: A talk between monsters
Chapter 31: Plans and Problems
Check it out
Chapter 32: Semi-Finals
Chapter 33: An Old Technique
50 Follower Benchmark Special: Goku Black in the DC Universe pt. 1
The story:Explaining Things
Chapter 34: Fusion and the Reveal
Chapter 35: I will kill you
Chapter 36: Be Afraid
Chapter 37: Our Last Hope
Goku Black Visits OTES Universe (Part 2)
Chapter 38: I will return
Epilogue

Chapter six: Goku's pride and Blacks anger

6.3K 102 118
By Spector45

Black found Weiss sitting on a bench outside.

Weiss looked up and saw him.

"Oh hello Blac-"

"Stay quiet, Weiss." Black said angrily.

Weiss jumped up on her feet and with her usual attitude in her voice she started to speak "What did you just sa-"

"QUIET!"

Blacks eyes turned teal green for a moment and his hair spiked up. His anger nearly turning him into a super saiyan.

Weiss sat straight back down a little afraid.

Black was gripping his fist so tightly it almost bled.

After a few moments his hair went down and he closed his eyes and started to breath slowly trying to calm himself.

He opened his eyes and the onyx colored he normally sprouted were there, but they held the same rage that scared Weiss to her core.

"Do you run this school?" He finally asked her through his clenched teeth.

"I-I u-uh-uh." She was scared speechless.

Black was even angrier that she wouldn't answer.

"ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!" Black once again raged.

"No, I don't." She finally spoke quietly.

"Are you a professional hunts woman?"

"N-no."

"Then you have no right to question Ruby's appointment as team leader." He told her while looking away trying to sooth his rage.

"But....she acts so childish and naïve she barely has the skill necessary to lead someone like yang led alone me." Weiss told him with pride laced in her voice and her confidence returning.

Black turned to look at her and crushed her confidence. She saw the anger in his eyes.....along with the pity.

"So you think your better suited to lead?" He asked her.

"W-well yes."

"Then your an even bigger fool than what you claim Ruby is."

Weiss was about to speak up when he shot her a look that stopped her.

"Your arrogance, your belief that every one is beneath you, that no one is better than you.....that is why Ruby is leading the team. You may have exceptional skill but if you only use it for yourself what is the point?" Black asked her.

At some point Black also realized he was talking to and about himself as much as he was speaking about her.

"But I'm training to be a huntsman to help people." She said without the confidence from earlier.

Black almost laughed at her statement.

"Your doing that for yourself and yourself alone." Black told her.

She looked down. She was doing it for the betterment of humanity, but she also started to realize she only wanted to do that to make her family name mean something other than what her father had turned it into.

'Your so much like how I a.......how I was.' Black thought to himself.

Before he would have killed mortals if they so much as spoke to him. But now he is trying to change them. As his body had once done under Goku's control.

"Goku.....hm." Black whispered to himself.

"Weiss, Ruby is just a little girl....a little girl who wants to do nothing but save the world from everything she can possible fight. And she will need your help. She is your leader regardless of what you may have in mind. And she is your friend." Black finished softly. His anger was evaporating as he let out his thoughts and feelings.

"Take what I've said in mind Alright."

Black walked off.

"Wait." Black stopped and turned his head around.

"Thanks."

Part of Black's lips raised into a small smile before he turned back and walked away before rocketing into the sky.

Black flew for a while until he landed in a forest not to far from the school.

He walked to a tree and sat down under in with his back to it.

He crossed his legs and put his hands together at his stomach and began to meditate.

His thoughts went back to his body's memories.

Its fights.

Its family.

Its losses.

Its spirit.

And its pride.

Black never even attempted to dig this deep into his body's memories. He never thought he would need such access to them either.

He saw how Goku's kindness changed so many humans hearts. Even that of the God of Destruction. How he befriended the literal God of all Lord Zeno and even Jiren, the man who threw such thoughts as friends away with the wind.

How could he have done such things in the past when he had no idea of the mortals and even gods ability to change. A few bad cases of evil had formed his perspective of the entirety of mortals. And now he could only regret his actions.

Then he realized where he was.

A planet, untouched by his misplaced and wrongful judgment.

A second chance.

'Goku, even beyond death you still change your enemies.' Black thought to himself referring to his first act of jus......injustice in his stolen body and his body's memories of Piccolo, Tien, Vegeta, Yamcha, and even Beerus.

Black stood up with a new resolve to amend for his past actions in his world by making a difference in this one, just as Ozpin said he would.

Black took back of towards the dorm he was staying in for the time being. His little meditation had been longer than he thought as it was now night time.

Black rocket towards the school at high speed hoping to catch Weiss hopefully apologizing to Ruby.

'Guess I'm picking up where you left off Goku, changing the ideologies of those who will only regret their actions like me.....or kill the ones who won't come to their senses from their evil. Like Zamasu.' Black thought to himself.

He slowed to a mere hover as he approached his teams window.

He hovered slightly to the side listening in.

"And Ruby, I've always wanted bunk beds." He heard Weiss say to Ruby.

Black couldn't suppress his body's smile.

After sometime and lots of waiting Black took a glance inside to see them asleep.

He slowly flew in the window and landed in between the beds.

Black then shuffled to his spot next to the wall.

As he crouched down he caught a whiff of his shirt.

The hair on the back of his head stood straight up and he covered his mouth and nose with his hands.

He immediately jumped up and ran out the door as quietly as he could before taking off for the showers.

-One long and detailed cleansing later-

Black walked out of the shower with nothing but a towel around his waist.

He didn't have to worry about people being there and seeing him as it was almost midnight.

He walked past a long mirror that stretch along the wall in front of a bunch of sinks when he caught sight of his body.

He stopped to make sure he wasn't seeing things.

His body had several scars on it. Most of them were small sword wounds.

There weren't many maybe a dozen on his front and back of his torso but they were still evident against his dark skin.

'Trunks did more damage to this body than I thought.' Black thought to himself recalling the many fights they had.

He now regretted most of them as they normally started and ended with the destruction and death of many mortal lives. Innocent lives.

'Wow, I really have changed.' Black thought before proceeding to retrieve his cloths from a washing machine inside the gym like bathing area.

'Who ever had this idea is a true genius.' Black thought grabbing his still wet cloths. He looked for something to hang them up on but couldn't find anything.

Black had always washed and hung his cloths for drying by hand or Zamasu repaired and cleaned them with his abilities so drying them with out any where to hang them confused him.

'Do they just wear wet cloths, that must be annoying.' Black thought to himself.

After putting his cloths on he lightly powered up to super saiyan, drying himself and his cloths. How he loved the convenience of super saiyan.

He slowly started to return to his dorm room only to pass by a stair way going up and hearing the clicking of shoes and heels on the steps.

Intrigued he followed the sound up.

He came to a door at the top if the school, it was lightly opened and he could hear voices just beyond it.

He lightly crouched down beside it and placed a eye to small crack in it.

He saw Pyrrha and Jaune standing outside.

"I'm not supposed to be here." He heard Jaune say.

"Just because your a little behind doesn't mean anything." Pyrrha replied to him.

"No, I mean that I'm really not supposed to be at Beacon. My transcript was a fake. A forgery."

Black was disappointed in Jaune but wasn't surprised. He didn't have any combat skills like others. He just widely swung his sword at Grimm Black recalled seeing him fight in screen during the initiation.

"Jaune!" Pyrrha yelled at him.

She sounded mad or disappointed but he knew he heard sadness.

"Jaune....it doesn't matter how you got here what matters is your here. And I will help you anyway I can." Pyrrha told Jaune.

Black couldn't help but smile at Pyrrha's offer. Such a kind one she is.

"Pyrrha if anyone saw us like that it would be embarrassing, they would start to call me weak. Thanks for the offer but it just wouldn't work."

Blacks smile was wiped from his face and something in his stolen body was angered.

"If that's what you want Jaune....I won't get in your way."

Black could hear the sadness in her voice. And it burned him with rage. Something in Goku's body told him that it would anger the original owner of his body to. He could almost hear Goku over his shoulder telling him to fix Jaune's attitude.

His thoughts were pulled by quick clicks of heels coming to the door. Black jumped back behind the door as Pyrrha came through sniffling.

He watched as she walked down the stairs almost in tears.

He immediately started to feel his rage build up.

For the second time today he felt like he was gonna blow a vein.

'Why is it the most skilled of one team and weakest of another are the ones that anger me to the point of pure unyielding rage.' Black thought while gripping his fist.

He immediately turned and walked out of the door.

Jaune turned expecting Pyrrha again only to see Black.

"Hey Black how muc-" he was cut off by Black gripping him by the collar and holding him over the edge if the building.

"Hey man, cut it out! I'm afraid of heights! hey your really starting to scare me!" Jaune freaked at Blacks actions.

"She's crying." Black spoke quietly holding in his rage.

"Wha-" Jaune couldn't finish his sentence because Black dropped him.

"Ahhhhhh!" He started screaming before Black grabbed the hood of his hoodie.

"She offered you help. To make you better, capable of actually making a difference. She saw a warrior in you and then you spit in her face." Black raged at him. Goku's body's pride filled his soul making his rage build more with Jaune's every word.

"Hey, its hard to breath like this.....Black I'm sorry-"

"You don't get to be sorry! Most people would beg for someone like her to even give them advice! She offered you one on one training." Black screamed at him while pulling him up and tossing him onto the ground near the door back inside.

"And for a weakling like you, your gonna need all the help you can get." Black looked at him with a face of pure anger.

"She's crying. Because your afraid of being embarrassed. Your not a warrior little boy, your a sniveling coward. You can only hope that her sadness doesn't turn to hate, cause then you might not be here much longer." Black told him as he past him slamming the door behind him shattering the hinges it rested on causing it to hang awkwardly.

Black jumped down the middle of the spiraling stairs falling down until he found his floor and floated down onto the floor. He walked down past the dorm and down the hall.

He stopped in front of the training room and immediately walked inside.

-The next morning-

The girls, except for Yang, awoke to only them and no Black.

"Hey guys, did Black ever show up last night?" Ruby asked her team yawning.

"I never saw him.......except for when he got some points across." Weiss told her the last part she whispered to herself. "You think he's still mad at me?" Weiss asked the group.

"Nooo of course not, Blacks to nice for that." Ruby told her.

"I wonder where he could be." Blake thought aloud.

Her thoughts were answered by the entire school shaking lightly but enough to knocking Yang off her bed and onto the floor waking her up.

"Ahhhhh, I'm up!" She yelled.

Then they heard an explosion in the distance and it sounded like it came from inside the school.

They quickly got ready and ran out into the hallway to see several students and teachers running down the hall.

"What's going on?" They heard a familiar voice ask.

Ren and the rest of team JNPR ran up behind them.

"I don't know but we should check it out!" Ruby told them with the leader voice she practiced in the bathroom mirror ever since she was made leader of team RWBY.

The two teams made their way to the source of the rumbling and the explosions. The training room, which had several bright lights emitting from the now cracked glass frame above the middle of the door.

After a few more minutes the lights, shaking and explosions stopped and the door opened.

Black stood with his gray GI top completely ripped and his long black undershirt was ripped half way showing his right arm, part of his chest and part of his abs his bottom GI pants were slightly torn in places but he over all was fine.

Yang on the other hand fell backwards with a bloody nose and a tomato red face.

All the other girls simply blushed wildly, even the female teachers.

"What are you all staring at?" He asked them with a raised eye brow.

"Um Black your shirt...." Ruby told him.

"Its ruined. What of it?" He asked.

He may not be as naïve as Goku would have been to women sexual advances like Yang but his time with mortal women consisted of said women seeing him screaming and getting turned to space dust. So he was lacking on female aspect of seeing muscular men.

"You just....well......please put on a shirt." Weiss told him flustered.

"Sorry, this was my only pair." He said tugging on what was left of his black undershirt.

After much more staring and a few pokes at his abs mostly by a hidden Yang the girls got him to their dorm.

"You can't just walk around like that...... As much as I would love it..... Imma go get a friend. Shes good with cloths." Yang told him, though she whispered the middle part.

After she left the other three just stared down at the ground blushing hard.

Black finally had enough quiet.

"What are you all so red for?"

Blake looked up to speak but just the sight of him sent her straight back to the floor.

Weiss turned around before saying "Black your um well.....pretty toned."

Black glanced over all his visible muscles.

"Yeah so, I could get even bigger if I wanted to but it might just break my shirt."

Ruby who was suddenly intrigued forgot about the fact he basically turned them to mush at his regular build and asked "How?"

Black grinned before replying "Like this."

He turned super saiyan before gripping his hands and letting out a grunt. A vein popped out on his head, His hair spiked up further and grew, and his muscles immediately bulked up to maybe a little under twice their original size.

Weiss who had turned around at his statement of: getting bigger, suddenly dropped her jaw and her eyes turned to hearts as he bulked up.

Blake almost silently gawked with a few minor squeaks.

Ruby just blushed harder before burring her head in her hands.

"Can you get bigger?" Black heard a voice ask.

Yang stood in the doorway with a woman with sunglasses and a Beret.

They both were drooling at the sight of what Black didn't know, his undershirt was straining to keep his right arms muscles in and it really showed them off and his completely visible left arm and abs.

Black looked at her for a moment then up at the roof of their dorm room.

"Not if you like having a ceiling."

"But you can?!" Yang immediately caught onto his unsaid yes.

"Well yes but only once more and I wish to keep my shirt and repair it thank you." Black told her before returning to normal.

"Oh wow he even looks good with out....the bulges." The unfamiliar woman said out loud.

"Like he was chiseled out of a rock, Coco, I bet they feel like it to." Yang told her hearts in her eyes and her nose bleeding.

"Well big boy, lets get you some cloths." Coco told him.

'Anything to make them stop....' Black thought to himself as he got redder with each word they said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 2.2K 22
"Didn't Raditz tell you old timer?" Goku growls. "I wasn't born on this planet, I was sent here to destroy it. I'm sure that Gohan dropped me on purp...
6.9K 242 22
[👑 3rd Place in the Dragon Ball Z Watty Awards] Tough decisions are arising for the last remaining saiyans Gohan Son, Trunks Briefs, Cheri Ko, and H...
7.6K 76 11
Goku was training to fight the Androids when the next thing he know he find himself in a theater with...Other Gokus?! A Mysterious entity brought eve...
331K 5.8K 78
You are an Earthling with unknown potential for power. All your life, you were training... fighting in tournaments. After what happened... You lived...