Conflicted Love

Per Tiggy_2002

Kehlani thought she was with the love of her life until she reunited with an old friend.... Més

🥰•Characters•🥰
🥵•TWO•🥵
🥶•THREE•🥶
🥴•Four•🥴
❤️•FIVE•❤️
💃🏽•SIX•💃🏽
🧚🏽‍♀️•SEVEN•🧚🏽‍♀️
🔥•EIGHT•🔥
🔗•NINE•🔗
🌺•Ten•🌺
😬•TWELVE•😬
🍑•THIRTEEN•🍑
👅•FOURTEEN•👅
🤒•FIFTEEN•🤒
😩•SIXTEEN•😩
💚•SEVENTEEN•💚
🖤•EIGHTEEN•🖤
💋•NINETEEN•💋
🎊TWENTY🎊
🤕TWENTY-ONE🤕
😳•TWENTY-TWO•😳
🥀•TWENTY-THREE•🥀
🙈•TWENTY-FOUR•🙈
•♥️TWENTY-FIVE♥️•
•🌻TWENTY-SIX🌻•
•🦍TWENTY-SEVEN🦍•
•😻TWENTY-EIGHT😻•
•🤪TWENTY-NINE🤪•
•🇯🇲THIRTY🇯🇲•
•🧜🏽‍♀️THIRTY-ONE🧜🏽‍♀️•
•🤤THIRTY-TWO🤤•
•🥺THIRTY-THREE🥺•
•🌝THIRTY-FOUR🌝•
•👄THIRTY-FIVE👄•
•🍼THIRTY-SIX🍼•
•🕊THIRTY-SEVEN🕊•
•💄THIRTY-EIGHT💄•
•🙃THIRTY-NINE🙃•
•🦃FOURTY🦃•
•❌FOURTY-ONE❌•
•👿FOURTY-TWO👿•
•🥱FOURTY-THREE🥱•
•🤍FOURTY-FOUR🤍•
•🧸FOURTY-FIVE🧸•
•😲FOURTY-SIX😲•
•😅FOURTY-SEVEN😅•
•😙FOURTY-EIGHT😙•
•👾FOURTY-NINE👾•
•🍬FIFTY🍬•
•The End•

🥴•ELEVEN•🥴

3.4K 108 14
Per Tiggy_2002

                          ~🌸Kehlani🌸~
"Tell me y'all playin cuh" Quando said shaking his head.

"Omg, why can't we worry about this later?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Because Trell will fuxk both y'all up and you know it" Kd responded.

"I'm gonna tell him later tonight" I said with an attitude. "I planned on telling him when we got home but we ended up here" I added.

"When the rest of the gang come out mane you need to tell him son" Quando told me and I nodded.

"Wait wait wait...." Kd started.

"What?" I asked.

"Was you the bitxh that left him when he was in jail?" Kd asked while sitting up.

"Maybe...." I mumbled.

"Woahhhh" Kd and Quando said while gasping.

"So "Can't Fuxk W Ya" was about you slime?" Quando asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah....but I was going to break up with him anyways because I caught him cheating and that's how Kingston came along." I said while looking down.

"Soooo that means you cheated on Devon too?" Quando asked.

"Yes" I responded.

"Yoooo y'all tweaking big time. I didn't even know who the song was about when I was featured on it" he responded in shock.

"Yup, and no we didn't fuxk which is prolly why he cheated but I don't know" I shrugged, and stood up because I seen the rest of the gang come from Kentrell room.

"Go on in there witcho man mane" Montana told me while giggling.

"Ight" I responded to Montana. "Joe lemme holla atchu before I go back" I told Joe.

"Ight" he responded.

"Ima tell Kentrell about what we had going on" I told him while looking down.

"Pick yo head up slime, gon head it's ight" he responded.

"Ok" I said as I nodded and walked back to the room.

When I got to the room Kacey was woke and watching Spongebob. I got in the bed with him and Kentrell and cuddled up next to Kentrell, but Kacey came and wiggled his self in between us. We sat there in silence for awhile until my phone dinged.

Jania🤡

"Who that?" Kentrell asked.

"Jania" I said looking at both Kentrell and my phone confused.

"The fuxk she want?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know yet" I said opening the message.

Jania🤡: Umm...hi Kehlani. I'm sorry for setting your house on fire, and I'm not apologizing to get out of you suing me or anything but I can see that you and Kentrell are happy together. If y'all are really going to do this I just want to know can we at least be cordial for Kacey's sake?

>> Yes, that's fine

"Mane that hoe lyin" Kentrell said smacking his teeth.

"Kentrell she might be for real" I shrugged.

"Mhm" he responded.

"But um bae I got sum to tell you" I said fiddling with my nails.

"Wassuh?" He asked while kissing me with his soft plump lips.

"Joseph & I use to have a little thing" I told him while avoiding eye contact by turning my head away from him.

"I know" he said as he turned my head back to him while staring into my eyes.

"Whatchu mean?" I asked confused.

"Joe told me when it happened but I wanted to hear it from you mamas" he responded.

"I wanna hit you so bad Kentrell, you lucky now but just wait till a couple weeks after you get out of here" I joked while rolling my eyes.

"Whatever girl, gimmie a kiss" he told me pulling me gently by my chin.

Couldn't really do much because Kacey was between us and I was on Kentrell's side where the wound was.

                          ~💚BabyJoe💚~

"Say motha fuxkin, when you was gon tell us bout Kehlani?" Quando asked me while whispering.

"What nigga?" I asked while scrolling down my Instagram.

"Mane I know the song you featured me on was bout shorty" he responded.

"Kd dun opened his mouth" I said while mugging him from across the waiting area.

"I walked in on him and Kk talkin and then we got into why y'all wasn't together and stuff" he shrugged.

"Mmm Ight" I said waving him off. "Mane don't be telling nobody bout this shi" I added.

"Mane you know ion rock like that" he said while smacking his teeth.

                             ~🌼Alicia🌼~

❤️💬↗️
2,579 likes
Girlthats.alicia: I miss you 😩glad y'all ok ❤️ @RealOg._Kk
RealOg._Kk: Love you 💚
Ynw.melly: My slimes 🐍💚
Random: Clarissa gon always look betta🥴
357 comments

"I think I wanna leave in 2 weeks" I told Melvin as we were cuddling.

"Whatchu mean in 2 weeks?" He asked.

"I miss Kk" I said sadly.

"Butchu missed me when I was gone last time and nie you wimmie" he responded while smiling. I giggled a little.

"And now it's Kehlani time"  I shrugged.

"You like ha ahh too? I knew y'all ahh was gay" he said shaking his head.

"Nigga shutcho ahh up" I said hitting him in his chest.

"Calm down lil hot tamale" he said while burying his face into my breasts.

Y'all already know what's about to go down.

                           ~🐍Kentrell🐍~
Kehlani and Kacey were both knocked out and all up on me. I could really see myself spending the rest of my life with this girl. Her holding Kacey while they sleep just makes me wanna get her pregnant off the rip. I'm lucky enough to be able to call her mine.

*I wanted to give y'all an update before bed. Not edited*

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

987K 44.5K 99
A girl who's lost her voice meets a boy who helps her find it. "As long as I'm living, ain't nobody gone fuck with you cause you can't talk. Or for a...
72.9K 2.4K 42
𝘉𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘴. 𝘐𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩. 𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺...
2.4K 190 9
"You the baddest thing I done seen in a while"
43.4K 1.3K 18
@𝟰𝟰𝟰𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀𝗹𝘃𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 <𝟯 | 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹