The Light Of His Life (TMJH-2...

Door Cutiee_Madhu

Sanskar pinned her to a shelf blocking her way, his hand wrapping her waist and holding her tightly. Swara lo... Meer

Prologue
1 #intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
You Are Destined To Be Mine
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 (i)
Chapter 58 (ii)
Chapter 58 (iii)
Chapter 59 (i)
Chapter 59 (ii)
Ch-60 (Last one)
Epilogue
My Knight With A Shining Pistol!

Chapter 25

11.7K 724 204
Door Cutiee_Madhu

Yipeeeeeeee!!! It is now 25th Chapter...!!!😍😍😍💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

It is possible only because all of ur support and love towards my book... And the book has got 50k+ views and 8k+ votes... Hearty Thanks to everyone..!!!😊😊😊😊😊 You all made me so happy..!!🥰

Thanks for your precious votes... And I am grateful for the commenters, only your words are encouraging me to write more...!!!🥰🥰🥰 And a Special Thanks for the persons who are commenting inline..!!! I write every line thinking what would be your comment for it...

I really enjoy a lot reading everyone comments... Sorry for not replying to ur comments due to busy schedule... But I would surely read them all... It makes my smile grew wide everytime...!!!

So Now enough of my Bak-bak... Keep Supporting me like this...❤️❤️❤️

Enjoy Reading ☺️

**********************
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Swara is walking on the empty corridor of hotel cursing Sanskar with all the possible words...

"This Devil is such a heartless man, see he is not leaving me to enjoy the party... Always torturing me... Huhh!! Wait Mr. BAD Sanku, I will surely get revenge for all of this... It is a Pinky promise of this Cute Shona..! You are gonna be more irritated and I am gonna enjoy it..! Wow..! Now itself I am excited..!", Swara smiles fully talking to herself...

She reached the backside and went inside through a way... The place is looking so beautiful with lights... Swara smiles widely with twinkling eyes and walks inside... There is no-one in the place and is looking so calm and peaceful... She admires around the place and walks forward...

Her legs freezed to the floor and she gets terrified seeing the big swimming pool before her... A lump formed in her throat which she gulped difficultly...

Before she could turn to escape, someone from behind pushed her forward hardly... Swara widens her eyes in shock... She screamed and slipped into the pool... Swara fell inside the pool with a thud... She instantly starts to drown in... Her heart starts to speed up in fear...

"Help... Hel.. helpppp... Anyone... Please... Help..!", Swara hardly shouts trying to come up but she feels her legs are giving up... She doesn't even know how to swim...

She throws her hands up and tries to jump up... She tried to shout loud for help but she couldn't... She hardly tires when she feels herself is drowning more...

She hardly breathes and choked in water... She is losing her hope that she could come out and see the world again... She cried helplessly inside and tries to held her up with her struggling hands and legs...

She prayed in mind to send someone and save her...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile,

Sanskar is running through the corridor impatiently... His heart is beating fastly fearing that something bad is gonna happen... He gets worried thinking about His Little Wife..!!!

Arjun and Pari are running behind him... Sanskar reached the backside and looks around for Swara...

"Little Bak-bak..!!! Where are you?!!", He thinks in mind tensedly...

"Shonaaaa..!", Sanskar calls loudly walking around the place... He is standing distant away from the pool so he didn't see there... Arjun and Pari also came and went to other side to check...

Swara who is heavily breathing and drowning in, heard Sanskar's voice...

"Big Head..!!", Swara called in mind and hardly throws her hands up trying to come up and see him... She gets hope that he is there for her... He would surely save her..!!!

Sanskar turned around and gets shocked seeing someone's hands are coming up from the water in the pool... He knew that it is Her..! His Little Bak-bak..!!!

He without thinking any other thing runs to the pool and jumped inside... He swims quickly and went inside the pool... He saw Swara is waving her hands and throwing her legs inside... He reached near her and held her hands tightly...

Swara quickly held onto him tightly... Sanskar holds her and with a push, he came up of the water... Swara surrounded her hands around his neck tightly and coughs loudly... Sanskar can feel her bad shivering and her body is trembling...

"Shona..! You are fine, Relax.!!", Sanskar said softly surrounding his arms around her lower back protectively... They are still inside the water but Sanskar could stand there... Swara is coughing still and breathing heavily while Sanskar tries to calm her...

"Sankuuu.. I am.. dying... Please save me!!", Swara cried between her heavy breathing and hugged him tightly... Sanskar felt like her helpless crying is pricking his heart..

He tightens his grip around her, "Better-Half, I am here na... I won't let you drown... Calm down, Little Bak-bak... You are safe!!", Sanskar whispered in her ears while Swara hides her face in his neck crying and hugged him tightly inorder to get more comfort and warmth...

"Shonaaa..! Sanskarrr..!!", Arjun shouts... Sanskar turns and see Arjun and Pari are standing on the floor near the edge of pool...

"Shona, hold me... I will take you to ground", Sanskar said softly but he didn't get answer from her... He quickly swims to the edge holding her protectively...

He lifts her up while Arjun sat on his knees and picked Swara in his arms... Pari ran inside to get towel for them... Arjun makes Swara lye down on the floor who is off unconscious now... Sanskar came up through the steel stairs and comes near them...

Arjun is patting her cheek calling her name, "Shona... Wake up..!! Shonaaa"

Sanskar kneels down beside her and shakes her... He brings his hands to her belly and pressed it hardly inorder to make her spill out the swallowed water while Arjun wiped her hands hardly and checked her pulse...

Swara spills water and coughs loudly... Sanskar holds her shoulders and makes her sit... He rubbed her back while Swara coughing... Pari came back with a big towel and sat before her looking so worried for her best friend... Just few time before, they were so happy and enjoying... Suddenly it's all changed..!

She wrapped the towel around her fragile body... She stopped coughing but her tears are falling continuously... Trio looks at her worried while Sanskar clutched his fist to control himself... Swara hugged him and cried while shivering in fear... Sanskar hugs her back and pats her back softly...

"Nothing Happened... You are fine, Stop crying..!", Sanskar said while Swara hides her face in his chest and clings onto him totally...

"Please don't leave me..!", She whispered slowly while crying but she knew it did reach his ears as she felt his grip is tightening around her in protecting manner... She felt very grateful and comfortable, secured in his warm embrace...

Arjun smiles faintly while Pari sighs in relief...

After few minutes,

After confirming that she has stopped crying, Sanskar tries to break the hug... For which she got afraid and tightens her grip...

"Shona, You are shivering... First dry yourself, And We'll Go home, Wake up now", Sanskar said gently while she allows him to break the hug... He wiped her tears softly cupping her cheek...

Pari hugged Swara once and After that she wiped her hands and hairs using towel... Sanskar stares at Swara... Why the hell she went in swimming pool when she doesn't know swimming... He has lot of questions to ask her but he knows that she is not in the state of telling...

And he is also not in his cool state... He is getting anger for not taking care of herself... He don't want to show it to her as she is already not fine... He runs his hand through his thick hairs in frustration... He sighed and stood up... Swara looks up at him...

Sanskar took his car key and hands it to Arjun, "Aju, take the car and come at back gate... We will leave from there", he said coldly while Arjun nods and takes his key...

Pari helps Swara to get up... Sanskar stretched his hand out for her which she hold it without thinking... He holds her shoulders gently while Pari smiled and went with Arjun... Swara clutched his shirt in hand and walks slowly with the help of him... She staggered while Sanskar surrounds his arm around her waist holding her before...

He looks down and gets angry as because of high heels she is staggering now...

"Why the hell did you wear it when you can't handle it haan?", Sanskar shouts making her jump in fear... Sanskar looks at her and closed his eyes calming down...

"Take off it now..!", He said calmly controlling all his emotions... Swara nods and gets down from the heels which are like stool while holding his torso... Sanskar moves holding her...

Swara quickly clutched him stopping him from moving... Sanskar looks at her with question eyes...

"What about my heels?", She asked slowly like an innocent child... Sanskar stares at her...

"No need of that, Let's Go..!", Sanskar said coldly and moved but Swara didn't move... He looks at her while Swara looks at him with her big doe puppy eyes and cute pout... Sanskar skipped a beat gazing at her... He sighed and bends down... He takes his heels in his left hand as his right hand is engaged in holding his wife..!!!

Swara's lips curved into a cute smile seeing him... Sanskar saw that and gets satisfied seeing her smiling...

"Now Shall we move, My Little Kitten?", Sanskar asked looking her while She frowned...

"I am not kitten..!", Swara whines looking at him...

"Ok Then, My Shortcake..!", He smirked at her while Swara glares at him... She pushed him and walks forward... Sanskar smiled and quickly walks to her and pulled her in his embrace holding her waist...

Swara is about to shout at him but Sanskar shushed her and moves out from there holding her...

They reached near the back gate and wait for Arjun... Soon Arjun reached there in Sanskar's BMW... Arjun and Pari came out... Sanskar opened the back door and put her heels inside... Then he helped her to get inside passenger seat while Arjun opened door for her...

Sanskar walks around and sat behind the wheels... Pari waves at Swara while she nods and waves back at her... Then they left to MM...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sanskar is driving the car silently but he is looking at her time to time with corner eyes to check if she is Ok... Swara is looking outside silently while the cool air is caressing her face... Sanskar gets bit worried as she has never be this silent before... She always nag him with her Bak-bak talk..!

Sanskar cleared his throat, "Do you want anything?"

He asked gently while Swara turned and looks at him... She shakes her head negatively and again turned to window... Sanskar gets annoyed...

"Close the window..! You are already in wet dress..!", Sanskar said while Swara nods and closed the window shield obediently... Sanskar gets surprised as she never heard his talk but now she obliged without argument..! She is really not well then he thinks..!

They reached MM after sometime... Sanskar sighed and about to open the door but Swara holds his hand quickly... Sanskar turned and looks at her...

"Hmm... Sanku Please don't tell Mumma and others about me fell in..!", She stopped in middle and looks at him... Sanskar looks at her frowned...

"I won't lie..!", Sanskar admitted coldly while Swara sighed...

"Ok you don't need to lie but please don't tell them na.. They will be more worried!", Swara pleaded softly... Sanskar sighed and opened the door going out... He comes around and opened her side door while Swara comes out holding his hand which he offered... They walks to the Entrance door while Swara tightened his grip on his hand being nervous...

Sanskar looks at her... Swara prayed in her mind that no one should be in hall... SwaSan entered the hall while Swara quickly closed her eyes... She opened her one eye and sighs seeing no one there... Sanskar watches her every movement silently...

"Come fast..!", Swara said and dragged him to stairs...

"Shona.. Sanky..! You both came quickly"

Swara huffs... They both turned to see Ragini standing there alone...

"Haan Didu..! I was so tired, I only asked him to come home quickly", Swara lied without hesitating while Sanskar looks at her and then down to notice her fingers are twisted... He knows that whenever she lies or nervous she would twist her fingers as he has watched it himself many times...

Ragini looks at them suspiciously, "Why are you both wet?"

"Wo Didu..! I played in rain while Sanskar got wet when he came to take me", Swara again lied perfectly while Sanskar is really shocked that how perfectly she is lying without any hesitation...

But What did she think about Ragini haan? She is a Hitler na? And Moreover she can find Swara's lie easily...

"Shona, Stop lying now..! There is no Rain in Mumbai... And tell the truth", Ragini said strictly... Swara pouts cutely while Sanskar chuckled bit seeing her...

"Ragini, First let us change... You come to our room, I will tell you", Sanskar said while Ragini nods...

"Come..!", Sanskar said to Swara and went upstairs holding her hand...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Swara went inside closet and quickly changed her dress... She don't want to be alone as she is feeling scared... She got changed into her comfy t-shirt and shorts and comes out... She directly went to bed and picked her Fluffy hugging it tightly to feel comfort...

Sanskar looks at her then walked to closet to change himself... Ragini entered the room holding a tray with Swara's hot chocolate and hot black coffee for Sanskar...

Swara smiles faintly while Ragini handed her the cup... Ragini gets worried as this is not her sister... Swara always get excited whenever she looks at her Hot chocolate..! But now..??? Ragini waited for Sanskar to come out as she knew Swara won't tell her the truth...

Sanskar came out and looks at Swara sitting on the bed with a mug in her hand and her Fluffy is on her lap... Ragini is sitting on the couch which is opposite to bed, silently watching Swara...

Ragini looks at him and gives him his cup which he took without words and sat on the couch...

"Now tell me what happened? Why did you both are wet? And what happened to Shona?", Ragini asked worriedly... Swara looks at her emotionally while Sanskar felt Swara is so lucky that her sisters knew about her very well and loving her unconditionally though she is not their own blood..! He really feel great about them..!!!

Sanskar told everything to her that how he saw her in pool and saved her... Ragini gets shocked and turns to look at Swara who is looking down with tears... Ragini instantly stood up from her place and hugs Swara sitting beside her on the bed... Swara cries silently in her embrace...

Ragini breaks the hug and wiped her tears softly and pecked her forehead, "Shona baby, don't cry... You are safe na!"

Swara nods slowly...

"Why did you go near pool when you are afraid of water haan? What if Sanskar didn't reach there on time..! Please don't do like this Shona", Ragini said with teary eyes and hugged her again while Sanskar looks at them thinking deeply...

"Didu..! I haven't gone there willingly... A boy came and said that Sanskar is calling me... So I went to backside... I didn't know that swimming pool is there... When I mistakenly went near the pool, I felt like someone pushed me from back... I fell inside and shouted for help but no one came... I felt like I was going to die, but Sanku has come and saved me... I was really scared Didu..!", Swara said crying innocently...

While Sanskar and Ragini gets shocked to know this... They felt pain seeing her crying... Ragini cupped her cheek and wiped her tears... Swara thinks something...

"Didu, where is Mumma? Don't tell her, she would be more worried", Swara said

"Kiara was nagging her to take her out so Jiju has took them for driving... Sometime before only they have gone..!", Ragini said

"Don't think about anything... Rest for sometime..!", Ragini said while Swara nods silently... Ragini makes her lye on the bed...

Ragini and Sanskar went to balcony making sure that Swara has slept... After they went, Swara opened her eyes as she is not getting sleep... But she lies there silently hugging her Fluffy...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Don't you think something is suspicious here?", Ragini asked Sanskar... They both are standing in their balcony...

"Ofcourse, There is someone behind this..!", Sanskar said coldly while clutching his fist tightly in anger... The thought of someone behind her suffering is making him furious...

"Who is that? Who wants Shona to suffer?", Ragini asked getting angry...

"Whoever they are but they are going to regret for this... I am not going to leave them alive..!", Sanskar said with red eyes... Ragini looks at him...

"Shona has fell in the pool when she was young... From that time, She is so afraid of swimming pool and didn't even have dare to go near it", Ragini said sadly... Sanskar understood now that why she was afraid when she looked down at the pool that day when they were standing here...

Sanskar sighed and takes his phone and called someone...
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ishani is going to her room after dinner... But she was pulled inside a room by someone... She shrieked and about to shout but Ranveer closed her mouth and shushed her... Ishani glares at him... Rv smiles sheepishly and takes his hand from her mouth...

"What did you think of yourself haan? I was scared..!", Ishani said glaring at him...

"Sorry, My Love..! But if I would have called you na, you wouldn't come so I had to do this..!", Rv said smiling while Ishani looks at him with open mouth... Ranveer chuckled and closed her mouth by placing his forefinger under her chin...

Ishani slapped his finger and looks at him with raised eyebrow, "Why did you pulled me here?"

"Wo I wanted to kiss you so..!", Ranveer blurted out while Ishani widens her eyes... Ranveer looks at her and smiled...

"Don't roam ur mind to dirty thoughts... I didn't mean it... But if you want then I am always ready", Ranveer said smiling wide while Ishani's cheek go red... Ranveer noticed it and his smile grew wide...

"Wahhh..!! Someone is blushing here", Ranveer said teasingly while Ishani punched him on his chest...

"Shut up, you Idiot!", Ishani scolded him...

"But I really pulled you here to kiss you only", Ranveer said deeply making Ishani's heart to speed up... He comes forward while Ishani gets nervous and moves back... He pinned her to wall and holds her right hand... Ishani gulped and looks at him... He moved closer while she closed her eyes tightly... Ranveer smiled admiring her...

She opened her eyes feeling his lips on her hand... Ranveer just kissed her hand... Ishani looks at him while Rv smiled at her...

"I won't do anything which makes you uncomfortable..!", Ranveer said truthfully while Ishani felt her heart is fluttering inside... She can clearly see his unconditional love in his eyes...

"You've prepared dinner na, It was so delicious... So I wanted to kiss ur hand", Ranveer said while Ishani looks at him frowned...

"Will you kiss any girl if they cook deliciously?", Ishani asked him...

"Ofcourse..!", Ranveer exclaimed while Ishani looks at him angrily... Ranveer laughs seeing her...

"Oh My Love..! I was just teasing... My kisses are one and only for you... You don't need to be jealous", Ranveer said smiling teasingly while Ishani blushed hearing him...

She quickly pushed him and walks out of the room... Ranveer stands there smiling...

"May I know what is happening here?", Pragya asked entering the room...

Ranveer gets shocked and freezed in his place... Pragya looks at him angrily... Ranveer gets scared and worried...

"Bhabhi... It's... Please don't take it wrong..", Ranveer said nervously...

"What are you thinking of yourself haan? I trusted you both so much but here you both..!", Pragya said making disapproving look...

"Bhabhi you are misunderstanding... Please hear me once... I really love Ishani more than this world... And it's me who pulled her here and teased her... She didn't do anything... Please don't get anything wrong please... I really love her..!", Ranveer said tensedly and feeling sad that Pragya is not happy with them... And moreover he didn't want that she would come to know about them like this... He wanted to ask Ishani's hand from Pragya when she confessed her love for him... But now everything gets spoiled and Pragya won't approve their love..!!!

Pragya looks at his low face and Rv is looking down sadly...

"Wahhh!!! How happy I am to watch him like this..!"

Ranveer lifts his face and saw Laksh is standing there with wide smile... He looks at Pragya who is also smiling... He gets confused and shocked...

"Ranveer..! You are looking so funny..! Bhabhi I have told you na, see now", Laksh said and laughs loudly... Pragya chuckled with him...

"What is happening here?", Ranveer asked confusedly...

"Ranveer, Bhabhi already knew about ur love for Ishuu... She was just teasing you", Laksh said making him shocked... He looks at her...

"Yes My Devar..! Your Bhai is the one who told me about this and I am really happy to get a good boy for my sister... But I have waited for you to tell the truth... But it is happened now only and that too when I caught you only", Pragya said sighing... Ranveer smiles widely and hugs Pragya happily...

"Thank you so much Bhabhi..! I was really worried that you wouldn't agree hearing you... Thank you so much... I just wanted to tell you after Ishani accepted me but Bhai has told you... And I am shocked that how Bhai knew about this? And even this Duffer..!", Ranveer said breaking the hug and looks at Laksh...

"Ranveer Your face itself showing how much you love her whenever you looks at Ishani... It was very easy for anyone to know", Laksh said laughing while Rv slapped his shoulder...

"Don't worry! I will talk with Ishani... She will surely accept you..!", Pragya said softly...

"No Bhabhi... Please don't do that..! I want her to accept me by herself... I know she loves me also but not admitting... You please wait, I will make her confess", Ranveer said smilingly... Pragya felt so happy...

"Ok All the best..! I hope she confess her love soon... And by the way, don't be afraid... I really can't believe that Ruthless No. 1 businessman of Mumbai is afraid of me..!", Pragya said laughing... Ranveer smiled scratching his neck...

"Oh God! This isn't fair... I am also No. 1 businessman na..! You gave him his girl... But not for me?", Laksh whined and pouts... Pragya and Ranveer bursts out laughing hearing his complaint...

"Don't worry bro..! You will get your girl soon", Ranveer said while Laksh smiles showing his full teeth... Pragya shakes her head smiling...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Night

Swara somehow escaped as no one found about the party... Ragini has helped her in it...

Now she is lying on the bed staring at the ceiling... Sanskar didn't come till now... He has gone out somewhere saying that he has an important work... She is waiting for him to come... She really couldn't sleep... Whenever she closed her eyes, she feels like she is drowning inside water... That is making her scary...

After fifteen minutes,

Swara heard door opening sound... She quickly closed her eyes and hides her face in Fluffy's neck so that he won't find her not sleeping... She heard door closing sound and then silent...

Her heart speed up knowing that he is standing in front of her as his cologne is affecting her nostrils...

She opened her eyes when she heard closet door sliding and sighs loudly as he went inside... She rolls here and there being bored...

When she heard door sound again, she quickly came to her place and closed her eyes... She felt the other side of bed is dipping in... She waited for sometime...

After sometime, she opened her eyes and turned to his side... Her eyes widened seeing him sleeping shirtless...

"Shameless Idiot..!", She thinks in her mind

She sighed and takes Fluffy which is between them and placed it on her other side... She moves closer to him slowly while looking at him like a cat which is looking towards milk secretly like a thief...

She widens her eyes seeing him moving and hugged him tightly in fear of getting caught... Sanskar opened his eyes feeling weight on him... He looks down and saw his wife is hugging him tightly... He stares at her while Swara acts like sleeping peacefully...

"Drama Queen..!", Sanskar thinks in his mind... He already knew that she is not asleep when he looks at her after entered the room...

He wasn't knowing why she is not sleeping!... Now he understood that she might be scared... He sighed shaking his head and slides his hand around her waist... He tightens his grip hugging her protectively and caressed her hairs softly to make her feel comfortable...

While Swara felt happy and secured with his gesture... She slept instantly with a cute smile playing on her lips... Sanskar looks at her smile and admires her... He bends and pecked on the top of her head...

After sometime, he too slept peacefully holding his Little Bak-bak close to his heart..!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...

Precap: Sanskar to find the person who is behind Swara's incident..!

********************************************

Hope you all liked this part?

Sanskar saved His Little Bak-bak at correct time..!!!

Who is behind this incident? And How Sanskar is going to find them? And what he would do to them?

Have you all liked SwaSan today?

And about Ishveer scene? Will Ishani confess her love?

I think SwaSan are changing and love is blooming between them..!!! What do you all think???🤔🤔🤔

Wait and see what is gonna happen next..!

Next part 👉 350+ votes and 175+ comments..!!!

Shower your votes and comments below 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

With Love,
Madhu...❤️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1K 104 8
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
122K 4.8K 10
This Ts based on track where Raglak married, Sanskar save Swara, bring her from hospital to save her marriage with Laksh, but SwaSan stunned knowi...
503K 23.7K 76
Highest Rank in Fanfiction. #23 on 04.06.2017 #27 on 03.06.2017 #32 on 01.06.2017 #37 on 05.05.2017 #41 on 25.04.2017 #45 on 24.04.2017 #49 on 21.04...
166K 8K 42
SwaSan FanFic (TOL) Synopsis Rooted in Old World Charm, the city of Kolkata weaves a story of love in two people whose strong personalities and ego d...