Broken (Ouat Peter Pan Fanfic...

By Armyxbts_oneheart

" The dark does not Destroy the light; It defines it. It's our fear of the dark That casts our... More

You remember me?!
A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N PLEASE READ IT'S SHORT
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter...
Chapter 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39 (1st part)
Chapter 39 (2d part)
Chapter 40 or Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 4

728 18 27
By Armyxbts_oneheart

Olivia's POV

My eyes slowly opened, and I blinked a few times before moving. My whole body felt sore, I groaned as I tried to sit up and let my head fall back on the mattress. I took a glance at my surroundings and frowned at the sight of the inside of a tent.

Where was I? The events from the other night came back to me. The creepy guy and the man on the road, the car rolling, the shock, and black.
Quickly I sat up and ignoring the pain shooting in my head I swung my legs to the edge of the bed and stood up.
But I was far too weak for that, all blood came rushing in my brain and black spots began to cloud my vision and I groaned, holding onto the bed. I vigorously shook my head to regain composure and took a step forward as someone entered the tent. I suddenly collapsed but strong arms prevented my body from hitting the floor.

Before I knew what happent to me, I was carried back to bed again and fell asleep.

When I opened my eyes, I was feeling much better and slowly sat up.
I ignored the pain in my head again and I felt like I could actually walk. I stood up and after a minute of vertigo I took a few steps forward and took a glance out of the tent. There were boys here and there taking care of their weapons it would seem.
Wait what? Weapons?!

Then I saw him, the creepy stranger.
He stood there talking with a tall blonde guy with a big scar on the face.
Run. I need to get out of here.
The window. I jumped out after slipping a little knife in my sleeve. All I thought about was run like your life depends on it because it does.
I sprinted through the dark jungle ignoring the pain in my leg which was killing me. I couldn't think of anything sensible so I just ran.
Suddenly it was the end of the jungle and as I expected a town I found myself before the endless ocean.

"No no no no!!!!!" I gasped passing my hands through my hair, desperate, afraid and lost. Suddenly I heard yells like some people chasing after me so I went on running. I was good at this. I could run for hours without being completely exhausted. Fear sent adrenaline shooting through my veins. My heart was beating faster than ever and I found myself sprinting to the other side of the jungle. I had to get out of here. Where was I?! I got kidnapped that's for sure.
But I couldn't have the nightmare starting again. No, I couldn't. My breathing quickened but I suppressed the panic and went on.

"You can't run from here" said a voice with a strong British accent. I knew the voice belonged to the creepy stranger and that made my blood boil and made me run faster. The pain in my leg was really bad but I ignored it.

Suddenly I tripped over a rock and went rolling down a ditch, cutting my knee open in the process, letting out a small cry escape my lips. I winced but felt too dizzy to move.
The boy started coming over to me. Fear caught me as I gazed up to him and crawled backwards to the nearest tree. He walked to me, a smirk playing on his lips

"There's no point in running away like this you know? You can't leave. Not without my permission anyway."
I couldn't speak.

PETER'S POV

"There's no point in running away like this you know? You can't leave. Not without my permission anyway. "
I told her. Her eyes were filled with panic and something else, curiosity.
I smirked and stepped forward. This time she yelped and gasped her hand held out before her as to stop me "Don't come nearer! Stay away from me!"

I stopped, and she gasped "please, please, whoever you are...just...please, let me leave..." I furrowed my eyebrows and she locked her eyes with mine, a silent plea in them
"Please...don't kill me...please...."
Now this was something I hadn't seen coming so I replied, surprised
"I'm not going to kill you, Olivia."

She let out a breath and leant her head which had a big cut on the temple, blood coming down from it, against the tree wincing in pain and trying to catch her breath. I came near and she still looked defiant but less scared.
I smirked down at her before squatting to eye level.
"You are on MY island. You can't leave unless I allow you too. Which means you are mine." She looked revolted:
- I'm nobody's thing! Don't get your hopes up. I'm not an easy one to tame"she replied angry,challenging me. I smirked and whispered darkly
"We'll see about that.
- You'd be surprised"she said in a breath.

I liked a bit of a game and she was just giving it.
She looked away and still in pain she shut her eyes. After a minute she muttered "Stop smirking. It's annoying.
- I see you have a sharp tongue.
- You haven't heard the end of it, believe me."

I knew she was trying to sound brave and confident, but her eyes she had now opened betrayed how she truly felt. Scared. Intreagued. Angry.

I stood up and said "Come on. Time to get back to camp."
She gave me a what-the-hell? look, but I ignored it and called out "Felix! Come over here!"

3rd POV

A shadow came out of the trees and the blonde boy with a scar on the face walked to them. Pan didn't even turn to him and looking down at the girl commanding "Our now lost girl tried to run. Take her back, I have some business to attend to. And Felix, you know what to do."

The boy nodded with a big smirk as Olivia swallowed hard and looked at Peter, seeking for help. But she then realised he wouldn't.
Peter had vanished. The blonde boy began tying up her hand with a thick rope. She tried to resist, but thought it would be wiser to let him and then find a way to escape. Besides, the cut on her knee hurt really badly. She glared at the boy
"Coward enough to tie me up when you know I won't be able to run?!
- You never know sweetheart.
- Don't you dare call me that!"she snapped. He simply shrugged and finished tying her hands as she rolled her eyes and stared at him.
"This is pathetic.
Ouch! Hey! Don't cut my hands off, idiot! What are you?! Savages?!"
He just pulled her up and she gasped and yelped in pain for her knee was very badly cut open.
Felix caught her as she fell and rolled his eyes "Seriously, What's wrong with you?! "

Olivia ignored him, wincing in pain as she held tight to his arm, letting out a breath. More gently, Felix asked "Hey, come on, it's not so far."
She nodded and he led her, holding the rope, through the jungle and she followed, limping and gritting her teeth. A long moment passed before she tripped and leant against a tree gasping "Felix, please stop."

"What is it AGAIN?"
When she didn't answer he turned around and noticed how white she was and how her eyes began to shut as if she was about to faint. He stepped closer and before asking, the young girl reached for her leg and gasped "It's fine, just hurt my knee a little."
Felix took a closer look and opened wide eyes. The knee was literally cut open and she had lost a lot of blood walking like she had. They locked eyes and he sighed. "Why didn't you tell me?!
- Really, you wanna ask the question?!"she replied sarcastically.
Felix rolled his eyes and as she told him she was fine and didn't need his help, he ignored it and carried her bridal style back to camp. They arrived a while later, and he lay her on a bed. Felix called out
"Isaac! Come here! "
A short thin boy came in and seemed to be the healer of the camp because he checked her wound.

Olivia looked around her with astonishment. She gazed up at Felix who completely ignored her.
Where on earth was she?!
Who were these people?! Why would they kidnap her and then save her life!? It didn't make any sense...

Isaac said something to Felix who stared at her for a second and then nodded. Something was off. She was then restrained to the side of the bed, still stunned. Olivia had said nothing since Felix carried her, and she didn't intend to. She thought she was going mad and paranoid. Maybe that was it.
These boys (no girls...) acted like savages, hunting and fighting with sword or arrows. Was that a joke?
Suddenly the boy came back in with a dagger which had a burning red end.
The poor girl gazed at it with surprise which turned into panic when he began to walk to her with it. Felix watched in silence, avoiding her confused look.

The poor girl started struggling, panicked when suddenly he muttered a sorry before pressing the burning blade on her wound making her yell in pain and black out.

Peter entered the tent "what the hell is going on on here!?
- Nothing pan. We're healing her.
- Healing ?
- Yes she had her knee cut open. It's amazing that she managed to walk that much without collapsing. She's a strong one. "
Pan nodded it said nothing. Instead a smirk made his way to his face

Olivia groaned in pain and her eyes fluttered open. When her legs moved she winced and looked around her. When she saw Pan she backed away though still restrained and finally said
"Where am I?! What the hell is this place?! Who are you?! And why do you have t-
- I told you already who I was. So guessing the name of this place shouldn't be too hard."

She scoffed "You are NOT Peter pan.
Sorry. I'm not swallowing that. Peter pan doesn't exist, nor does Tinkerbell or Captain Hook. It's all just a story.
- You don't mean what you say. I saw you in your house, you believed in these things."he insisted and she raised an eyebrow. "Sorry but that was a looooong time ago. My brother used to..."her voice broke and she looked away muttering "Never mind."

He rose an eyebrow and smirked.
"How's the little cut you got there?
All good and closed I see.
- Yeah after your friend tried to burn down my skin with a knife like a barbarian. Seriously what kind of people are you?!"

She rolled her eyes when he looked down smugly at her.
"Look, I don't know where I am and who you are, but I don't mean any harm so please let me go home and we'll both be f-
- You already said that, twice, and no we won't. If you don't believe me it's fine. I'll just make you.
- You can't make me believe in this. It's impossible. You can't .
- Yes I can.
- Overconfident much?
- Know one thing, love.
Peter pan never fails..."

Olivia swallowed, unsure of what he would do...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 171 17
I had met evil when I was barely becoming a girl. --------------------- Violet Hale was a fairly normal girl for her young age. She dealt with frien...
40.2K 1.1K 63
"Everyone thinks they know my story, the story of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling. The story of a nice little girl, who lives in a nice house, with two n...
213K 6.9K 69
"You have two options. You can suffer through the fires of our passion with clenched teeth, writhing in agony, or you could become one with the flame...
83.8K 1.8K 27
Being pushed up against the nearest tree, he leans closer to my face and whispers one line. "You've got fire, I like fire" He speaks so clearly it gi...