π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ίπ–—π–Žπ–Œπ–Žπ–“π–†π–‘ 𝕿𝖗�...

By 1-800baelatargaryen

You know the Mikaelson's story but you don't know mine. My name is Y/n, twin sister of Tatia we are the origi... More

Always and Forever part 1
Always and Forever Part 2
House of the Rising Son
House of the Rising Son part 2
Happy Halloween Mini Chapter
Always and Forever Prompt
Prank Night Prompt
House of the Rising Son Part 3
Tangled Up in Blue
Girl in New Orleans
Sinners and Saints
Fruit of the Poisoned Tree
Bloodletting
The River in Reverse
Reigning Pain in New Orleans
The Casket Girls
Après Moi, Le Déluge
Crescent City
Long Way Back From Hell
Le Grand Guignol
Farewell to Storyville
Moon Over Bourban Street
The Big Uneasy
An Unblinking Death
A Closer Walk with Thee
The Battle of New Orleans
From A Cradle to a Grave

Dance Back from the Grave

218 6 0
By 1-800baelatargaryen

Diego and a few other vampires are questioning on why they are there until the see Marcel with a bottle and Y/n walking down the stairs glumly. "Hey, Marcel, Y/n, maybe you two know what's going on. Klaus ordered us too meet here, and now he's a no-show." Marcel and Y/n slowly start walking past Diego. "What do want from us? It's a new regime. Get used to it?" Marcel says setting his bottle on the table. "Dearest brethren, your attention please." Klaus calls walking in gathering everyone's attention. "No doubt, your all surprised to see Thierry Vanchure, who's supposed to be rotting in the garden for the crime of killing one of our own, and I personally decided to issue him with a pardon. I hope you'll all welcome home Thierry. Welcome home, mate." Applause and laughter fills the compound as the vampires reunite with Thierry. Marcel and Y/n sit and watch as Klaus walks to them. "You're in a good mood." Y/n starts as Marcel finishes his sip from his cup. "You should visit Mystic Falls more often." "Well as much as I might like to, I have pressing responsibilities here." He starts speaking louder to gather every one's attention once more. "Now, as you all know, the witch Davina is no longer with us." Marcel and Y/n look down as they remember the teenage witch that they both loved as a daughter. "Without Davina, we can no longer monitor the activity of our witch neighbors. However, since their Harvest failed, their magic will soon be gone forever. Until then, I say we keep them on their toes." He turns to Diego. "Diego, I wonder if you might lead a rousting in the cauldron." Y/n sees Elijah leaning against a pillar. The vampires all start going in a circle. Marcel stands up ready to head back up stairs but Klaus stops him, having a chat with him while Y/n lays her head on a table. Marcel leaves upstairs leaving Klaus.

•~•~•

Marcel and Y/n sit on the couch, Marcel drinking while Y/n laying her head on his lap looking at the ceiling. Klaus walks in and sees the two's actions. "Ugh, is this what's it's come to? I hear the full weight of our kingdom while you two pour like a child." They both look at Klaus. "You wanted to be king." Before Marcel continues their sentence. Both still depressed over the loss of the teenage witch. "Besides, you look like you got it covered." Klaus points a hand at them. "If the men see you shirk your duties, they're likely to do the same." Y/n sighs before rolling her eyes and looks at the Original Hybrid. "We told, we're not in the mood for vampire Hijinx." She looks back at the ceiling. Klaus sighs and looks up at the ceiling too thinking. 'Her doppelgänger was such in a better mood.' Him thinking about his trip to Mystic Falls before looking back at them. "No. You two would rather sit wallowing in sorrow for your little friend." They both stand up clearly angry at the Hybrid. "Don't push us right now." "I am sorry Davina is gone, okay? I'm sorry, but this mournful attitude is unworthy of you, and it's boring me." Each word Klaus said his voice got higher before speaking calmly, but before any more words could be spoken Diego walks in. "Hey guys, we got a problem."

•~•~•

Diego leads Klaus, Y/n, and Marcel, the two mourners have their hoods up to where 2 vampires laid dead in a circle desiccated. "We came to mess with the witches, just like you said, and these two, they went missing, found them like this. Not even stakes, just dead." Marcel and Y/n start walking away, Klaus sees this and turns to them. "Where are you going? Someone has to account for this." Y/n stops which causes Marcel to stop. She takes a few steps forward. "You want revenge, get it yourself. That mark is tied to some serious bad mojo. Any of you idiots got any brains left, you'll head back to the compound and stay the hell out of this." They both walk away leaving Klaus to deal with the bodies and the vampires looking at him. Thunder is heard in the background.

•~•~•

Y/n sat on a bench while Marcel left the compound as Klaus and Elijah examine the body with the vampires surrounding them. She drowns out the conversation as a memory of her and Davina slides out of a locked box she locked in her mind once Davina died.

Flashback

Y/n and Davina sat on her bed in the church talking about teenage things so Davina can have a somewhat normal life even if it's in a church basement. "So, any news on Tim." Davina shakes her head. "No, but he is coming to New Orleans to play in a festival in a few months. The problem is convincing Marcel on letting me go without letting him know." Y/n chuckles. "That's gonna be a hard one." Davina laughs. "So what about you? Any lovers." She wiggles her eyebrows at the Original Tribrid. She laughs at the teenage witch. "Not at the moment, no, I haven't loved anyone in a thousand years. Most of my... partners were just.. one night stands." Davina looks at the women with a look of sympathy. She grabs her hand and gives her a smile. "Well, I know for a fact that any man will be lucky to have you in their life. I will make sure you find someone you love, before the day that I die." Y/n chuckles at the young girl. "Well then, you'll be waiting for a long time." The girls look at each other before going into fits of laughter.

Flashback over

Y/n wipes the tear that rolled down her face. She saw that Klaus was leaving out the compound, but not before saying. "I'll handle this myself." She looks at Elijah with a look of confusion.

•~•~•

Elijah hangs up the phone as Y/n looks at him while Hayley walks up to them. "Rebekah is not answering her calls." Hayley looks at him. "You worried about whoever killed those daywalkers still being out there?" Elijah sighs. "Frankly, I'm worried that she had something to do with this. She's very displeased with Klaus, perhaps even conspiring with others." The last part he says looking at Thierry which the girls follow his gaze. Y/n looks at the Noble Original Brother. "You really don't think Thierry is involved in this, do you?" "No, but I do think he is letting on more then what he knows." He starts walking to the drinking vampire. "Thierry, is it?" The girls look at each other before following him. "That's right." "My sister is rather fond of you. Strange, she's not typically drawn to unremarkable men. Would you care to explain your sudden magnetism?" Y/n chuckles. Thierry looks at them. "I don't know what you're-." He was cut off by a annoyed Y/n who normally wouldn't be annoyed so fast but you know...pregnancy hormones. "You can either tell us what you know or...I can distribute tiny pieces of you throughout the Quarter." Elijah looks at the Original Tribrid amused before looking at the scared vampire as she had vamp sped him into a wall. "She asked me to keep an eye out on witch stuff. I found something, and when I showed her, we were jumped by some guy. He desiccated her with his touch." Elijah spoke up. "Like a coward, you left her." "What was I supposed to do, fight some warlock that took out an original?" Hayley spoke up. "Where was this, exactly?" "The docks, warehouse 57. I was just doing what she asked. You cannot tell Klaus about this." Y/n looks at the other two for a second before throwing him into a wall with her Tribrid strength. "I'll think about it." Her and Elijah we're walking away until Hayley spoke. "I'm coming with you." "No, stay here. The compound is safe." She starts walking past them. "Rebekah is in trouble. I'm going." Elijah grabbed her arm which stops her. Both looking into each other's eyes. Y/n playfully rolls her eyes before gagging. Elijah says. "Do not leave my sight. Understand?"

•~•~•

Hayley, Elijah, and Y/n walk into the warehouse and find Rebekah. "Rebekah."They try to go to her but cannot. "What's happening?" Hayley asked. Y/n looks at it. "Some kind of boundary spell. Someone's channeling her. Typicallly, it's a lethal process but since she's a Original, she cannot die. Instead, she's an endless source of power." "So what are we supposed to do?" "I have to get her out of there."

•~•~•

Elijah is on the phone with Sophie. After explaining what happened. "Your not listening. We cannot enter the circle. There's some kind of confinement spell or if I can't remove her, we can't break the link." "It's a convoluted spell. It's like a witch recipe. You can spoil the balance by adding a more potent ingredient, a mystical binding agent. I don't know, volcanic ash, rock salt, anything up to and including eye of newt." He looks at Y/n. "What about the blood of a witch?" "Do you have the blood of a witch." He hangs up and looks at the Original Tribrid. "I need a favor." Y/n rubs her baby bump. "The baby. She's a quarter witch." He holds his hand out but she puts her hand out. "I got it." She bites into her wrist and puts her wrist over the circle. After a few moments she takes her wrist away and Elijah goes over the circle and picks up Rebekah.

•~•~•

Y/n and Klaus stand next to each other in a room full of vampires. While he is making his speech Y/n's mind is elsewhere. 'Tunde, and the other two witches...they did something that messed up the Harvest ritual.' But before she can continue thinking she hears Thierry's voice. "We don't own you anything. If staying in the Quarter, means living under your rule, I'd just as soon get the hell out." A few vampires leave with Thierry.

•~•~•
While Klaus was in the room looking at the city Y/n was asleep on the couch. Marcel, Klaus, and Sophie discuss the Harvest ritual being jacked, and Papa Tunde being back.

•~•~•

Wow... you and Marcel are devastated of Davina's death. You still haven't told them about the 3 other witches who took the Harvest Girl's places in the Reaping. Why not? I guess you'll find out next chapter.

Next Post: July 28, 2019

Please check out my new cover shop book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 284 14
meet y/n l/n. the only tribrid. when a 3-year relationship with her boyfriend ends, y/n ends up triggering her werewolf curse and turns to the help o...
3.4K 122 32
There was a certain allure to her, even before you knew her you could feel it pulling you towards her. Everyone in the village knew her, being in her...
5.3K 154 21
,,My name is Hailey Carter-Mikaelson.When I was little, Rebekah found me by the side of a road and saved me. She was like a mother and an older siste...
84.2K 1.8K 55
Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this book that has a better plotline, more origi...