Goku Black's revelations Book...

By Spector45

Its Goku Black - sickest bad guy ever - in RWBY - where everything is also a gun.....or a weapon- I do not ow... More

For you to know
Chapter one: Children suck
Chapter three: Im just saiyan
Chapter four: Origins and Bullies
Chapter Five: A Four on One
Chapter six: Goku's pride and Blacks anger
Chapter seven: Shopping, flying and.....Yang
Chapter eight: Not my style
Chapter nine: Training
Some more stuff you should know
Chapter ten: More
Thanks
Chapter eleven: Black vs. Baby
Late 1k special: Goku Black visits OTES timeline
Chalter twelve: Professor Vegeta
Chapter thirteen: The bad guys
Pre-Halloween Special (canon): Whats a Halloween?
Halloween Special (canon): Reaper
Chapter 14: Vegetas class
Time to Vote
Chapter 15: IronWood and the Council
Chapter 16: Neapolitan
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: Blakes worries
Chapter 19: Vytal Ball! Intruder!
Chapter 20: Mission Assignmemt
Chapter 21: Vegeta vs Baby! Primal power!
End Vote
Chapter 22: The more the merrier
Chapter 23: Luck
Chapter 24: The Parallels
Chapter 25: A new team and an old story
Chapter 26: Back to Basics
Character information: Son Gohan
Chapter 27: The Vytal Tournament begins! Family Fued!
Chapter 28: Divinity vs Royalty
Chapter 29: A night under the Broken Moon
Chapter 29(Gohan): A bunny and a saiyan
Chapter 30: A talk between monsters
Chapter 31: Plans and Problems
Check it out
Chapter 32: Semi-Finals
Chapter 33: An Old Technique
50 Follower Benchmark Special: Goku Black in the DC Universe pt. 1
The story:Explaining Things
Chapter 34: Fusion and the Reveal
Chapter 35: I will kill you
Chapter 36: Be Afraid
Chapter 37: Our Last Hope
Goku Black Visits OTES Universe (Part 2)
Chapter 38: I will return
Epilogue

Chapter two: Beacon

9K 107 247
By Spector45

Black trudged along in the middle of the group of children whose rapid prodding ceased but their questions did not.

" Was that transformation and that awesome laser your semblance?" Ruby asked with literal stars for eyes.

Black looked at her quizzically. "What's a semblance?"

Ruby stopped dead in her tracks causing Black to run into her back.

"You don't know what semblances are but you have one?" Ruby question Black again.

"I have a feeling I'm going to be explaining that soon so just wait patiently little one." Black said with a chuckle while patting her on the head. She out of all of the children felt completely pure with no trace of malice or evil. Black was very intrigued by that.

Ruby mutter something along the lines of "I'm not little." While she continued walking as Black followed behind.

After another few minutes of walking the made it to the cliff they were vaulted or more accurately launched from at the beginning of the initiation.

"Aw man how are we gonna get back up there?" Jaune questioned.

Black suddenly smiled darkly.

"Who wants to be a volunteer?" He asked.

Eight screaming throws later they were all walking towards a large building.

Black was impresses by it's size and beauty. 'Human structures aren't so ugly in this world.'

The continued walking till they were inside the building several other students most of which had that same pure feeling some how ever felt a little darker and Black, well Black simply thought 'Not everything can be perfect.' Recalling his memory of being turned into a monstrosity during his fused fight with Goku and Vegeta.

They continued till the found a row of empty seats as several students had already sat down.

Ruby, Yang, Blake, and Weiss were separated from Pyrrah, Jaune, Nora, and Ren by Black sitting between them.

Soon Ozpin walked on stage and began picking the teams.

Black sat and watched all the children go up and get assigned teams. Ruby and Jaune's appointment as team leader however came as quite a shock. Especially when it came to Jaune.

"Now I'm sure some of you are aware of a non-student newcomer in your midst. Some of you have already gotten to know him. I would like for this person to come up on stage." Ozpin announced.

Black thought little of it until he realized that both Teams he was sitting beside were staring at him.

'Crap basket.' Black thought as he got up and walked towards the stage.
He really didn't want to do this but if a school trained small children to wield massive scythes and miniguns it had to have an  infirmary or some sort of medical wing so he had to play along for now.

As soon as he got beside Ozpin facing the mass of students, videos of his walking into the ruins the previous day and his fights earlier in the day with those filthy creatures.

"This non-initiate fought off several grim ,including a nevermore, in rapid succession with little effort all while being what I can assume is severally injured." Ozpin announced.

Black really did enjoy the praise, he was a god and mortals were support to revere him, but he didn't like where he thought this was going.

"Due to his show of extreme strength and skill, I, along with the teaching staff of Beacon Academy, would like to offer this young man a place in our school."

Black was wrong. He didn't dislike were this was going.
He hated it.

"What do you say Mr......" Ozpin waited for Black to give his name.

Black was about to completely refuse until he remembered he was injured, had no idea where he was, and had several members of the two teams he had met staring at him happily with sparkling eyes and thumbs up.

'I hate kids.'

"Its Black, Goku Black, and I would be......*breaths in before expelling try to calm himself* happy......to take you up on that."

"Well the Mr. Black you are official a new student at Beacon if course you team status will be chosen at a later date, as for now you are a assisting team member to both Team RWBY and Team JNPR in their assignments. Till then. Welcome to Beacon."

After that the teams found their way to the dorms. Black followed behind his new teams contemplating his

'I have to learn, about mortals, while engaging in......social activities.' Black shivered at the thought.

They made it to their forms before going in and Black found himself in between them.

"Where am I supposed to sleep?"

The two teams looked at each other and kinda started a tug away for what may have been the the most powerful being on the planet.

'Their gonna rip me in two! How are the this strong!' Black managed to get free. "I'll just sleep at both and alternate until we figure out where I'll be." Black said before crossing his arms.

"OK but who gets you first?" Yang asked almost seductively.

'Oh crap.' Black immediately took off running.

"Gonna go get the rest of me healed up you guys decide and tell me later!" Black yelled taking off towards.....crap baskets. He didn't  know where the medical facilities were.

He turned a corner and ran straight into Glynda.

They both fell on the ground.

"Ow. Young man where do you thin- oh its you Goku Black right?" Glynda spoke slightly annoyed.

Black sat up rubbing his head.

"Where were you off to in such a hurry young man?"

Black started to get up but a sharp pain in his side put him back on the ground.

"Aaahh the infirmary then, Professor Ozpin figured you would find your way there."

"Do you know where then, walking around like this isn't as fun as it looks." Black asked.

"Down the hall, pass to other Hallways then take a left it will be on the left just look for a sign that's says medical." Glynda told him.

Black almost didn't even wait for her to finish and took off again.

'And no running in the halls!" She yelled back towards him.

Black made it to the.....nurses office...... to get treated.

The doctor told him he was mostly healed externally. He had a few internal damages but they were already healing.

"Your healing remarkably fast. What's your secret?" The doctor asked.

"Push ups, sit ups, and lots of juice." Black said recalling some distant memory of hearing a certain prince say that.

Black left with a couple pain killers in his system.

Black walked along until he can to a arena like area. He looked up and found a sign labeled training room.

His body reacted on its own with a all to familiar smile.

- A few hours later-

Team RWBY was looking for Black letting him know he was going to be with them first.

They walked past the training room before a flash of light emitting from it caught their attention.

They rushed into the training room to find it almost completely ruined. Debris was every where and craters littered the arena.

Black stood in the middle of the arena surrounded by most of the debris and stood in a small crater that seemed to emit from him. The golden light and golden hair that he had earlier returned.

"Wow he looks awesome." Ruby said in awe.

"Kinda looks like what happens when I get my semblance on." Yang said.

Black seemed to have heard their excitement and turned around.

They finally got to see his eyes which were now a teal green color.

His golden hair returned to normal along with his eyes and the light surrounding him died out.

"Hello girls, seems you found me in the middle of my warm up."

Team RWBY gaped at the thought that this was his warm up.

"So did you finally figure out how where I'm sleeping?" Black asked approaching them.

"You guys right? That's why your looking for me?" Black asked passing them and walking back out into the hall.

"Yeah hey wait up we got questions you know!" Yang yelled as the group rushed to follow him.

"I know. Figured the other team wants to know to." 'And I don't know how much I should let out.'

As they walked back to their dorm Black pondered at what he was going to say. Perhaps revealing he was a god was a bit......questionable.

But revealing his  body's origin would be a little less so.

'Beacons in for a surprise.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

726 20 6
Caulifla Sadala loses everything, and then she is left to fend for herself. He promises to give her everything, and save her from the deep depths of...
5.9K 111 148
Read at your own risk this story contains *graphic* Sexual content | rape | drug use | graphic fights | Gore | Don't say I didn't warn you I don't wa...
48.5K 1.5K 32
Raditz stares at his little brother, half glare, half shock. "You are a fool Kakarot! Why are you thinking taking them on so recklessly?! Have you go...
1.8K 194 56
[[𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝐼 𝒷𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒?....]] ◇◇◇◇ 30DCAPRIL WINNER:DIAMOND◇◇◇◇ The story is completely different fro...