Maybe We Will: A PoddEarth Fa...

By S5M_5o

Earth was never the 'I've got a bestfriend' kind of person until he met Podd---the roommate who later on beca... More

1. Drunk Nights
2. Deffered Wishes
3. Right or Wrong
4. Meal and Judgments
5. Drunker Nights
6. Confusing Mornings
7. Dire Decisions
8. Stupid Confusion
9. Travel Finds
10. Didn't List
11. Drunk Gap
12. Losing Jobs
13. Safe Night
14. Missing Drive
15. Chasing Game
16. Sand Starts
17. Un Fvcked
18. True Reminder
19. The Things
20. Holding Back
21. Top Fact
22. Dead Heaven
23. Boo Me
25. Some Questions
26. For Keeps
27. As I
28. Here This
29. Life Saver
30. Two Whipped
31. Questions Answered

24. F Word

2.1K 112 42
By S5M_5o

Podd

A/N

As promised. Haha

Anyway, not much irrelevant description, just full on effing--- I guess! Haha---again.

And yep, this is my nervous writing. Haha. I don't know, it's not as if it's my first time writing smut but I don't know, I want PoddEarth's to be different and I'm just not sure if I made it so.😅

Anyway, here it is and I hope I can make you happy.

Laters Loves!

S5m💙

I gave Earth one last lick around his tip before I went back to kissing him, equally hungry as he was, while I started stroking both our lengths together as my free hand traveled all over his body.

"Uhmmm."

I heard Earth groaned as he started to deepen the kiss and took control.

I felt his hands on my chest until it traveled south to my arm as we went on making out and felt him guiding my hand massaging our lengths together.

I bit a moan in as I let Earth took over my hand around our length and cupped his face with both hands as I stroke his tongue with mine.

I could still taste his cum from the heads I gave him earlier between our kisses and damn if it didn't arouse me some more!

I suck at his tongue before he retaliated and sucked my upper lip. Still not letting go of both our lips.

I lightly bit on his lower lip before I pushed him on the bed. Both our naked, sweaty body shivered in the process.

"Are you sure about this?"

I asked, breathless as I hovered over Earth.

He didn't say anything. He was breathing as heavy as I did and licked on his lips before he pulled me close to him for another kiss.

Question answered.

Our hands were at each other yet again when I finally broke the kiss and went for Earth's neck, into his chest down his abdomen and into his inner thighs as I massaged his length at the same time.

Earth felt feverish against my own skin when I took him in my mouth again.

"Ugh! P! I---I--ahhh---haaa!"

Earth protested when my tongue started tracing the trail down his entrance with loud, wet kisses.

"Hooo--Oh fvck!"

Earth whimpered as I started licking his entrance to his balls. Sucking, licking it in the process.

"Tell me if it feels too much, okay?"

I told Earth as I lathered a generous amount of lube in my fingers.

I didn't hear him say anything. Instead, I noticed how he wriggled and spread his legs wider.

I smiled to myself, my boyfriend was definitely out to kill me tonight.

His naked body under me just looked so divine and he tasted just as sweet as I imagined him to be.

I was back to kissing and sucking on his neck all the while preparing his entrance as I moved.

I heard him moaned when I made a circling motion at his entrance before I slowly inched in the first finger.

I felt him squeezed me and damn if the tightness didn't turn me on some more!

"Relax, love, come on, let me in."

I whispered.

Not recognizing my own voice. I was just as spent as Earth when I tried to move inside him and Earth was a moaning mess.

"Stings. It stings."

Earth said in a pleading voice as I started to begin with the second finger. I tried to angle my intrusive fingers as I felt his own fingers dug on my arm.

"Ahhhh!"

Earth moaned when I started to move my fingers inside him again.

"Ha-ah!"

He shivered as I was able to finally insert the third finger and damn if the fullness wasn't so erotic!

His legs around my neck jerked when I started moving inside him. I could still feel the pressure around my fingers but Earth didn't say anything about it.

He looked too uncomfortable under me as I moved inside him until he didn't look bothered any longer and I continued my pace until I felt Earth's legs relaxed over my shoulders and his hips swaying as I moved inside him.

With my free hand, I started massaging his length again and there were moans and whimpers around.

"Touch yourself!"

I told Earth as I withdrew my fingers and started stroking myself.

I watched him did the same.

His legs fell off my shoulders as he continued to touch himself. That was when I gave myself one last thrust before I went for the lube and lathered it generously around my length.

I climbed over Earth and positioned myself at his entrance.

He opened his eyes and stopped stroking himself as he looked down and saw my length positioned at him.

I looked him in the eye.

He licked his lips before he angled himself and spread his legs even wider for me.

That was my cue to start advancing.

He was quiet if not for all the panting while I drew a lascivious moan when I started to inch myself inside him.

"Ugh!"

Earth jolted at my intrusion but maybe because of how wet we were and with the help of the lube, it didn't take much energy and pain before I was finally able to fully inch myself in.

It was I who groaned as I felt him warm around me.

I looked over and saw how Earth had a pillow over his face. His hands were dug deep down on it.

I chuckled and stopped when I felt Earth squeezed around me.

"Sorry. I promise I'll be gentle."

I said as I slowly took the pillow off him and he was looking at me, questioning.

"I want to see you."

I said over Earth's pain stricken face.

"Ugh. Can you just do it already!?!"

He said as he held on to my arm around his hip.

"Patience, my love!"

I said.

Chuckling.

"Yeah, right! You tell me that when it's your ass that's hurting!"

I smiled and shook my head before I went for his mouth and silenced Earth.

He moaned right before we were kissing again and I felt him relaxed around me.

I smirked before I started moving.

"Hmmm, fvck!"

Earth pushed me  a little as I felt him expanded to accommodate me inside him.

"I'm really moving now. "

I said.

"Hmmm!"

Earth hummed a reply and that was my cue.

I pulled Earth's hip closer as I started pounding on him.

I was starting to lose it!

Earth just felt so divine around me.

I was so close to raising the white flag and actually gave in to him topping me.

Then, just when I least expected it, he came barging in asking me to do him.

At first, I thought, he was just pranking me. Getting back at me for hoarding AVs behind his back.

But then, he started kissing me. The kind of kiss that always pushed me off the edge every time and my carnal desire towards him arose yet again.

And before I knew it, Earth was now holding on to me, moaning and groaning in sync with me as I continued to pound on him, our bodies wet with sweat, desires, evident.

"Ahhbh! Fvck! Gently! Gently! Ahhhh!"

Earth cried out but I was too lost myself that I just pounded and pounded until I heard Earth whimpered lustfully as I hit his prostate.

"Oh, ah, yes! Fvck, P! There! There! Fvck! Right there! Ahhhh! Good! Felt so goo----ah!"

I smirked before I grabbed Earth's length and started massaging him as I continued pounding at him some more.

"Ahhhh!"

Earth tightened around me.

"I'm close!"

He said and I quickened my pace.

Grinding, pounding, taking every inch of him.

"That's it, I'm coming, P!"

Earth cried out as he pushed my hand off his length and came spurting out. He was wriggling under me when I pulled his hip closer and and continued thrusting as I find my own release.

Few thrusts after, I collapsed breathless on top of my boyfriend.

"Oh, I fvcking love you!"

I said, panting.

I felt him chuckled under me as he tried to breath normally.

But when I heard what he had to say, I thought, I could do some more rounds to yet again mark my territory.

Because really, with Earth, I could be a lover and a beast too.

"Well, I love fvcking with you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 156 8
Mew suppasit, an immensely good actor, anchor, singer, director, producer has broken the hearts of many waanjais with the tweet. He has mentioned tha...
13.5K 504 10
Jeremy and Grant are fuck buddies yet they are enemies so,what changed? oh yes,they started getting really attached and that's what shouldn't happe...
73.1K 2.7K 45
"You can't just fight Flash Thompson in the middle of class?" "Yes I can, and you're going to watch me!" ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚...
582K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...