20. Holding Back

Earth

I  was looking at P'Podd who was busy on the kitchen preparing for our dinner.

He only had his tattered boxers and an apron on.

We were at his apartment and we just arrived from the gym where he lost a bet and now had to cook me dinner.

I smiled to myself.

Perks of having a boyfriend.

I shook my head.

It had been about three months since we made it official and I just knew I made the right decision.

Nothing changed.

P'Podd was still the big brother who always had my back. From reminding me to eat regularly to not letting me ride my bike to asking about school despite his being busy.

Maybe, the only thing that's changed which I personally like, was the make outs and hand jobs that were never there before.

Also, I could be bias but I thought, P'Podd gave the best heads in all of the world.

"What are you smiling at? Stop gloating, we both know you only won because you cheated!"

I laughed as I walked to the table where P'Podd was setting our deep fry for dinner.

"I didn't do anything. It's not my fault that I could still melt you with my kisses all this time."

I winked at P'Podd who gave me a finger before I took the plates he gave me and helped set the table.

"Shvt up, fvcker!"

I snickered and gave him a finger heart instead.

We bet on who would have more stretch with the pull up at the gym earlier and just when it was P'Podd's turn, I smooched him on the lips when he's about a couple of stretch from mine that made him lose his focus and let go just a stretch more to go.

More than the bet, he chided me about the kiss with the people around but I didn't care.

Instead, I gave him one more wet peck before I headed to the shower.

At that time, and all the other time that may come, I didn't care.

I love P'Podd and I was happy I could finally admit it to myself and the people around.

His family knew about us. And they were okay. Mine still didn't and I wasn't sure how they would go about it, but it's the least of my concern at the moment.

What mattered most was that we're good and we're happy.

And we both feel the same way.

"That was just a kiss. I wonder how you'll be if we finally do it."

I saw how P'Podd's spoon froze mid air and his deep fry went out his mouth and into the table.

I snickered.

I wasn't even joking.

I had been thinking about it a lot lately.

When it came to intimacy, P'Podd and I had been doing great.

That night, after the dinner when we made it official, we went back to his apartment and gave each other hand jobs as he gave me heads after and we spent the rest of the nights cuddling.

It had been the case ever since. Make outs, hand jobs for the both of us and mid blowing blow jobs for me.

Until I realized, we should level up. It's not me being a pervert or a creep.